Chapter 9

Chapter 9- Edited

After we finished dinner, Tia and I decided to get changed and come back to watch the rest of the season. I walked into Harry's room to have a shower and get changed, when I walked into the door they boys heads snapped into my direction making the situation creepier than it should have been "Um, I was wondering if I could have a shower?" I asked nervously wondering how to act around them sometimes you know being my kidnappers and also vampires. They smiled while Harry pointed towards the wardrobe where Harry's and My clothes were combined. I walked over and grabbed my black and white poka-dotted long pj pants and a long black sleeved shirt and some underwear and walked towards the bathroom.

After making sure the door was locked(hey no judging 1 naked girl and 2 hormonal teenage boys = a very bad situation....for the girl) and started up the shower, I hopped in the boiling hot shower and started washing my body, after I finished I realized that I had forgotten a towel, so I scurried out and unlocked the door and hurried back into the shower making sure my body was hidden "Harry?"I asked knowing he would hear me "Yeah?" he yelled back, well here we go. Oh boy was this embarrassing "I forgot to bring in a towel, could you get one for me?" i heard movement out side the door as it opened "Um, Harry?" I asked hoping that Harry had gotten Tia to bring me in a towel "Yeah, love?" Harry asked from inside the bathroom. Oh great hopefully he couldn't see me or at least anything he's not meant to "It's ok love, I can't see anything because I have my eyes closed. where would you like your towel?" I peeked my head out making sure my boys was behind the wall, he wasn't kidding he had his eye's closed.  

when has a teenage boy ever missed the chance to see a girl naked AND wet!. I bushed 'thank you Edward' I thought while mentally laughing when I heard him snarl"Sarah..." he said in an annoyed voice "Harry, if you don't like what I think then stop reading my thoughts so you don't get the funny all" he sighed "Can you please place it on the sink? I asked in an innocent voice in my head thought ' I wonder if he sparkles in the sun, does he drink only animal blood does he..' "Ok enough I'm getting out of your head" he said in a serious tone of voice but ended up bursting int laughter.

While I was drying off and getting ready I had to make sure that Harry had finally gottien out of my head ' I wonder if Edward has a Bella" I listened closely but didn't hear anything . I remembered one night Tia was staying in my room and we were asking each other questions...

Flashback ( 2 years ago)

Tia and I were sitting on my bed with covers wrapped around us, it was around 9 o'clock at night "So if you wee kidnapped, how many times would you try to escape? hm I though "Well...I would try around 6-7 but I would put every ounce of strength into it maybe more or less depending on the situation.. but if it was impossible I would take my life" Tia nodded "My turn, what if we were both kidnapped? how would we both try to escape at the same time.. how many times would you try?" I asked "well 3-4 times together. My turn what would you do if you did escape?" Tia asked. I wonder why she was asking all these question but I think that she should stop watching the news " I would try and find a house that looked friendly then call the police bu i would remember every twist and turn" I nodded, yeah that's what I would do " Ok another question, what would our code be to start trying our escape?" my brain went through a list of silly names like muffin, strawberry, rain, picachu, flowers makeup "Oh I know... Crunshie and Honeycomb babe... yeah we would say those 3 words" Tia laughed with me and agreed.

End Of Flashback

Once I finished getting ready I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked back our into the bedroom. Louis and Harry's eyes followed me walking around the room "You know if you keep your eyes open a bug will fly in there" I smirked turning around to face them, they quickly faced the T.V. with smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes and took the comphertor off that they were laying on"Hey" they complained, I stuck my tongue out at them and left for the lounge room only to meet Tia Tia curled up in the cove from Louis's bed . she smiled and grabbed a bowl of popcorn, we layed back down on the couch to finish watching the disk. After the first episode we started watching since getting change finished I could feel my eyes getting heavier until they closed and I fell asleep.

Harry's POV

The football game finished, I looked over to the clock that was beside the bed it said that the time was 12-30am, I walked out of the room with Louis to see girl gossip still playing but the girl fast asleep on different lounges I walked towards Sarah how was looking cute curled up in a ball with the cover that she took from my room wrapped around her as Louis turned off the T.V. and moved towards Tia who as spread out on the lounge which looked quit funny. Louis picked up Tia and turned toward me as I lifted Sarah up and into my arms , she snuggled closer into my chest and Louis spoke in a quit voice "Night Hazza" "night Louie". I walked into my room and layed her down under the sheets and unwrapped her from her cocoon and spread the doonah out over the bed, i striped don into only boxers, turned the lights off and crawled into bed next to Sarah and closed me eyes. After a few hours I woke up to whimpering, Sarah was laying on my chest. I pulled her closer to me and looked at her face, she was crying so I decided to go into her mind and see what was coursing her pain.

Sarahs nightmare/memory- Harrys POV

I looked around and found myself in the front yard of Sarah s old house while she was playing our side with her barbies. She looked like she was in grade , suddenly 3 boys rode up to her, they looked 1-2 years older than her " Hey ugly, oy I was talking to you b****" he said as he dragged her out into the middle of the road and thew/ pushed her onto the round causing a scrap to appear on her head, arms and legs. I felt pissed and angry at this moment , why would they pick on her she was so sweet and innocent, suddenly one of the boys kicked her in the stomach and started riding off with his friends laughing. She started crying and ran towards the park which was a couple doors down from her house. she ran into one of the tubes and started crying harder.

A teenager appeared beside her" hey honeycomb, did those boys hurt you again?" he asked wrapping his arms around her and bringing her closer to his chest, who the hell was he? how did she even know him? "Hey Lyly, yeah they pushed me on the road" she said though deep breaths. 

Seeings as she was a child at the time and this is only a memory she only remembers certain features about him but none about what he looked like "Would you like me to heal them for you" she nodded, h kisses her head where the gash is and placing his arms on her legs arms and stomach as they healed magically. He was a vampire . she hugged hum" Now there a swing out there that needs to be swung" he said holding her hand and took her out the tube laughing.

End Of Dream

She had calmed down, her breathing became even. I sighed, what happened though her childhood. I closed my eyes and pulled her closer to me. The sun was shinning though a crack n the curtains that directed it into my eyes. I lifted myself of the bed realizing Sarah wasn't beside me. I ran out the door in a panic, I saw the back of Tia's head on the lounge, she must have been talking to Sarah. Still sleepy I walked back into my room towards the bathroom, I opened the door and stepped in to see Sarah there in a towel, I blushed , she turned around and screamed "Harry get out" she screamed again. I quickly closed the door and was now fully away and ran out of the bedroom, only to see Tia and Louis looking at me questionably " I..um.. walked in to see Sarah hopping out the shower in only a towel" I mumbled, Louis chuckled while Tia playfully slapped his arm "Harry.. you didn't see anything did you?" Tia asked with a worried look on her face "No, no she had a towel around her covering everything that shouldn't be seen" Tia sighed "Lou can we order some pancake and waffles for breakfast though room service" she asked giving him the puppy dog eyes "Fine I'll order just write down what you want and Sarah will tell you when she comes out. I know my Hazza wants" I smiled and sat down on the couch next to Louis, as he rambeled on about all the foo he was going to order for himself.