Chaper 40

Chapter 40

Harry's POV

I have been running around for half an hour in hopes of finding her, when I finally fun the spot where her scent was the strongest. Where she should have been but found it empty. In frustration I kicked into a tree sending it flying across the space. Suddenly I caught on to her scent going straight a head so I followed it in a sub conscious state, I wasn't really paying attention just moving really.

I re-opened my eyes which I closed and when I did I saw her with Tia who was carrying Rose, Joy over whelmed me "Sarah?!" I called out half thinking that she would disappear, she turned to me in shock when a huge smile came onto her face "Harry!" she screamed running up to me wrapping her legs around my face and smashed her lips into mine not that I was complaining with the roughness. I placed my hands on her back to steady he.

When our make out session had finished I placed her feet on the ground "We are going to be teleported now, are you going to be ok Tia?" I asked looked over at her as the smoke began to form "Yeah don't wait up for us" she called out with a smile on her face "See you at home love ya" Sarah said smiling at her as we disappeared and landed in some sort of cottage a lot fancier and expensive then the on she would have stayed in. This was one of my many personal houses that I had around the world this one in particular was in Italy in the out skirts of one of the larger city's.

"This is beautiful Harry where are we?" she asked looking at all the photo's of my family, the boys and some of her " In Italy but I have something else in mind" I said moving over to her and pressed my lips to hers making her moan.

Sarah's POV

I loved the way Harry kissed me it was soft and forceful at the same time he lifted me up and started waking but I wasn't really paying attention to that. When I opened my eyes all I saw blurry lines meaning Harry was using his vamp speed, then when it slowed down I felt the softness of the mattress.

"I.Missed.You.So.Much" he said kissing my neck between I giggled at his forwardness. In between the make out session our clothes slowly began to take off our clothes and well you know what happened ;P. Afterwards I layed there on Harry's chest while he played with my hair humming a song. "Do you think everyone's ok?" I asked looking up at him "Yeah why not, I'm sure the boys would have been close by, now forget about them they are probably catching up like us now how about I make some dinner and have a late night picnic?" he asked I smiled and pecked his cheek "Sure I'll change into something comfy" I said hopping up and moved over to the closet while Harry put on a t-shirt and jenes while I place on one of his shirts  and leggings.

Harry sped out of the room and into the kitchen while I only had stupid human speed to get to the kitchen. When I walked in Harry was at the stove cooking something while swaying his hips while swaying his lips. I reached over and grabbed 2 wine glass's and a bottle of red wine and poured it in the glasses handing one to Harry "Thanks' sweetie" he said having a sip, I came up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist resting my chin on his shoulder "I love you" I said "I love you to oh and we are having a chicken salad with white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake" he said wrapping his arms around mine.

We packed a basket and made our way out to the garden while he placed blankets and pillow's along with candles "You are so Romanic you know that right?" I said setting up next to him while he blushed and smiled showing his dimples "I know but don't tell the others" he whispered back but his next question took me off guard " How are the scratch's going?" I looked at him wide eyes then pulled up my top showing him the pink scars "You do realise that we had sex and you saw me naked before like 15 minuets ago" I said giving him the eye while he blushed "I was kind of not paying much attention before" he said while serving the food.