Chapter 7.

Chapter 7- Edited

Harry took me to a pizzeria. It smelt like heaven walking inside when I realized how hungry I actually was "Hello I'm Sam, Ill be your waitress today. Just a table for 2?" We nodded. She lead us to a corner booth and handed us the menus, already knowing what ill have, Harry and I haven't spoken since the hotel " Why me" I blurted out. He looked up from his menu " because, I like you and have for a long time and when you found out about us we had 3 options, 1. Kill you, but I couldn't and would never be able to hurt you 2. Make you forget, but that would only cause problems for the future or 3. Keep you with us so you wouldn't tell anyone" he stated turning his attention back to the menu he was holding. Now Im angry " how would making my forget cause problems?".

He tensed his grip " almost 90% of the time you forget for good but the other percent would make you remember and I cant let that happen" I couldn't tell of he was being serious and telling me the truth or a back up story to hide the truth but I had to take what ever he gave me as long as they were answers "well have you decided on what your having?" Sam appeared before I got the chance to ask my next question " Can I please have the meat lovers pizza, no pepperoni and a large coke" I said looking over to Harry "ill have the same thing" he said closing his menu. Sam nodded and walked away.

When Sam had left and was out of hearing range I asked my next question " do you have special powers like in twilight?" I asked, he nodded " before I say anything else, Stephanie Myer only got one thing right. We all have our own abilities. Mine is mind reading and the second is a secret and when I tell you it will be on a need to know basis. Louis's is teleportation and is also the fastest and strongest in the group" I was shocked. Does that mean he has read everything I've thought since we had met? I started to panic, he noticed my uneasiness " I can control it like focus it on certain people or not use it at all. I have only used it a couple of times on you.

I didn't hear anything private" I happily sighed " so what are your general abilities?" He seemed unfazed so he must be comfortable " well we have excellent hearing, smell, strength and eyesight" he finished talking as soon as our food came " So you cant eat normal food?" He laughed and took a bite of his pizza "Yes it does settle a small amount of hunger and it also makes us feel more human when we do" I nodded . I was surprised that I was acting so calm around him, I sighed and started eating my pizza. There was an awkward silence between us " So Sarah, the main reason I bought you out is to tell you something important" he was eyeing my every movement, I nodded letting him know to go on, I just prayed that wouldn't effect my life to much.

He obviously read my thoughts because hes body tensed "well...um.." he stuttered, , asking me get impatient and frustrated "Just tell me already" he took a deep breath "youllneverseeyourfamilyagainnorwillyoubegoingbacktoschool" he mumbled saying it all in a non understandable sentence "huh?" Was all I could say " you'll never see your family again nor will you back to school" I stared at him with shock and horror "no.. no your lying why would you tell me this?" I whimpered, tearing up. Harry looked upset "Im sorry I really am. But you cant go back to your old life" I was in shocked, I shook my head and raced out of the restaurant, making some of the people look up from their tables . I raced along the pavement and entered central park.

After 15 minuets of running straight, I sat down on a bench near a pond that had ducks and swans swimming around. As soon as I sat down I burst into tears. Ill never be able to see my family at Christmas or taste my mothers and grandmothers homemade cooking, waking up and seeing my parents and brothers face in then morning or at night, catching up with friends to go shopping or the movies and sleepovers . I sat there thinking all the things that I would miss mot even realizing at one point Harry had sat down beside me also watching the water. I don't know how long I had sat there not talking to him before he spoke up "Thank you for not trying to escape" was all he said.

I looked up from the water "would I be able to talk to my parents one last time?" I asked in a dull and plain voice, this seemed to put him in deep thought " please you can be there the whole time. I haven't spoken to them in mouths" I started tearing up at the thought of never hearing their voices one last time and getting to say goodbye " Alright you can call her in 2 weeks" I smiled because that means that he is planning on keeping me alive for another 2 weeks. I hugged harry and said my thank yous to him, he smiled and hugged me back.