Not an Update but Important

Hey Muffins, I will not be updating for 2-3 weeks due to the fact that I have been finding it hard to continue this story and need a break. I have also updated the Character information with our new characters so be sure to check it out also remember to check out my other story which I will be posting instead of this story to check that out. Also I am fed u with people going on about my spelling so Im only going to say this once I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER AND HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT and would appreciate it if people would stop commenting on it because it really hurts.

So please listen when I say this and have also recently found out that I am really sick with something a I will have to put u with my entire life called CMV. And may not be graduating grade 12 next year because of it and is really upsetting.

On a good note I may have found someone to do a trailer for my story's so Im happy about that I would also like to say a big thank you to MegaCrystal555 for always commenting on my story's which bring a smile to my face when I read it along with the others who give POSSITIVE feedback.

Ok Im done with my rant and hope you have a great weeks and remember to Vote, Comment and Follow me.

P.S I am thinking about making a facebook page for my wattpad storys so comment what you think.

Xoxo- Sarah