Chapter 27

Hey Guy, How is everyone?? Well I know I haven’t been updating as often is because I have been very busy with school and don’t get many chances to type. People haven’t been voting and commenting lately so please do so because I love hearing from you guys and don’t forget to follow AND check out the preview for my upcoming book that I will start publishing when this story is either finishing or finished its called “My Crazy Boys” and is a One Direction Vampire mate thing because I will be making a vampire mate story of each boy and one with them altogether which will be the next book.

Xoxo-Sarah

Chapter 27

As we left the apartment we could finally see close up how busy Hong Kong was I had heard from my friend that went here for a school trip over here and said it was the most frightening thing they have ever experienced because of the traffic and I could understand why but we were in the part of town where there was more walking area then roads that filled the space with shops and malls.

We spent most of the morning going through the shops and watching the street festival that was being held. While the boys went to a sports shop Tia and I decided it would be the perfect time to go to Victoria’s secret. As soon as the boys figured out what we were doing they insisted that they tagged along and wouldn’t take no for an answer. Walking around the store was nerve wracking, Harry being the flirt he was started taking pairs and pieces off the shelf making his own pile.

“Well I didn’t realize you were into wearing women’s underwear? Are you going to give us a show?” picking up a pink lace thong that he had in the pile. He chuckled and gave me a smirk “ No but these are for you to try on Love” I simply rolled my eyes and walked towards the change rooms and just before I closed the door I saw a blur come through and left the second I closed the door. I turned around and was not surprised to see the pile that Harry held on the floor of the change rooms.

“Harry” I whined “Just try them on and let me know so I can have a sneak peak” I sighed and started trying on items from the pile. 10 minutes later I was wearing a hot pink push up lacy bra and matching lace panties. Suddenly Harry was in front of me and as soon as he saw me Lust filled his green eyes turning them a shade darker. I blushed and tried to cover myself with my dress “Harry what do you think you are doing? Get out” I squealed pointing towards the door “Well I wanted to see how it looked” he answered talking away my dress so I had to cover myself with my arms “I could have been naked Harry” “Well that would have been even better” I blushed again while he just smiled.

He left soon after telling me to put that in the yes pile and vanished like he appeared. An 4 hours later of shopping and eating we returned to the apartment with everyone holding 2-3 bags in each bag “You guys, how was your day out?” Liam asked coming out of the kitchen holding a blood bag “Hey guys… Um Sarah could I talk to you about something?” Zayn said obviously nervous about something “Sure just let me put these bags in our room” I answered uncertain. He nodded and walked down the hall and into his room closing the door. Harry and I made our way down the hall into our room, as we did I closed the door and placed the bags on the bed.

I turned towards Harry “Harry I just wanted to ask you if we could slow down a bit because lately we have been moving too fast and it’s a bit hard to come to terms with it” My voice answered wavering “Sure what ever makes you comfortable, I was thinking it but I didn’t want to say something because you hadn’t said anything” Harry said opening up the curtains, I could tell by the way he talked that he was a tad upset that I had to slow things down but I believe deep down that he could understand where I was coming from “ I wonder what Zayn wants to talk to me about” I thought out loud, Harry and I exchanged a quizzical look “ It might have something to do with girls and he is the only one here who you haven’t had the proper chance of getting to know one another.

I walked out of the room and headed towards Zayn’s, I knocked on the door and walked in seeing Zayn looking out the window down at the city “Sarah, sorry if I was interrupting something  but I needed your advice on something…” he paused turning towards me and  motioning me to sit on the bed “ An it has something you have experience” he sat down beside me “Sure, I’ll try and help as much as possible as long as it’s not illegal or grows” I said cracking a smile. He gave one in return “Well you know how I have found my mate? And that she is around the age you were when Harry found you” he paused.

I nodded motioning for him to go on “Well I’m trying to make the decision go wait or take her and I want to make the decision wither or not to take her or wait for her, I also want to know would you have wanted Harry to take you when he first saw you which os the opposite of what he did” I paused having to think of the right way to describe what was going through my head.

I sighed “At some points… I wish Harry would have taken me. I suppose it depends on her life now and in the future, I think if you want to take her take her but follow both your heart and mind. I trusted Harry’s judgment at the time so that’s what you need to do” he nodded stood up dragging me up with him and pulled me into a tight hug “Thanks Sarah, for telling me. It has helped a lot” I smiled as something flew past me and hit Zayn in the head making him whine “Ow” Into my ear “Get your hands away from my mate Zayn” Harry said from the doorway “Harry he was just thanking me” I said rubbing the back of Zayn’s head when I think a pen hit him.

I laughed as I made my way over to Harry “Remember what I said Zayn “ I said, he nodded as I closed the door and followed Harry down the hall into the lounge room. We spent the remainder of the day watching Family guy and just talking about different things the boys all had their own things to do and I somehow believe that Tia and Louis didn’t want to be disturbed I don’t think they were doing anything too… well you know what I mean but most likely just snogging on their bed. As night time came around Liam and Zayn were in the kitchen making fried rice and spicy chicken.

I layed on Harry’s chest while I read some stories on Wattpad surprisingly about vampire romance while Harry and Nial watched the football that was on TV. When one of the teams scored a goal Harry and Nial both jumped up yelling at the TV, making me fall off and landed on the floor in an ‘oof’ “HARRY EDWARD STYLES” I yelled getting up and standing in front of him. Nial jumped and hid behind the lounge and cowered behind it while Harry stood there shaking not look me in the eye “Sorry Sarah I won’t do it again” he said I laughed at his child like behavior “Its ok Harry just remember that I am here you know and Nial you can come out now I won’t bite” I said laughing at how 2 old and strong vampires were afraid of a human girl, I hopped back onto Harrys chest and layed down. We spend the past couple of days lounging around and getting to know one another. I had grown close to Zayn since our talk, he still hadn’t told me what his decision was but I suppose that we will find out eventually. I started getting closer couple wise with Harry mentally thanking him that he had agreed to take it slow.

Hey guys remember to Vote, Comment, and Follow. Hope you guys enjoyed

Xoxo- Sarah