Chapter 35

Hey Muffins how is everyone? Well in the last chapter I asked if you wanted a proper sex scene or not, I reached very close and because I got more followers then intended also if you wanted this to be a long chapter. Well . Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow.

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 35

Sarah's POV

As Harry took us outside we were engulfed in a warm glow by the sun "Sarah I want to go in the pool" she said whispering in my ear "Ok just wait a second" I said placing our towels on one of the lounge chairs then walked down the steps into the water everyone else was in the pool including Tia but she had other things in mind, I looked over to see her snogging Louis. I walked over to Harry still carrying Rose. He smiled and swam over "Hey Rose, do you like the water" he asked, she nodded and smiled in return then whispered in my ear "Yeah but I don't know how to swim" I thought of a plan smiling "Zayn, could you come over here" I called out.

His head snapped in my direction then slowly swam over unsure why I needed him "Hey is everything ok?" he asked looking in-between Rose and me "Well Rose just told me that she loves the water but doesn't know how to swim and I was thinking that you would like to teach her" I said winking at him "That would be an honour " he said bowing down "I will look after you with my life" he then added, she looked at me as if asking if I truly trusted him "Sweetie, I trust Zayn go have some fun" I said smiling at her.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear " Thankyou Sarah" then kissed my cheek. She then jumped into Zayn's waiting arms, He laughed then took her to the shallow end of the pool. I felt pride in knowing I helped them come closer. I watched as took her around in the water making her giggle. Harry's swam over and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his  waist "How is it that you can be so calm after being rescued from being kidnapped?" he asked "I think it's because I know now you won't leave my side and the only way Lyle can get to me is through you and the others" I answered.

It was true but I think one of the boys have something to do with it. I knew Lyle would be pissed now that he has found out I'm missing but he lied to me and I doubt that any of the moments we shared in that time was real and some part of me hurt that he was pretending but I had Harry and I knew now that he loved me. I'm sure Tia would be wondering how I can be with Harry again but I realised that Lyle used his power to get Harry and I to fight to make me venerable. I told Harry last night when I woke up with a nightmare.

We had been in the pool for about half an hour with still know Liam until he came out through the doors with a smile on his face "Hey Liam, what's gotten you in such a good mood?" I called out "Well Sarah first I would like to say a big thankyou to you because if you didn't get kidnapped I would never have found my mate" by now all of us were out of the pool and drying off "What do you mean?" Harry asked shacking his head to get the water out.

Liam moved back and grabbed something and brought it forward, thought it wasn't something but someone "Michelle?!"  I yelled running up and giving her a hug "Sarah!? Your ok" she said returning the hug, when we broke apart. Liam held her hand as Harry held mine "So everyone this is my mate Michelle, she was Sarah's maid at Lyles and I spent the whole morning sneaking out" "Good job Liam, now we just have to wait for Niall" Louis said "Hey! I'm working on it" Niall said in defence "Sure you are" Zayn said "Well I'm going to go inside and have a shower, want to come Harry?" I asked, his eyebrows shot up.

We walked down the hall after saying good bye to everybody else. "I can't believe that Michelle is Liam's mate" I said going into the bathroom and stripped in the shower (A/N: Take note that shower is tinted so you could only see the outline of the body) and turned it on " I know, does that still count as your Christmas present?" he asked I giggled and stuck my head out "You wish I'm hoping to get a present" he shook his head that's when the thought came to mind. I loved Harry and I never want to leave him, Lyle came so close to almost completing the Mating process so why not go ahead.