Chapter 39

Hey Muffins, Remember to Vote, Comment and Follow if you love my story. Also I hope you are having a great Christmas Holiday ! I was also wondering if the person I have decided to be Niall's mate contact me asap XD

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 39

1 Week Later

Sarah's POV

It has been 2 weeks since we had been captured and taken here by Lyle and our mates had come to rescue us. I  had talked to Harry the other day and said that they were getting close ad that he loved me also to stay safe. Now I was sitting in the field with Rose who was playing with a ball when everything around us turned black "Elle, Tia what's going on?" I called out picking up Rose when I heard one of the girls scream out in pain "Run he's coming" I heard Tia called out. I was terrified on what do, I wanted to run and help my friend and the other part wanted to protect Rose because she wasn't w=old enough to look after herself.

I ran with her into my arms and into the woods "Rose promise me something please be quiet shh" I whispered. Thank goodness she listened as I ran and dodged through trees after a while I didn't hear any noise. No animals, wind anything. I stopped and looked around, we were somewhere deep in the forest 'Harry?! Anyone please find us, I'm so scarred' I layed down against the closet tree to me wandering what was going to happen next.

Harry's POV

I was over the moon knowing that tomorrow we will arrive at Lyles castle. I had looed out at the rolling green hills "I am going to kiss you and tell you so many times that you will memorise and dream about it" I said I looked over to her to see her skin begin to bruise as scrapes form "Sarah?! I called out then called out to the carriers to stop. She looked like a mess. I could hear the others complain and yell "Whats going on?" Zayn asked coming over to me eyeing Sarah.

"Your lucky Tia and Michelle are in worse conditions then Sarah they have scrapes and bruises, Tia has scratch marks like Sarah's but deeper something happened in the soul world they were attacked. Rose has the same scrape marks as Sarah indicating they must have gotten away" he said rubbing his forehead "We need to get going now more then ever" he said then leaving to go tell the others. I moved back over to Sarah and grabbed the first aid kit and went to work on the scratch's.

All through the night I could feel her desperation and sadness making my heart ached for her to calm her down. I could barely sleep through the night, I kept talking to her in hopes that my words could calm her down but nothing worked. When we arrived at his castle we were stopped by some guards "We are here to see Sir Lyle Curtis straight away tell him Mr Harry Styles and coven are here" I said formally not wanting to cause any more problems about formality's. He disappeared leaving us out here annoyed, worried and pissed off, "Right this way Sir'" he said leading the way inside.

He lead us down the dark stony hall way like in one of those castles that you saw from the medieval time till he stopped in-front of a large wooden double doors knocking once and opening them without waiting for an answer.  "Master Styles, Payne, Horan, Malik and Tomlinson" he said bowing and closing ten closing the door on his way out.

Only glancing around the room, I noticed many different sized beach ball snow globes where he held the souls all different filled with oceans, forests, lava, fields. Lyle himself was laying on some sort of throne the whole thing looked like the middle ages and I think at the time this would have been the throne room. We all practically ran forward in frustration. Something that we didn't tell the girls is that any supernatural creature that has a mate he or she would be very protective over their mates especially the males as is was their duty to look after them protect them an if their mates were in danger or were threatened lets just say thing's can turned animalistic very fast.