Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Edited

Louis had walked out of the lounge room and into his room after our discussion. I had no idea how she's going to act, I'll just have to tell her when we reach the guys place. The funny thing is that I call it the guys place because we all decided that we will have a place that belongs to all of us and our mates in every big city around the world, the only reason that we went at our New York one now was because it was getting an entire make over because the boys were here a week ago for 2 nights and they might have taken 'play fighting' to a new level and destroyed the apartment.

Though we all have our own houses spread out across the world it just most of the time they get used because you want to get away from the world or your hiding from certain people and very occasionally it's because their place is trashed and they need a place to stay.

While I made my way back to the bedroom I was thinking what would happen when I tell her... It will be good to have Liam around when that happens so things don't get too out of control. When I walked into the room I found Sarah curled up in a ball/ cocoon with the covers. I gave a slight chuckle and unwrapped the covers around her body and put everything back in it's place and brought her closer to me keeping her warm and replayed the first time I met her again for the 2nd time tonight and fell into a peaceful sleep.

I felt something gently touch my cheek but swatted it away hoping for more sleep, the wight on the bed got lighter as I heard the door open to the bathroom and turned the taps on. A few seconds later a cup full of water splashed onto my face and chest. My eyes shot open to see a smirking Sarah who was holding and empty glass in her hand, I smirked at her making her smile fade into a frighten look, afraid of what I was going to do.

I swiftly snagged my arms around her waist and brought her tumbling on top of me making a small squeal in the process. I started tickling her sides loving the sound of her laugh and how it would like the world up if she wanted to , the way she would be caring and her kindness towards everyone would always bring a smile to my face. She may not have been 'Perfect' to the world but she was perfect to me.

I stopped realizing how close she was to me, she looked into my eyes which felt like hours when it had only been a minuet she blushed and go up "We are leaving in half an hour so start getting ready" she said looking down at her feel as she walked out and closed the door behind her. Maybe I'm pushing her, she doesn't know the term 'Mates' let alone she a\ is one and she is mine, I grabbed my phone and dial our apartment cleaner/ butler here in the city and asked her to come over and pack all our stuff by tonight and that I will leave the spare key upper the fire extinguisher.

I decided that I would go for my bad boy look that I usually did back in Holmes Chapel trying to impress Sarah but she would never look at me or get close to me like all the other girls, she always thought about me when I was in the same room with her which hardly ever happen I would skip most of my classes besides English because that was my only class with her and the teacher learned to ignore my shit that I would do in class and to not mess with me. When ever she thought about me she would stop her self and remind herself that she had a boyfriend and that I wouldn't even give her a second look even if she did try and get my attention with was so wrong.

I grabbed my chain that held a small gold cross on it that was no bigger than a 50 cent piece, if you looked closely enough on every end there was a small inscription or image on one end it said 'My angle' on the other it had 'Sarah and on the bottom part whee was the initials 'H&S' and the eternity symbol and on the top part there was a rose chiseled in on it, yes that's correct it was the male version of Sarah s necklace, because I always saw her wearing so I had it made to remind me of her.

I grabbed some black pants, and jacket and a white short and white shoes, and moved toward the mirror and fixed my hair and walked out of the room to be greeted by everyone else already dressed "Well lets get going people" Louis said in a sassy tone making the girls and I chuckle as we piled out of the room.