Chapter 33

Hey Muffins, how is everyone this Thursday? Well remember to Vote, Comment and Follow XD Also please follow me on Pinintrest because it is an amazing site where you can find One Direction Imagines so go to my page and follow me, the link for it is in my page.

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 33

Sarah's POV

It had been months since I had the dream about Harry and even celebrated my birthday there, Lyle bought me some jewellery and a car, he got me a Red Ferrari 458 Italia. And in a couple of days time we will be hosting a Christmas party.

At the moment I was standing on a stand getting my dress fitted. Lyle said that he didn't want to see it until tomorrow night because he wanted it to be a surprise but I made a joke saying that were not getting married tomorrow night. I had bee able to go out without Lyle to get him a present. I wasn't quit sure what to get him after walking around with a body guard I got him a male bracelet that had been woven in a dark band that had a silver clasp. I knew it would be something he wouldn't expect me to get him.

Once everything was done I made my wy down the hall and to Lyles room, I only had to knock once before he answered "Hey Love" he said bringing me in for a kiss. "Hey babe, what are you doing this morning?" I asked walking into the room and sat down onto the bed "Well I was thinking about going to my study because I have some business to do today if you want you can come with me and have a look at the library?" he asked moving over to his wardrobe and grabbed a dark blue top and jenes "What do you do anyway?" I asked coming up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist while he looked in the mirror "Well I run and manage earth for demons" he stated while I looked at him wide eyes.

He stared back at me with a confused look "What? It's like your surprised?" he asked "What you just said, earth isn't the only planted that had life?" I asked unsure of my words "Yeah there are 3 worlds earth, Hell, Heaven. I ensure that everything goes well on Earth" "But if heaven is good and hell is bad but you are a demon so?" he looked like he was about to laugh he's head off "Sarah, there is a head demon and angel in each world that helps and keeps the peace" he said, my mouth made an 'o' shape "That makes more sense"  I said scratching the back of my neck.

He chuckled "did you have a blonde moment?" I blushed and headed back over to the bed and chucked one of the pillows at him then grabbed another one and placed it over my face. I heard him come over and take the pillow off my face and pecked my lips "Come on love" he said dragging me off the bed and into the hall.

He took me to part of the mansion I had never been before because even though he said that ' That I could go anywhere I liked' I felt like it was an invasion of privacy.  Though this part of the building looked older like it had been here for many years while the rest of the house had a modern and new look. As he turned the corner and opened the door to a large study, there was a tall wall that was covered in books, a fire place that had 2 lounges and a wooden desk in the middle "Wow, and how come you never showed me this room?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him. He just shrugged his shoulders and moved over to his desk and started going through some papers, while I looked though the shelve trying to find something to read when I came across a book I might like so I sat down on one of the sofas, made myself comfortable and started reading. Unsure of the time that has past when I looked up to see Lyle there still and deep in though.

I moved over to him and stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist "hmm" he said pulling me onto his lap "You should come with me more often when I work" he said kissing my cheeks making me giggle "Yes well you have to tell me when you come here" he smiled at me "Can I give you one of your Christmas present's early?" he asked "Only if I can do the same?" I always carried it  around since I bought it because I wanted to give it to him before then. He smiled an nodded "Ok close your eyes and hold out your hand" I said, when he did that I pulled the band out of my pocket and placed it in his hand "I wasn't sure what to get you but I'm sure you will like" he opened his eyes and smiled "I love this Sarah, thankyou so much" he said giving me a hug "Ok now my turn" he said getting out a large flat box. I opened it revealing a a perl necklace with a drop holding a perl attached to a dimond design along with a matching dimond perl drop earing set.