Chapter 30

Hey Muffins, I am so happy with how many reads this is getting. Also I am happy with how many reads my other story is getting. I would really appreciate it if you could give a shout out of my books so I can get more reads and I will give one out in return. Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow.

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 30

Sarah's POV

As I woke from my sleep I realised I was laying on a mattress that I have fallen in love with, I moved my head onto something hard. With out taking much notice I thought it was Harry so I wrapped my arms around him and brought him closer to me earning a chuckle in response. Wit that wasn't Harry's chuckle. I whipped my head up and looked and Lyle who I was basically on top of, I screamed and pushed myself backwards and off the bed while banging my head on the bed side table.

Lyle was there laughing until I gave him a glare which seemed to sober him up "I'm sorry, it's just hard to not laugh" he said helping me back up onto the bed "What happened I remember talking to you then everything just went blank" I said rubbing my head where it got hit "Yeah I know I had to catch you before you hit the tile. I think you just fainted in shock with what happed and you agreed to stay with me for a short while so I took you to my place and soon to be yours if you agree to stay with me" he said rubbing my back "So you thought it was alright to take me away? Everyone is probably scared right now wondering were I am" I said starting to break down in tears at the thought of worrying everyone including Harry.

I felt this pain run though my chest making me clutch it with my hand as if hoping to stop the pain "Sweetie, are you ok?" Lyle asked squeasing my shoulders, when he realised is was in pain he reached over and pulled the string that was beside the bed, the ones that you would see in victorian mansions. A minuet later a girl came into the room She looked about 13 years old and was wearing a mais outfit, she was about 5ft with brown hair that went down to her shoulders and brown eyes "Michelle, go down and get some of the medicin used to help servear pain and hury" he demanded making the girl flinch and run out of the room.

He tried to calm me down but it didn't help, "Where on earth is that girl?" Lyle shouted, Michelle came in seconds after with a glass of some purple liquid in it and handed it to me. I pulled a face and held it while I studied it and looked at Lyle questionly "It will help take the pain away I promise" I nodded and gulped down the liquid. It wasn't that bad it tasted like berry's.

The girl was still in here waiting for me to finish "Michelle could you please hel Sarah clean and have a change of clothing her's has gotten dirty. Also from now on you will be Sarah's personal maid" he said to the girl who looked calm but looking into her eyes I could see that she was terified. She nodded and helped me out of the bed, and into the bathroom. I was suprised by how large the bathroom was it had a double sink with mable bench and floors and a bathtub that was about the size of a king bed and had a deep end and shallow end.

Everything was in creame and white with spots of colour like with the flowers and paintings. On one of the watts was a large window with white cutines that were open showing a beautiful and large garden. "Wow" I said "Yeah you get used to it after a while" she said starting to run the bath, she started helping me out of my clothes but stopped her "Um I can undress my self its ok" I said trying to stop her. I was a bit self conscious she just gave me a smile "It s ok you don't have to be afraid, I'm used to it" she said calmly "Thank-you?" I said as more of a question "Well I should introduce myself I'm Michelle, I'm 13 years old and have been with Mr Curtis since I was 5" she said.

I was in shock "Oh my gosh, you were so young" she smiled at me "It's ok he is quit kind except when it comes to the people he cares about and if there is a serious matter" she stated turning off the bath and helped me in, it actually clamed me down and helped sooth my aching muscles she was about to leave when I gently grabbed her arm "Could you please stay in here?" I asked ashamed that I had to ask a child for company she gave me a sweet smile and sat down a a chair hat she brought behind me and started washing my hair "I'm glad your here, I feel lonely all the time and it's good to talk to someone" I truly felt sorry for her being here and working without talking to someone properly would be depressing so I was happy that she said she was glad I was here, it somehow made my decision worth while.

After she helped me get ready and dried my hair , she helped me back into bed where Lyle had just walked into the room holding a a tea cup and saucer "I thought you might want some tea before you go back to sleep. I don't think you had a goodnight's sleep you woke up in a sweat so I thought this might clam you down "Wait, It's daytime outside" I said that means that I have been alseep for a whole day "It's actually 5 o'clock but I think you might want to get some more sleep" he said handing it to me "I feel like sleeping beauty" I muttered not thinking that he heard me "Well you are a princess and she is was your fave princess when you were growing up" he said then dissmissing Michelle.

I was confused how did he hear me "So are you a vampire?" I asked sipping the tea "What you think Im a vampire?! Haha" he said laughing while I looked at him still confused "No Babe I'm not a vampire, I'm a demon" he stated, ok. Wait what?! "Y-your a d-dem-mon?" I stuttered while he neviously nodded his head "I am a very important demon and have been around for 1000 years and I haven't been with anyone and my life didn't have any porpose until I met you" he said taking my hand.

He was a demon and is 1000 years old "Um would I be able to go to sleep now?" I asked, he looked alittle down and got off the bed and just before he opened the door "I'm sorry, I'm just finding it hard to grasp everything that has happened but thankyou for telling me" I said giving him a small smile as he gave me one in return and left the room. I turned onto my side and hugged the pillow wishing that Harry was with me right now instead of being in this bed all alone.

Harry's POV

It had been 2 days since Sarah had dissapreaed leavin only a golden ring on the floor, I had attached it to my necklace so I kept it close to me. Everyone was stressed, tired and worried about Sarah. I have been feeling a pain in my chest but because I am a vampire it is only a dull feeling but because Sarah and I have done one part of the mating process the pain ust be terribe another reason to find Sarah as sooon as possible. Zayn had gone over sea's to America to talk to a friend of ours who was goo at tracking peope while Liam was going though books that would explain how someone could come in, freeze time. Yes we reasiled that time in the aprtment for frozen for 10 minuets.

He was also trying to find out who this person got out. Suprsingly Nial was the best at hacking onto computers and was sorcing though everything related to Sarah, who has pulled her name up so many times whats she put up and hows seen it everything even going through securty cameras with Louis to see if some one has been seen in the same areas as her. I knew it was abit over bourd but we have many enemies that if they got a hold on our mates it could be a life and death situation we were all spread out doing what we could. Tia was with me sharing things that might be helpfull and going throgh Sarahs thhing to see if the kidnapper left behind.

With barly any sleep I have been finding it hard to keep up with everything Nial has been putting a file together trying to place things together and when one of us finds something they come to me for help. This afternoon the pain in my chest started dissapearing revealing to me that she wan't in as much pain as before also that shows me that someone is looking after her so hoefully she will be looked after until we find her. I could wrap around my brain how I had just gotten her back and not even 4 days later she is taken away again though this time she was taken while we were on bad turns I cant believe that the last things she said to me that I was like her ex who used to beat her an I couldn't even come to turms with it that i couldn't apoligise to the woman that I love. Damn it 'Sarah please be ok?' i said sending out a mental message.

Hey Muffins, what do you think? Do you think that he will find Sarah? Will Sarah want to go back to Harry?

xoxo- Sarah