Chapter 36

Hey Muffin's, how is everyone? I know this isn't the Thursday chapter but I needed to say some important things. A. I will be going through my chapters adding pictures of clothing and tumbler gifs and also will be going through doing SOME spelling fix ups. B. I may not be updating this Thursday for this chapter but will be on my other story because I have been really depressed and sick resulting in me going to the hospital twice so be nice and I love hearing great feed back and new followers, it's one of the things that brightens my day so remember to Vote, Comment and Follow.

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 36

Sarah's POV- Start of Nightmare

I woke up to the sound of shattering glass. I looked around the room to find Harry missing. Subconsciously I got out of bed and made my way into the hall. I looked down the moonlight hallway walking down checking the rooms to see if the boys where there but they all turned up empty. Just as I passed a window looking out as it started to rain and flash lightning. As I looked closer out the window  Lyles face flashed across my refection making me gasp.

I raced down the hall following the sound, wanting to find Harry and find comfort in his arms. I raced into the kitchen finding all the cupboards and draws open, glass and plates shattered. I looked around when I saw something go passed the window. Avoiding the glass I made my way over to the window peering out as another lot of lightning sped across the sky.

I looked over the scene of the backyard, everything was still even though it had just been raining. I was almost afraid to keep my eyes open suddenly a black crow came flying into the window smashing through landing in the sink with a broken neck like the one earlier tonight. I stubbled back cutting my feet on the broken glass as another lot of thunder and lightning sped through out the house.

I stumbled over landing on the floor pushing myself backwards till my back touched the wall. I started to cry not able to cope with what is going on where was everyone, I needed Harry. I closed my eyes whimpering when I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked up through teary eyes making out  a male figure coming towards me, another flash of lightning when through the house it illuminated the figures face showing a dark and angry looking Lyle.

I gasped frantically looking around the room for an escape but only to not find one making Lyle chuckle moving closer but like a predator stalking his prey "There's no escape" his voice said menacingly this only made me cry harder. He was now in front of me, grabbing a fist full of my hair dragging me up so I was standing making me scream as he pulled hairs out of my head." You left ME, you mated with HIM and YOU will be punished for YOUR actions" he said bringing my face closer to his while saying this. Then with his other hand he lifted up my shirt, I looked down to see his nails turn animal. Extending into claws.

He moved all five claws across my stomach shredding it as I let out a piercing scream only to make him smile. He moved my head so his lips were near my ear "There is more coming to you if you survive this and I see you in the flesh love but for now I will take you soul until Harry bring you, your friends and his to me but for now I have to pass the message onto your other friends" he commented dropping me to the floor as he disappeared back into the darkness I tried to yell out, to stop him but it was to late he was gone. Leaving me laying on the floor going into unconsciousness as I waited for Harry to rescue me again this was my last thought as he took my soul from my body leaving me an empty shell.

End of Nightmare

Harry's POV