Chapter 32

Hi Muffins, I am back in business. I would also like to know what you thoughts of the tralier for this book? Is anyone else suprised that we are up to chapter 32? Because I am, I also love hearing your opinions on the chapters. So Vote, Comment and Follow.

xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 32

Harrys POV

After talking with Lyle I threw my phone at the wall on the other side of the room making the others come out of their rooms in concern "What's the matter mate?" Zayn asked motioning his head to the side looking at the bits of phone on the floor. "yes... no, well because we had done part of the mating process I was able to talk to Sarah but he has given her something to forget about us all together and do you remember a demon named Lyle Curtis we met acouple hundred years ago?" I asked sitting down on the lounge with my elbows in my knees and hands on my head "Yeah he is like one of the most powerfull and oldest demons thats on earth at the moment" Liam said "Well he is the one that has taken Sarah and convinced her that she is his he's true mate" I stated.

I jumped up and ran to my room and slame the door shut and broke down on the floor crying. I coudn't let the others see the true pain I was in. I got up and walked over to the bed side table where there was a picture of the two of us taken the night before she was taken away when we were happy with eachother and with our lives. If only I hadn't snapped at her and taken control of my emotions she would be here with me cuddled up on the bed while watching a movie.

Laying down on the bed I opened up the albm that I had recently taken out of the closet holding all the memories I had with Sarah and fliped through them and remembering the memerys one by one.

Sarah's POV

I was cuddled up to something warm. Peaking through my eyes I saw that it was still night time and the fire was settling down. I looked over and saw the puppies sleeping on one side and on ther other I was cuddling up to a sleeing Lyle. I smiled and kissed his cheeck and got up. I made my way over to the kitchen and poured my self a glass of water when Mitchelle came in looking shocked to see me "Oh Miss what are you doing up out of bed at this hour?" she asked getting a glass of water also "OhI just woke up and needed a drink" I whispered back "Well I hope you have a nice sleep Miss" she said, she usually just called me Sarah when Lyle wasn't around the area I looked behind me and saw Lyle walking towards me rubbing his eyes "Sarah babe, what are you doing up? Come back to the bed' he asked comming over and kissing my cheek I smiled back "I was just getting a glass of water lets go back you look tired" I whispered taking his hand and leading him back to the mattress.

As we lyed back down I looked over to him only to see his eyes on me "What are you thinking about?" I asked gently rubbing my thumb on his cheek "Just us, would you like to go somewhere far away in a few days time?" he asked "Yeah that would be nice to get away, why don't we talk about it more tomorrow, goodnght babe" "Goodnight sweety" he said pecking my lips an snuggling back into his pillow as I did the same thinking about how strange that voice was in my head. Part of me wanted to hear it again and the other didn't. Just thinking about who was behing the voice sent me into a dreamfull sleep.

I woke up to a half empty bed the dogs looked up at me and licked my nose earning a chuckle comming from the doorway. I looked to the side to see Lyle there in a white t-shirt and dark jenes while having his arms crossed leaning against the door smiling at me "Good moring"I said cheerfully making my way over and pecking his cheek "Mhh" he had placing his hads on my waist pulling me closer to him and kissed me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance being the cheeky person I am denied it making him growl in frustration and bit my lip making me gasp.

He stuck his tung in my mouth making me groan. A few minuets later we were interrupted by a maid walking into the room making me break apart from him making him whimper and me giggle "I'm going to have a shower and get changed would you ask the chef to make men some waffles for breakfast?" I asked beginning to walk up the stairs "Sure I'll met you in 15?" he asked "Sue then we can talk about our trip away" I said smiling knowing the power I had over him.