Chapter 4.

Chapter 4- Edited

I woke up to the sound of the shower going. I rolled onto my side almost falling off the bed I might bad to see Tia gone. I hoped up and looked at myself through her second mirror. I looked like a bird had flown through the window that night and mad a bed with my hair. I signed and started brushing my hair, when it looked almost normal Tia walked out in a towel, since me and Tia had been friends since the fifth grade, we were very open with another even seeing each other naked "Morning" I said to her quietly.

She gave me a small smile. We had decided that last night as we sent out a message to all our friends saying that we won't talk about Jess's death unless it was completely necessary, "Morning to you too “she said making her way to her cupboard, ""So what are you doing today?" she asked putting on some black skinny jeans and a gun's and roses t-shirt. I smiled a little "well Brad and I are going on a lunch date and go and see a movie" Tia smiled back " Well you'd better get going or else you look homeless for your date" she laughed.

I kissed her on the cheek and walked out and into my room headed straight for the shower in case and most likely smelt bad. I walked over to the closet and pulled out the outfit which included some white skinny jeans and a pink-orange singlet and a pink see through top, my fav light long slaved black jumper. I put on some more than light make up enough so I didn't look like I had orange cake on my face. I grabbed my fav 3 inch black heals and my bag. I had long earings on, the necklace from my childhood and a gold bracelet.

When I walked out of my dorm, I bumped into Liam and Louis almost making me fall over luckily Liam had fast reflex and caught me before I hit the ground, thanks I mumbled they smiled at me this was the first time that I could think of that Louis wolf whistled only to be hit in the stomach by Liam’s elbow making me giggle they smiled "no problem" Liam said trying to act like he didn't care, through Louis on the other hand was the opposite of mature "So why is someone as pretty as you in such a rush?" he asked. What the hell, why would Mister Popular want to know about me " Well I'm going on a lunch date with my boyfriend" I said nervously, their smile faded and nodded " Well I hope you have fun...?" Liam asked, he was wondering what my name was "Sarah" I answered back, they nodded and continued down the hall.

Once I raced outside I saw Brad leaning against his car, he looked up and smiled when he saw me. He came over and kissed me, I smiled "Hey babe, excited for our date" I smiled and nodded at him. It hit me, I knew my friend s death wasn't planned and the date was made weeks ago I still thought it was a bad Idea, but Brad being Brad wouldn't cancel for anything, knowing it would be a good distraction. We ended up watching "Iron Man 3" at the movies first because neither of us were hungry yet.

I absolutely loved it so did Brad, I was happy that he was happy. We decided to go to an Italian restraunt for lunch "Hey are you going to Zayn party tonight?" he asked while taking a bite of his pizza. I paused before cutting another piece of lasagna "I thought the party was being held in Louis and Harry's room?" I asked thinking it was a joke "They moved the party into Zayn room because he had the biggest room out of the group" I nodded and took another bite "" Well are you going to go?" Brad asked starting to get annoyed” I'm not sure if I am going or not"" I answered not looking into his blue eyes” Are you going too?" I asked "Yes and I was hoping I could go with you" I nodded and agreed not wanting to make him angry or upset.

When we got back from the date he kissed me on the cheek and told me he'll see me tonight at the party. I was so annoyed I didn’t really want to go tonight but had to make sure Brad was happy. I decided to head up to David’s room. The halls were surprisingly quit for the afternoon, probably getting ready for tonight. David gave me a key to his room after we had been best friends after months; he was the only one out of all my friends that knew my big secret. I unlocked the room and stepped inside, when I heard the famous Louis and Harry's door opened before I closed the door Louis walked bat and winked at me.