Chapter 10

Chapter 10- edited

Why didn't the vampire kill me? Was a question that came into mind as I walked into an almost dark room. Harry was waiting for me so he could turn the light off. He was shirtless and I imagination that he was wearing boxers, I climbed in next to him and pulled the covers over me. Harry turn the light out and also climbed under the covers, after 20 minuets I was almost asleep when I felt 2 arms snake around my waist and pulled me closer, was Harry still asleep? or was he awake? I didn't mind though and snuggled closer into his chest. Just as I fell out of consciousness I heard him whisper in my ear "I love you so, so much", I must have been dreaming already because he would never tell me that.

Harry's POV

I watch as Sarah slept peacefully in my arms, when I was 99% sure that she was asleep i whispered in her ear "I love you so,so much" I kissed her cheek. I layed there for what seemed like hours, even though I'm tired I still couldn't get to sleep. I got up and walked into the lounge room only to find Louis watching 'Family Guy', I was surprised that boy can still watch it he has watched every episode over 200 times "Hey boobear" I said making him jump "hey hazza, can't sleep either?" I nodded and sat down beside him "Lou, I need your advice about something"  I asked as Lou nodded his head, "Only if you can do something for me" he asked being serious, Lou was never serious... well most of the time he acts like a five year old but is serious when it comes to humans and safety... or his DVD collection.

I nodded saying yes because I would always follow my Boo bear if it was serious "We need to leave tomorrow night" he said looking over to me "Okay, why do we have to leave?" I asked confused. "Because we need to talk to the others, theres been another 2 murders at the school, may the same 'thing' that killed Jess Smith" he said sighing 'Stay calm Har, Sarah's asleep in the other room. you don't want to scare her' my brain said as I tried to calm myself "Fine but we won't leave until tomorrow night, now I need your help. How do I tell Sarah that she's my mate?" I questioned as silence soon fell between us.

"Mate you have to tell her soon or else you'll get into trouble about not marking her yet" Lou said getting frustrated, I knew that Sarah only saw him occasionally but he was always there for her helping behind the scenes. He even looked after her when she was younger but that is a story for another time but he always thought of her as a sister, so did every one else in the group as they either thought of her as a sister or a friend.

There was an understanding why he was frustrated about the situation, there is this rule among vampires that once you find and tell your mate, you are given a timer. If the timer runs out your mate, especially if they are human, becomes sick and on some cases have died. Normally you have about 2 weeks, and I was running out of time to tell her and then mark her.

"You know that that's difficult Lou, what happens if she doesn't want to be with me?" I said starting to get teary "I know that that's difficult but if you don't tell her it will only cause more problems in the future" I knew he had a point, but I decided that I would wait till we go to the guys house . I have no idea where they are right now , they just said that they were going out of the country. Yes when I say guys I mean Zayn, Niall and Liam are also vampires the 5 of us are vampires in a pack but we will eventually be 10 when everyone has their mate.

Louis is the oldest and is 332 years old, Im the second oldest. When I turned 28, I was turned by Louis. Now at the age of 328, everyone is the group was then changed by the 2 of us besides Louis. He only remembers what his maker looks like but he abandoned him right after he turned Louis and haven't seen him since. Liam is 3rd and is 296 and was turned by me. Niall is the 2nd youngest and was turned by Liam and is 237. Zayn is the youngest and is 184 and was turned by Louis. They only reason anyone of us were changed was because we were dying. Unfortunately for Louis he as changed because him maker wanted to punish him.

Ever since Louis told me about having out mate or other half I had searched for her for 295 years and had almost given up all hope until I saw her 15 years ago.

Flash Back 1998- Brisbane, Queensland Australia

"Harry I need you to go to the store and buy some party supplies for Niall's birthday like extra extra food oh and beer lot's of beer and alcohol. Oh have you gotten his present yet?" Louis said from he kitchen, he was making pizza for lunch while I was watching T.V. "No I haven't gotten his present yet because I don't know what to get him" I whined, we were currently living in Brisbane Australia and have been for a month. Niall went down to Sydney with the others and would be back late tonight so we had to hide all the party food from him until tomorrow night when we where having a party for him. I had decided just before we left England that I would give up looking for my mate because it would only bring me down when I didn't find her. "Fine I'll head down now so it gives me time to find him a good present" I said as I sighed getting of the couch and grabbed my keys of the entry table and went to my black Ferrari.

When I reached the shops it was packed with teenagers that had finished school for the week. I headed into Target to try and find something for Niall. I walked into the men department and started looking at clothes for Niall but mainly for myself. Just when I past a rack of long shirts and parts I head a faint sniffle. I walked back over to the rack and peered inside.

I saw a girl no older than 2-3. She had lovely golden Hair that were in 2 pig tails and was wearing a pink and white poka-dotted dress and Pink ballet flats. She looked up at me with angelic blue eyes. When she looked at me I felt a spark start inside me that pulled me toward her, to make her safe and happy. By now she had stopped crying and smiled at me and showed a almost full row of teeth that had come through. Oh my gosh I found her, I found my mate and she was the most adorable girl I had ever seen. Remind me to thank Louis later for telling me to go shopping.

She crawls towards me and managed to stand with the help of the rack and tried to walk towards me but tumbled over. I swiftly moved my arms around her and lifted her up before she could hit the ground "tank yow" she said making me smile at the sound of her voice "Whats your name cutie?" I asked now standing starlight while holding her to my chest loving the way she felt in my arms "Sawah" she said blushing and sticking her head into my neck embarrassed. She held her wrist out that had a bracelet with a small metal tag on it 'Sarah Nelson, 20 Smith Drive Brisbane, ph 412876655, she is a wanderer' it said making me laugh "Did you leave your mummy' I said, she nodded.

I sighed at least I knew where she lived so I could check up on her, "I'll walk around with you and if you see her tell me ok?" I asked looking into her eyes "Yep" she said popping the p. I walked around for 10 minuets some how hoping that we wouldn't find her mum. I didn't want to say goodbye to Sarah just yet, as if on que a woman in her early thirties yelled out towards me "Sarah' and ran towards me.

Sarah stretched her arms out letting her mum take her into her arms "Thank you for finding my daughter Mr...?" she said hugging Sarah "Styles, but you can call me Harry" I said holding my hand out, she shook it "I'm Margaret and this is Sarah" I smiled " I know I read the bracket" I said giving a small chuckle, "Yes well as soon as she learned to crawl, thanks to her brother ,she disappears into thin air if you don't watch her" she said also chuckling as Sarah played with her hair.

"Well I'd better get going, have to meet Daddy and Matty for a late lunch, thank you again Mr St- Harry" she said putting Sarah in the trolley and and started walking away. Sarah gave me a small smile and waved goodbye at me, I smiled and waved back as she dissapeared around the corner. Now all I have to do is wait 15 years to truly be with her and make her mine, but it wouldn't stop me checking up on her. I read her mums thoughts maybe I could get Louis to be her babysitter as an excuse to be closer to her, oh well now I have to find Niall's present but all my mind could think of is Sarah.

End of flashback.