Chaper 41

Last Chapter

Chapter 41

5 Months Later

Sarah's POV

It had been so long since we had seen Tia though we were actually getting closer to finding her. Harry and I talk but everything in the house had been sort of depressing without Tia. But things were getting better between us, it is sort of back to the start when we were at the school knowing each other but barley talking.

After a few months of him trying to touch me or cuddle me in bed he has stopped and I missed him. I never wanted to push him away in fact I wanted him to be there with me hold me closer but I guess I didn't show him how much I appreciated his love. After going to Harry's house in here only seemed to make thing's worse.  I was on the couch reading a story while Harry was I his office doing some work, I looked at the clock seeing that it was 10 pm sighing I got up placed my book on the table.

I walked down the hall and past Harry's office to see the light on, I poked my head in to see him reading some sort of book and then typing on he computer looking really busy "Hey" I said, he looked up "Hey what are you still doing up?" he asked half closing the laptop "Um yeah, I'm going to bed now and was wondering if you wanted to come with me" I asked unsure and a little nervous.

"I'll be in there soon so you might as well go now" he said then going back to work 'Alrighty' I thought going into the bedroom changing into one of Harry's tops and shorts hoping into bed hugging his pillow loving his smell gosh I missed him as silent tears came down my face tiring me out enough to make me fall asleep.

Harry's POV

I watched as Sarah left the room leaving me to my work alone. Somehow we were growing apart I have somehow given up on trying to consul her, it never looked like it helped. Lately I had been spending all my time in here trying to make sure no one ever hurts the girls while they are alive or a vampire. I placed my hands on my head running them through my hair in frustration.

I got up turning off the light and making my way down the hall till I stopped out the front of the bedroom, 'well It's not like we could grow further apart' I thought before walking into a dark room taking of my clothes till I was only in my boxers and crawled into bed beside her I looked over to see her there hugging my pillow with her tear stained face. I lifted my hand up and caressed her cheek sighing. I can't even remember the last time I held her in my arms, made her smile and laugh "I wish we could go back to the way we were before" I whispered " I love you so much and I just want to tell you all these things but I just can't... goodnight Angle" I whispered kissing her cheek moving over the other side of the bed knowing that she wouldn't like me near her and tried to fall asleep.

Sarah's POV

I woke up after having a nightmare and realised that Harry and I would never truly be able to fix our relationship so I might as well leave him. I looked over to see a peaceful Harry sleeping next to me. I didn't realise how long I had been staring at him before he started to sture awake I looked away and got up off the bed so we wouldn't have that silence.

I made my way into the kitchen pouring a cup of coffee staring out of the window till I heard Harry come down the stairs, as soon as he came into the kitchen I grabbed one of my books that I left in the kitchen the other night and waked out the door into the pool area.

I heard him sigh behind me in frustration, well what do you aspect of me, he doesn't touch or talk to me. I spent the entire morning reading out by the pool till Harry came out, "Hey I have to go out and get a few things, then pop by Liam's for a couple of hours" he said kissing my forehead then started walking back towards the door " Bye Harry I love you" I said one final time truly meaning it.