Chapter 5.

Chapter 5- Edited

Sarah's POV (2 Days Later)

For the past 2 days, every time I go out of my dorm room I have this feeling that I'm being watched, I'm just glad I get to fly over to New York with Tia for 2 weeks. I had gone shopping the day before with Tia and David getting Dresses, Shirts, Shorts, Skirts, Shoes, Jewelry, Make-up and accessories. I was about to leave for the airport in a couple of minutes. Tia has already left because she had to go drop some books off at her Aunt’s House and that she would meet me at the airport.

I walked part my mirror making sure I looked ok. I had a grey beanie that cover the back of my head which kept my fringe and my wavy blonde hair down. I wore a brow scarf with a pink leather jacket with a grey top under neath, long jeans and black boots. I was wearing brown eye shadow, a light foundation to make my skin tone even, black mascara and eye liner and pink strawberry lip-gloss.

I grabbed my plane bag, hand bag and my 2 large suitcases only to bump into Mr. Harry Styles Himself, he smiled and crooked his neck to the side “Hey, I was hoping to catch you before you left, do you need any help?" I smiled, glad to take the weight off my arms and shoulders " Thanks, I was worried I'd get sore shoulders, well I'm about to go to the airport, Tia's already there waiting for me" I started walking down the hallway, "Well I could drive you, it would be quicker than calling a taxi" I stared at him, was he being serious "Sure, if that's ok with you?" I raised and eye brow, he laughed at my expression. "I'm being serious, I just wanted to spend some time with you are sure you’re ok".

I was shocked when I saw his car, I couldn't believe he had a white Nissan WRX. He put my bags in the boot. I hopped in the front passenger seat. I couldn't believe he owned such and expressive car "I think I'm in love with your car" I said trying t break the ice, he chuckled “So how are you feeling since the other day?" I looked out the window “Yeah ok, trying to understand everything that has happened you know with Jess and Brad

“He nodded keeping his eyes on the road, he moved he's hand and gently squeezed my shoulder "Well I'm always here for you if you ever need to talk to someone, I'm always here" I smiled “Thanks, I’m so looking forward to New York. It should be amazing but very cold. Have you realized that your hands are cold maybe you should turn the heaters on “I thought of all the warm clothes I had brought for the trip. I laughed as Harry quickly moved his hands from my shoulder and placed it on the steering wheel “Sorry about that I was born with", I gave him a small smile, as we arrived at the airport, I could see the sadness in Harry's face when we stopped the car.

As we got out the car and grabbed my luggage “Harry, I can carry my own bags, I don't want to waste your time" I signed, he shook he's head “No, it's ok I wanted to say good bye anyway" Oh my gosh Harry Styles wants to say goodbye to me, ME! I smiled " Harry" I said looking at him as he tried to find the place for my bags to go, he turned around and looked at me ' gosh he's hot' he smirked as I reslised I had been staring at him " Thank you for caring about a nobody like me and keeping my secret " I said moving toward him and gave him a quick hug before he had the chance to react and quickly kissed his cheek , when I did I thought that there were sparks I blushed grabbing my bags and ran after towards the meeting spot for Tia after I was a good 20 or so feet away I turned my head, Harry was in the same position " Bye Harry" I saw him wave back and headed toward the doors when I turned back around and headed further through he gate and toward Tia.

Harry's POV

As I watched as she headed through the gate and onto the plane I thought about when she gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. I just hope that Brad wasn’t going to hurt her again when she comes back in a couple of weeks, when she kissed me I felt a tingle or a spark which was still lingering on my cheek.

Sarah's POV- 7 1/2Hours later (New York)

As I hopped of the plane with Tia, we both looked around in aw by how many people there were in New York Airport. We booked a taxi/ cab a week ago to meet us at the airport. Even though my parents were rich, I didn't want to stand out from the crowd and possibly get robbed or even worse kidnapped. Me and Tia got our bags, it took us five minutes to find our bags and took us 10 minutes to find out driver holding up a sign that said ' Nelson and Jane'. We walked over to him, he said hello and grabbed as many bags as possible leaving us with our carryon bags and hand bags. We looked around with wide eyes taking everything in. New York. It was such a big city bustling with life.

I haven't told Tia fully what happened with me and Brad, I just told her that we had a fight and he hurt me. Tia had moved to Holmes Chapel Boarding School because ever since he parents got a divorce, her dad started drinking and got in a car accident killing him and the driver instantly on site. Her mum got a new boyfriend, Jake. He would always tell her that when he gets married to her mum he would kick her out. She ran away one day, just before I finished enrolling at a boarding school in England, and because my parents were both CEO's of 2 mega corporations and they both knew most of the details about her home life and decided and agreed that she would come with me.

When we reached the Hotel called 'The Peninsula New York' located on 5th avenue and 55th street. After signing in we decided that we should go out shopping tomorrow and explore but for tonight we should try and get over our jet lag so we could experience it more than being tired and cranky.

The next day we got up and got dressed so after breakfast we could go without coming back up to our rooms. I wore white long jeans, pink and white tank top, black converse and a light brown almost purple scarf. Black Smokey eye shadow, hot pink lip gloss and thick black mascara. I think it's going to be hard to keep the American boys off or me. Tia walked out of her room in black long leggings, hot pink platform heels and a leopard print top. Hot pink lip-gloss, pink almost brown eye shadow. I'm surprised that she doesn’t have a boyfriend yet. I HAD a boyfriend and that didn't turn out well. I don't think I'll be dating for a while but nothings stopping the American boys off of 2 hot Australian girls.

After hours’ worth of shopping we decided to drop our bags off and head out for an early dinner. As we entered our room it still amazed me that the room was so beautiful. My room had a king bed and 2 elegant bed side tables the donna covers and pillows where different shades of gold and white the room still had modern touches, it looked like something in Buckingham Palace just smaller. We put everything down in our separate rooms, we finally relieved the damage.

I came out of my room and looked at Tia who had also come out of her room, "I think we might have over did it with he shopping" she nodded and we both acted serious for a minuet then suddenly we both burst out laughing. We didn't know much places to go in the city as we walked out our room. So we went down in the elevator to the front desk to ask for help. The guy in the front desk told us that there was a large festival leading up for Christmas which was a month and a bit away (MADE THIS HOLIDAY UP, BUT IT SHOULD BE REAL :) ) at this event there were stalls selling gifts for Christmas and fool stalls and trucks set up with tables and chairs set up in one big area. Everywhere was lit up with fairy lights. This was the event where shops would decorate and light up their stores for Christmas.

After wandering around for an hour and a half Tia and I decided it was time to get something to eat so we headed over to the 'food court', something caught my eye from afar......Brad. He's eyes were also wandering the crowd of people till they landed on me. He smirked and started walking toward me. I grabbed Tia and ran. I could hear people shouting letting me know was chasing after us.

Tia glanced behind us we were running when she saw him and started running faster 'shit, what is he doing here in NEW YORK' when we turned a corner, we ran into a nearby ally and kept running into the darkness, we heard footsteps running past the ally indicating that Brad had missed us going into the ally and kept running. After a minute of silence we heard muffled sound coming from the end of the ally, Tia and I decided to check out the sounds to make sure no one was injured. When our eyes adjusted to the darkness, we saw a girl a bit older than us leaning on the wall, with pale features, there were 2 figures standing on either side of her. When I realized they were biting her, I made a small whimper. They turned around, their eyes widened, Tia and I mimicked their expression.

It was Louis and Harry. They were vampires.