Chapter 25

Hey guys I cant belive I have over 3440 reads and 23 followers and  137 votes !! ;) Ok so now that I have my laptop I should be posting 2 times week. So are you guys enjoying the story?

Remember to VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

xoxo-Sarah

Chapter 25

She started to cry soon after "Harry that was the sweetest, most romantic thing someone has even said to me" she said with the biggest smile that made me smiled she opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off by pulling her in for a kiss, this startled her at the start then she started to move her lips agaisnt mine.

Before I could do anything else, the door was shoved open while Tia rushed in with Louis in tow  and practically burst my ear drums off "Sarah! Oh My Gosh..." she said and rushed over and jumped onto the bed and began to hug Sarah possibly unaware of the strenght she could muster.

"Oh My gosh babe how are you? Do you realise how much you have missed out on?" they talked for about half an hour while  Louis and I sat there smiling like idiots and had small converstaions but mainly listen to their beautiful laughter fill the room, "Ok I think Sarah needs her rest due to the fact that this must be alot to handly in the one day" they nodded while Sarah gave me a playful smirk.

Louis and Tia saluted at the same time while giggling like little school girls as they skiped down the hall, "Oh and could some one heat up some soup for Sarh?" I yelled knowing someone would do it. when I closed the door I brought up something I didn't think to do "Sarah, why didn't you tell me you cut?" I asked laying back down beside me.

Her mood instantly darkedned "Well... it was mostly brought on by Brad and how only one person knew and I was threatened by him to never tell anyone so it was the only way I could let my sadness and anxioty out" she said lookiing down at her hands as I saw a loose tera escape her eyes. I used my index finder to lift her chin up so she looked me dead in the eye.

I leaned his and gently pressed my lips to hers "Promise me that you will never to this again and that you would go to someone here even if it wasn't me I would understand" I desperatly asked. She nodded and kissed my cheek. Her strenghly was slowly comming back as she was ablen to move more, I think that it had something to do with her going off my strengh.

Tia came in soon after with a bowl of pumkin soup on the bedside table pecked Sarahs cheak and left the room  "Harry could you keep reading to me" Sarah asked as she began eating the soup "Anything for you" I said picking up the book and started reading where we left off. About half an hour later Sarah ad fallen asleep. I smiled knowing I would be able to talk to her pulling her close not haveing to worry about cords and machines and finnially got a goodnights sleep that I hadn't had in ages.

Unknown Pov

Harry shouldn't be able to be happy. Not after everything he has done. I have been trying to get my revenge for years  but never found one ... until now , that also includes Louis . All I need o do is get rid of the humans, and it wont be quick and painless it will  be torcher and I will kill them infornt of their vampire boyfriends.

Sarahs Pov

I felt like I was on cloude nine, being able to communicate with Harry again. When I woke up only to find the doctor that had been talking to me to be the only one there  made me feel upset and unloved. Thats when Harry came into the room, soon after Dr Kim left I had already forgiven him about not being there because he wasnt out for long... though I couldn't let him know that.

I wanted to get back at him for doing the BS (Blood Swap) so I wanted him to think for a secound that I had lost my memory of him and made sure that my thoughts were me trying to figure out who he is. It hurt alittle  making him hurt but it was for a good reason. Then when he started crying I couldn't help but give in knowing how much he loved me and then he said although those sweet and romantic things to me I couldnt help but cry.

I felt so content being held in his arms as he read to me making me fall asleep. When I woke it was early morning and Im wrapped up in Harrys arms as he slept, as he quietly snored in my ear. I don't believe Harry has been properly looking after himself scince the rooftop scene. I had finially convinced myself myself that he wasn't going to kill me and that I have feelings for him, strong ones at that.

I heard the boys up thismorning due to the fact that when Tia came in with dinner last night, she didn't properly close the door so the soud proffing didn't fully work. I decided I had to get up due to the fact that my stomach was pleading for me to feed it. I suprised myself when I untangled myself and hopped off the bed to see Harry still asleep. He started searing the bed for me, I sighed placing my pillow that I had slept on in his arms and kissed his cheek as he sniffed the pillow thinking it was me.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing as I closed the door and made my way down the hall towards the kitchen. Happy to be out of the bed and 'living' again.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to Vote, comment and follow. Because I love hearing your comments when their good :) Luv Yas

xoxo- Sarah