Chapter 15

Chapter 15- Edited

When we walked out onto and im guessing they own the roof because it had a hot tub, a garden, a bar and speakers very high class stuff plus a fancy fire pit. Harry pulled me over towards a seat that overlooked the city and sat me down,, I had to admit that the view was amazing like everything in their house to "Harry, why do you guys have such expensive things and homes?" I asked looking over to him "Well every vampire get roughly $10.000 dollars per coven with powers and royals like our coven gets $20,ooo from the vampire government and couples only get about half and singles get half of that" he said.

Wow that's really complicated? "So why is your coven royalty?" I asked looking around the rooftop taking it all in "Well this way like thousand years before Louis was born and of course Louis is older than me and our grandfathers are vampires of the powerful 3 they were the first Lot of vampire made"

Well that explains alot their like the Kings of vampires "Thats exactly what they are and they are very powerful so because our coven has not 1 but 2 of the Great 3's relatives so we get about 30 thousand each for Louis and I he boys gets the 20 thousand to share each day" he said "Oh my gosh how do you guys come up with all that money?" i said dumbfounded "I know I thought that too but its a mixture of riches that they found awhile ago , their input in society, what comes from the vampire world and those who see the fut rue can put money in certain things to get more" he said matter of factly.

"Wait did you just say Vampire World?" I said, Now I had to wonder how they remember d everything that he just told me and now I found out that there is another world "yes well in the vampire world there is only very powerful and wise vampires that live there with their coven which are the same as him most likely and their servants, the servants can be vampire and human and their is heaps of jewels and gold... anyway that's not why I brought you up here anyway" he said sighing.

Him saying this made me very uneasy and nervous about what Harry had to say that he couldn't say downstairs. I could somehow tell by looking at him in the eye that it was something meaningful, something deep within him. Though I could never imagine why he would take me away from the others "Sarah... what I have to say to you will be extremely confusing yet will answer many of your questions you have about me and also your self".

I was surprised because because I couldn't imagine that what he had to say to me would answer my questions about him and me let alone confuse me... well I guess its already starting to come true "One more thing, promise you wont say anything until I finish talking " i nodded and signaled with my hand s for him to continue, he sighed "Well you see... vampires and I mean everyone turned or born a vampire has a 'soul mate' or 'their other half', the thing is you may find that person Hours, Days, Months, Years and even centrys but usually years . They can be any age when you find them", he paused looking at me making sure I was following which I was.

"But the oldest age you usually find them is the age you turned, and for me that age is 19 that was the age i turned" I still didn't understand what this had to do with me "I first met her when she was 2. She was the prettiest and cutest person I ever saw, she was crying in a rail of clothing. As soon as I held her she stopped crying and calmed down. When I actually picked her up I felt a spark and warmth around her and I knew at that point that she was my mate . Of course I had to make the decision to give her to her parents or take her with me and of course I wanted her to have a normal life for as long as possible so I gave her back", there was something about him when he was telling me this It some how made an ache around my heart him talking about this girl.

"Even though I gave her back it never stopped me checking up on her I interacted with her because I knew she wouldn't tell her parents and if she did they wouldn't believe her but when she turned 4 I only watched from a distance but always made my self some what visible, when she was 5 1/2 I had to leave her because I was told by the 3 that I couldn't see her from a distance so I either had to wait till her 16th birthday and see her then or take her away from her family and her human life so I could be with her" he looked upset, I wonder who the girl was I could see that it hurt him telling me this but I wish he would get to the point before this story makes me cry.