Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Edited

When the colors diapered it revealed a stylish and modern penthouse looking over Hong Kong not some dark abandoned bar that we were in no longer than a minuet ago. Tia and I lean over to the wall that was a window that showed skyscrapers and tall buildings while the buys just chuckled.

On one of the walls there was a large no huge flat screen TV with black leather lounges on white tiles that had a large white shagged rug placed under the coffee table and lounges, the hole look was classy and expensive. I could barley see down the hallway showing 6 doors on the other side of the room there was a large grande piano above it was a very expensive chandelier, beside that was an arch that lead to a beautiful presine kitchen and beside that way another arch which lead to a large dining room that had another chandelier hovering over the middle of the table.

Everything in the apartment was black and white with splashes of colour. Suddenly one of the door down the hall opened. Rock/pop music was blaring down the halls Zayn walked out in bed hair making him looking extremely sexy to add the to the sexiness he walked out wearing Calvin Cline boxers no shirt showing off his very hot abs. Tia and I stood there goorking at him, the boys scolded with their jealousy showing through. They rushed over and placed their hand over our eyes resulting in Tia and I shouting "hey" at the same time and crossing our arms.

Their hands had taken away our perfect view of the boy, now we were stuck looking at the boys hands while they had conversation without us "Hey guys.... why are you covering their eyes?""Zayn ask questionably "well if you haven't noticed you clothing situation plus 2 teenage girls..." harry stated clearly annoyed to hide the fact that he was actually jelious making me grin.

I could picture Zayn blushing when he realized what Harry was taking about, suddenly our eyes were shown a wave of brightness also showing 2 very annoyed boys and 1 fully dresses smart ass looking Zayn "Now seeings as we just got here maybe we should go to sleep and tell everyone tomorrow" Harry said, we all nodded as Harry dragged me to one room and Louis doing the same with Tia. I changed into some clothes and hopped under the covers with Harry not taking any note about his room just wanting sleep, when I closed my eyes I was taken into a deep sleep.

After slowly walking up I realized that there was a had around me, I moved my legs and kicked him off the bed. I was now fully awake and laughing because I had actually kicked Harry of the bed. He grunted and climbed back onto the bed rubbing his head "love why in the bloody hell did you kick me off the bed?" He asked annoyed, I just laughed "Sorry hazza, I might have forgotten about my sleeping next to you and panicked" I said laughing harder"Its ok, at least you know how to get them off you" he said chuckling "well if you want you can wake up Niall is in the room beside us" I nodded and grabbed my nightgown and walked out of the room to hear the TV going "Morning Sarah" Tia, Louis and Liam answered.

I walked into the room beside Harry's and I guess mine and walked in to the almost complexly black room, I knew it was Niall's because it had an Irish flag above the bed. I walked over to the bed and jumped on a sleeping Niall. Hes eyes suddenly opened with shock and half jumped half flung himself of the bed. I started laughing so hard I could have gotten a six pack.

Niall stood up with a smirk on his face, The same smirk that Harry had when he was about to do some payback. Niall started tickling me as I screamed for him to stop. Then when he least expected it I started tickling him making him burst into laughter "Ok stop Sarah...please" he said laughing, I stopped and kissed his cheek "Only because I don't want to annoy the other people on this leave and below" I said grabbing his stuffed bear, he grabbed it back blushing and placed it on the bed " Its only us on this floor that's why everything is so spacious and the whole floor is covered in soundproofing the only way noise would escape is through open doors because the guys ans I went we muck around it turns into a war zone" he answered.

" Now Ill be out in a minuet I need a minute to wake up properly instead of being attracted" Niall said I chuckled and walked towards the door " you know you love me" he waved me off "yeah yeah ill be out in a minuet. Just before I closed the door I was Niall's head hit the pillow. I laughed again and closed the door and made my way towards the lounge room.

I walked into the lounge room to find everyone out and spread out on the lounges besides Niall. I and layed down on Harry because I had a feeling bis I did it to anyone else it would piss him off " so what would you guys like to do today seeings as its raining outside" Liam said Louis got up and went towards the wall beside the TV and leaned in only for it to pop open showing a massive DVD, TV Series, and games all having 2-3 large shelves for them.

"What about a movie day we could watch paranormal activity?" Harry asked, everyone agreed and piled onto the floor and lounged, including Niall as he came out of him room and sat down in the floor. Zayn turned off the lights and closed the curtains on the windowed walls. I was still curled up on Harry, I didn't get off harry because I had a love/hate relationship with scary movies it was the hall waiting and things popping out that scared the hell out of me.

When we were about half way through the movie veering more to the end I had my hands clinging onto Harry's shirt, he quietly chuckled and put his arms around me hugging me closer and rested his chin on my head. This surprised me because it immensely calmed me down which was strange. I would have to ask him about it later.We decided to do this scary movie watching all day while eating pizza and other snacks. To my delight (note the sarcasm) we watched all of the paranormal movies.

By the time we had finished it was around 4:30pm so we decided to watch one more movie before bed knowing ghat it would take for ever for the Chinese delivery guy to get here so we all showed and changed our clothing, while the boys were in the showers it gave Tia and I the chance to talk again. She was wearing a batman t shirt and shorts while I wore my superman t shirt and shorts, we actually went shopping together when we saw these.

"I bet they chose horror movie s just so that we would be scared to make them look like the protector" Tia said while I laughed ans nodded "I agree, but secretly I like it, I think its cute like you and Louis" I pointed out making Tia blush "And don't forget you and Harry, I was what you to were doing" when the Chinese guy came we had 6 bags full of food for us Note. I have realized that these guys cant cook or try everything to get out of doing in.

When everyone had their food we sat down by this time it was 5:15pm so the guys put on 'Cabin in the Woods' (A/N: every scary movie, hated it) I hated every moment of it, the only good thing about it was that it stared Chris Hemsworth. At one part I looked over to Tia who was curled up in terror mimicking me on Louis too. I spent 90% of the movie burying my face into Harry's chest. We was chuckling the whole time but never loosened his grip or made fun of me being a chicken.

Which says something different about how he acts at school, when the movie finished I was over the moon. We walked sown the hall into Harry's room now taking note of what it looked like. These was a massive cubord for your clothes a ling sized bed that hard dark almost matalic sheets hes room looked out of the city and what I've noticed is that the windows are tinted im guessing so we can see out but people cant see in, and that the windowed walls covered the entire apartment.

I made my way towards his large bathroom "Harry, how come Im always sharing a bedroom with you?" He paused in deep thought but made his way towards his cuberd he didn't answer me so I walked into the bathroom to brushed my teeth, when I came put of the bathroom harry was waiting to turn out the lights, I smiled and hopped under the covers, "oh and Sarah to answer your question its because I don't trust you with anyone else and if I leave you alone you might and probably will try and escape" I nodded and rolled onto my side when he turned out the lights " night hazza" I said "Night Sarah"Harry replied.