Chapter 16

Chapter 16- Edited

Harry's POV

I had closed my eyes trying to get to sleep but it became impossible, I sighed opening my eyes and turning onto my side and watching Sarah lay peacefully beside me. I just wish that when she was in this state that I could communicate with her. Yes I have tried but failed. I moved closer to her and hugged her to my side and re-tried sleeping, as soon as I closed my eyes I fell into a dream/ memory due to the fact that having Sarah beside me always calmed me down.

Dream/ Memory

I had just moved back to England and was just starting at 'Holmes Chaple Bording School and thought of the best way to try and find Sarah while acting normal. The only reason why I was here was because of her. I had heard from one of my sources that she was either moving over to England and going to go to this boarding school or she is already hear, unfortunately by the time my sources found out and told me it had already been 2 months old.

I had pleaded with the guys to come with m telling them that we had to move anyway and that covens stay together. All I knew was that she was here or was going to be here , we all walked into the cafeteria and grabbed our food, while we were doing this we felt everyone's eyes on our both male and female I just smirked knowing that as much as the girls here thought that they could hook up wit me there was only one out there that would even come close.

As we sat down and ate suddenly I heard the doors open to see... Sarah , she was laughing with her friends, a thin brunette, a dark blonde boy, and 2 other girls. i smiled at the fact that she was happy and that I had made the right choice all those years ago. They stopped when they saw us, I made eye contact with Sarah and gave her a small smile. She smile back and hen suddenly broke it off and started talking with the brunette. the other girls kept staring at us with smirks on their faces and they twirled their hair in their hands.

Lou was grumpy so I went into his mind so i could see what was wrong ' I cant believe that she would forget her favorite babysitter I could understand her forgetting Harry because he hardly made contact with her but forget her Lou bear gurll she is going to get a talking from me when she finds out about us' I was still looking at 2 of Sarah's friends when she spoke up.

Sarah gad called the 2 from over in the lunch line "Jess, Elizabeth are you coming or not?" Sarah playfully yelled at them snapping them out or their daze. I was surprised that she wasn't acting like the others so I decided to look into her mind and see what was going on in there while looking at my plate of food ' I don't see why everyone going crazy over them, I mean the one with the curls and electric green eyes is pretty cut. But I don't see the big deal maybe it has to do with the fact that I already have a boyfriend and there is no need to look at other boys' I frowned as my hands tuned into fists.

She was already taken. Some one , most likely a jerk or ass (Take your pick) has what is already mine. I will wait and relish in the fact that I am now able to be around her everyday with out getting shit from the council, but when he stuffs up even once,, which I might add wont be hard I will take back and never let go of what is rightfully mine.

I looked around the room and spotted Sarah sitting at a table in front of me with her back facing towards me. I listened to the conversation as I ate. "Oh my gosh Sarah, you and Brad are so cute, It was like you were meant to be together especially since you had your first kiss with him on a date at the movies" 'Jess said, the boys were obviously listening to their conversation because they noticed I was about to bust with anger and frustration . 

Liam was seated next to me and placed his and on my shoulder calming me instantly . I gave him a small smile and mouthed a thank-you. I guess this just gives me time to find a way to win over her heart.

End Memory/ Dream

I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes the room was still dark but was getting a little brighter. I looked over to Sarah who hasn't changed since yesterday when I closed my eyes. I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom making sure that I looked presentable if she did wake up, I hopped into the boiling water of the shower trying to get some of the stress out of my body.

It only minimized about 30-40 % of the stress, it also helped knowing that she would eventually wake up because she wasn't dead. Then something came into mind . What would happen if I marked her, would it help wake her up. I raced out of the shower and put on a shirt and jeans and ran into Liam room, where he lay sleeping. I shook his shoulder.

When her woke up he peeked out under his lashes. When he realized it was me he properly woke up and almost jumped out of bed "Whats wrong, did something happen to Sarah?" He asked frantically "No nothings changed but I thought of a way that might wake her up" I said looking him in the eyes, he gave me a questionable look "hat are you talking about Harry? She can only wake up on her own cord" he said instantly dimming my happiness "What would happen if I mark her and do a blood swap with her and help her deal with whats happening and also show her how much I love her" I sad looking down hoping Liam would agree with what I had said.

When I looked up at him he nodded and smiled "That might actually work, it could quicken up the process... Theres just one thing I'm unsure of" he said dragging out the last part "How do you think she's going to react when she wakes up and realizes what has happened while she was 'sleep'?" he asked. Oh he had a point ,m how WILL she react. I don't think that that would help the situation one bit , but what can I do. I can't live without her "Harry just do the blood swap, do not mark her because you would want her permission on that" he said crawling back into bed and falling asleep as I walked back into my room.

I moved over to Sarah and started brushing her hair which had gotten a little frizzy "Sarah if you don't wake up today I will have to do a blood swap" I said once I finished brushing I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a brown and filled it with water and a soft wash cloth and her towel and started washing her body and changed her back into her superman pjs and grabbed one of the books she had brought onto the the trip 'The Mortal Instruments' I had seen her reading the series at school and always wanted to read it with her. I layed down beside her and started reading out loud to her.