Chapter 29

Hey Muffin's. I am happy to say that my other story 'My Crazy Boys' has been posted. The link will be in the comments so be sure t check it out! I am also happy to say that I have gained another 2 followers in the past week: Breelouisestyles and emilyjayne2013. This story has gained over 5400 reads but not as many votes. Also I know I say this all the time but I would really like someone to make a trailer for this and my other story, like if someone made one for you could you message me their name because it would mean a lot.

Remember to vote, comment and follow. I am also happy to be messaged to talk.

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 29

Sarah's POV

Tia and I sat there after hearing the crash outside for what seemed like hours when I heard Tia mutter under her breath "I think Harry snapped out of his daze" I turned towards her and gave her a look as she gave an innocent one in return "I don't want to be around him tonight. Could I stay in here?" I asked looking down at my hands "Sure, I'll stay here and keep you company I just have to tell Louis. Would you like anything while I'm outside" I shook my head as she sighed.

She knew what I did when I was upset and didn't want that to ever occur again. I walked over to the T.V and turned it on while waiting for Tia. Luckily they had some shows in English on the hard-drive so I watched an episode of 'Castel' when that had finished I head 3 knocks on the door signifying tat Tia was outside. As I opened up the door I saw Tia staring there with Louis holing Pizza, Ben and Jerry's Ice-cream, some snacks and movies along with Pillows and blankets making me instantly smile.

They piled into the room and started setting up as I closed and locked the door. While Tia went into the bathroom to get changed into some PJ's Louis turned to me "I spoke to Harry" he started saying making me freeze on the spot "He had no idea what came over him, he said it was like he had no control. He also wanted me to tell you that he is extremely sorry about what happened and hopes that you will forgive him and talk to him tomorrow" he stated sadly, just nodded in return not trusting my words.

Tia came out soon after telling my that she placed some for her PJ's in the bathroom for me. I'm not sure I if I would be able to talk to Harry tomorrow not after how  he acted tonight, I knew I would have to talk to him eventually but I would push it as far as it would go. I was happy that Louis was joining us he was always happy and brightened the mood. We sat down on the bed and watched a bunch of movies while eating. For a while this made me forget about my worries.

By one o'clock Tia and Louis were sleep beside each other while I was just about to go to sleep I walked into the bathroom to get a glass of water. I closed the door so the tap wouldn't wake them up suddenly when I looked into the mirror I saw a guy behind me he had longish brown hair with green/ brown eyes some how looking familiar but I shook the thought out of my head and screamed.

He raced towards me and placed a hand over my mouth to stop my from screaming as tears threated to spill from my eyes. He moved towards me so our chests were touching never losing eye contact with me. With his other hand he moved it up to my cheek and wiped away my tears and rested it there "Hey Sarah, don't you remember me?" he asked in a sad tone. I looked into his eyes that showed sadness and disappointment I shook my head as tears streamed my eyes hoping that someone had hear my scream and  save me.

Al that went through my head was why hasn't anyone heard me? "I know tat you are wondering why hasn't anyone heard you yet well its because I've frozen time for everyone in this apartment house" he whispered into my ears as my eyes widened in shock "W-what do you want f-from me?" I stuttered "Well I'll tell you when you remember who I am. Do you remember your friend when you were little who used to look after you called Ly-Ly?" he asked.