Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sarah's POV

A blood swap! Ah why cant I just wake up so he wouldn't take my blood and give me his, just the thought made me mentally stutter. Though I couldn't open my eyes because they were to heavy I felt something run through my hair, Harry or Tia must have been brushing my hair, I realized it was Harry because hes husky get gorgeous voice was lowly singing 'Give Me Love' By Ed Sheeren.

While he was singing various songs I couldn't help but fall for him a little because I have now fallen in love with him voice, I suddenly felt my clothes being taken off till I was left in my underwear. HARRY TOOK MY BLOODY CLOTHES OFF!! If he takes my underwear off when I wake up he had off the face of the earth and headed towards Pluto.

I felt warm and damp touch my skin, Ph y gosh I now realized what he was doing he was being sweet and caring making sure I was looked after.Soon after I felt the familiar comfort of my PJ's as the bed dipped down and a cover was put over us.

He started reading one of my all time favorite books ' The Mortal Instrument's' loving the way his voice sounded. After reading for a while he sighed and leaned into my ear 'Goodnight Sarah my lovely angle, if you hear me I just want you to know that I love you so much and cant live without you" He said kissing my cheek.

I decided that I would also sleep just before I lost consciousness I thought that now I know what Bella from Twilight felt like when she was paradise and was stuck talking to herself , except Im not turning into a vampire just...sleeping.

Harry's POV

I have noticed certain things about Sarah today. During this morning and now I have noticed her breathing and heart rate was slowed down but this afternoon when I was reading to her and brushing her hair her heartbeat was a little after then her sleeping rate and slower than her awake state. I think it was because she can be asleep and awake when she wants to and has thoughts and can most likely hear too.

I looked over to her, she was still asleep so Liam has called a doctor who specialized with vampires and their mates but this one woke especially for our group. Louis found her just before we left for Australia. She had just finished university for the councils work and Louis bought her. She may be owned by us but she has a normal life and works when she is needed . I knew Dr Kim hated me of all the people in our coven because I used to bug her and flirt with her non-stop when she was around.

Liam had informed her of what had happened to Sarah so she could come prepared . I opened the curtains most of the way sending a great deal of light throughout the room. I sped around the room picking up clothing and bits and pieces away knowing Dr Kim would find something to humiliate about me to Sarah. When I had finished I heard Sarah s heart rate pick up a little so did her breathing, I walked over "Sarah I know you can hear me. I have recently figured out how to tell. There's a doctor that will be her soon and shell be hooking you up to certain things to make sure you stay healthy. You don't have to worry because I will be here the whole time with you".

I said gently squeezing her hand, I walked out of the room and into the kitchen, I didn't have enough time to go out hunting so I grabbed the blood bag Niall told me about yesterday and started to drink the blood. After I finished I heard a knock on the front door. I answer the door to Dr Kim, she WAS smiling then she saw me and it turned into a frown/ glare " Hey your here for my mate" pleaded, she nodded and made her way down the hall into my room.

Sarah was some what awake, so I walked over to her side " Hey sweetie, the doctor I told you about is here and she is going to keep you healthy" I said kissing her hand and sat down beside her " Liam and Louis have gone down to my car to bring up the equipment needed" she said bring out a pen and pad.

She turned toward me and asked " Now how did Miss Nelson faint?" As she moved to listen to Sarah s heart " I told her about being my mate and I also told her I was there in her childhood and gave her that necklace" I stated , suddenly she walked over to me and waked me over the head with her note pad. And I can tell you even though I was a vampire that hurt. "Idiot" she mumbled and took notes. I wouldn't be surprised if she was sum what related to Louis or Liam " Have you done any of the mating process yet?" She asked as Liam and Louis walked into the room with the machines. She start hooking them up to Sarah.

Her heart rate sped up indicating that she knew what was going on but still scared. " well that's what I wanted to talk to you about... if I did just the blood swap with her now and help wake her up knowing what I felt towards her because we never got the chance to start because she fainted" I said with hope clearly showing in my eyes.

She sighed deep in thought " well it could work but just do the blood swap and remember not to put your venom into her" (A/N ok I cant quite remember the process I made so here it it there are 2 types of venom's, 1 is the ' Vampire' venom and the other is the 'Marking' venom and I don't think I need to explain it just those 2 changes) she said looking at the machines.

I know that that must have sounded crazy having 2 different vemons and that it would be hard to know when to use one or the other but its something that we can control in our mind and the mating one isn't even deadly it just tells other vampires or supernatural folk that that person is taken, when someone is about to be turned into a vampire we need to drink almost all the blood feom their system and when they are about to die we release or venom and then we kill them either by snapping their neck or some have been known to jump out of a tall window and die to the fall and then they get turned into a vampire

But the thing is it only works if you do the blood swap and mark on your mate other wise it wont work unless you are one of the few that can change vampires . And that was Louis maker and when he turned Louis it gave him some of the masns power only enough for 2-3 max so I got the ability to change 2 then so on and so one so now Louis posses the power to change 1-2 people because we either used ours or were so far down the line that they missed out so now they can only change our mate.

I nodded and moved toward Sarah, " Sweetie I need to do this to help you get better"

Sarah's POV

No no, he cant. He needs my answer, what happens if he loses control and kills me or turned me ito a vampire Im sure if I was awake I would be crying my eyes out to stop.

Harry's POV ( sorry for the pov changes XD)

Just as I leaned down I saw a tear leave her closed eyes. I knew she wouldn't want this or be happy about it but I had to. I wiped it away and started kissing her neck where I was going to bight so it would be a little tender so it wouldn't hurt as much.I heard that the first time you bight your mate and if they are human it only hurts for a minuet before it becomes pleasurable but for the vampire it is instant. This is also another technique to tell if someone is your mate. I was still kissing her neck when I gently bit down and started drinking her blood. I had heard from people that your mates blood human or vampire that it tastes like your favorite sweet except even better.

Of course I thought they were exaggerating. I just thought it tasted the best and was sweet.but when I tasted her blood I surprising tasted like twix. I moaned and moved away. Licking the blood from my mouth and then bit down on my wrist and opened Sarah s mouth and and let my blood drip into her mouth. With every drop of my blood what went into her I felt my connection with her grown stronger.

When the connection was full I moved my hand away and kept it heal " Harry I suggest you leave the room and get fresh blood. Niall told me that you had drunk blood out of the bag this morning. So I suggest for you and SARAH S health sake, you go hunting and I will call you imedienlty if something happens" I nodded kissed Sarah s head and sped out of the room and onto the street looking for someone to eat knowing that this would also help Sarah because if I wasn't healthy it would affect her to.