Chapter 12

Chapter 12- edited

HARRYS' POV

When we arrived back at the suit and opened the doors we walked in to find all our belongings in suitcases what were placing in a pile. The girls looked at us with a confused expression which you would understand if you came in a find your things in bags which nobody told you that that was going to happen.

"Why is all our stuff packet up into our suitcases?" Sarah asked walking over and sat down "Well remember when we got those DVD's and I told you, that you needed them because you wouldn't understand what was on TV there well now is that time that I was telling you about?" I asked raining an eyebrow questionably "Well yes of course I remember , But i thought we were going to stay in New York longer that's all" she said, I wandered my way into her thoughts desperate to know what she was thinking.

'Because were leaving does that mean that hes going to kill me sooner, will he stick to him promise and allow me to say goodbye to my family before he kills me, and what did he mean today, for some reason I thought he actually like me but my the way he looks like now looking at me I must have just thought of it '

This annoyed me but decided it would be best of I didn't say anything "Will go and make preparations for our departure, Louis could you please call the boys up and let them know well be there soon" I said telling Louis, hes all our superior and is technically in charge but because of his 5 year old actions we decided to make me leader and Louis just gets the final say.

Louis grabbed his phone and walked out onto the balcony and closed the doors behind him while I grabbed the phone and dialed the phone number for the lobby "Hello how may I help you?" " Hello its Mr Styles form room 658" I replied to the too cheery employee" Good evening Mr Styles what can I do for you?" He replied " Well something has come up and we will be checking out of our room in a couple of minuets and would like a limo that would hold 4 people and plenty of luggage to be waiting for us" I said slow enough for him to take notes " yes sir, you just need to come down and pay the fees and 2 staff members will be up shortly to take you bags" "Thank you, we should be down soon" I told him and hung up.

I walked over to Sarah ad sat down, she look up from her phone and game me a small smile, while Tia sat on the other lounge also playing with her phone "So are going to tell me where were going yet?" She asked me giving me puppy dog eyes. It took all my will power to say no.

"Nope" I said popping the p, and gave her one of my smirks as she sighed when there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it to see 2 bell boys there with the bag trolleys. I kept them in and let them do their work. Louis walked in and nodded his head towards me"Alright ladies and that includes you to my Boo bear its time to go" I said in a commander tone. Sarah and Tia stood up and saluted and walked away laughing Louis walked past me and huffed before letting a chuckle escape. When we followed the girls I heard them talking about who was cute.

Sarah liked this guy named Chase Crawford while Tia liked this guy named Penn Bradly. I turned my attention towards Louis as we walked into the elevator leaving the bell boys to wait for the elevator to come back up " Well I talked to Zayn and he said that their all making sure that the house didn't look like a complete mess for the girls so Liam and Niall went back to bed afterwards" Louis smiled picturing the girls reaction when they saw our house/apartment that had 3 teenage boys living in it for a week, let me tell you if the girls weren't' coming it would be a nightmare. The girls were still talking about boys when we entered the lobby. One part of me was happy to see Sarah laughing but the other part of me was and and jelious because she wasn't even talking about me.

But I had to keep in mind that they were talking about them from their roll in 'Girl Gossip', after paying for the rooms, room service and the dint I made in the wall we went out side to see a black stretch limo waiting. The girls were happy that they were traveling in style. We asked to be taken to a club that would be closed for the night due to lack of staff that was also owned by a friend of mine.

Sarah s POV

We walked into the club with all our luggage when Louis spoke up "now girls we need to put all our luggage in a small pile right here so it gets teliported with us" Tia and I nodded making sure that we remembered for the future. When all our luggage was stacked up we huddled in a circle holding hands, I held Harry's and Louis' s while Tia held Louis and Harry's. Louis closed his eyes as everything around us got blurry as colors swirled around us as fog also clouded around our feet as we were teliported to a different county leave New York in the mist.