Chapter 31

Hey Muffins, OMG Thor 2 is ama-zayn in 3D! THOR is so HOT! OK I'm finished my rant I just wanted everyone to know. Please Vote, Comment and Follow. Lately the votes have been good but the comments and followers have dropped so please do all 3-2 because it only takes a second.

Love ya's

Xoxo- Sarah

Chapter 31

Sarah's POV

It has been 2 months since I started staying with Lyle, and it has been the best time of my life so far. I can barely remember the others like Harry and Tia it was strange to slowly forget 2 people that have played an important part of your life. Lyle has been helping with the pain in my chest that still hung around.

At the moment I was laying on a blacked under a tree that was in the garden right outside my room. I was lying on Ly's chest with my eyes closed as he was reading a book. Over the past few weeks we have grown closer he said that we wouldn't move to fast so it would give us the chance to know one another better and make a proper relationship and connection besides the mate connection. Surprisingly it didn't affect me and soon after I ended up forgetting them altogether "Babe, are you ok you seemed to have spaced out?" Ly asked looking up from his book concerned I smiled back "Yeah my mind was in another universe" he chuckled and brought me closer "would you like to have a movie night tonight" he asked not looking from his book "that sounds great maybe order some pizza?" I asked playing with his fingers.

"Come on lets go swimming" I said standing up "You are in a happy mood today" he stated getting up and taking off his shirt, due to the hot weather we had been wearing our swimmers over our clothes. When we striped down so we were only wearing our swimmers I turned to him "Could you speed us to the pool?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes "Fine jump on" he said turning around allowing me to jump on his back, within seconds we were at his large pool giggling and laughing. Without a second thought he jumped into the pool with me on his back "Lyle gosh I hate you!" I yelled shoving myself away from him but started laughing. He looked at me like I was an idiot or I was on some sort of high.

Suddenly 2 minicher dachshund puppies came running out with 2 red bows around their collars and jumped into the pool "What the hell?" I said in confusion while they swam around the pool "Well they were going to be a surprise for tonight but now that you have meet them this is Jasmine and Chippy and they are my house warming present from me to you" he said lounging back "Really!" I squealed making him flinch and burst out laughing. I swam over to him and wrapped my legs around his torso and showered his face in kisses saying 'thank you' over and over. I looked back over to the dogs who were running around the yard having fun "what I also wanted to ask you was if you wanted to be my girlfriend, I was going to attach a note to their collar but SOME-ONE let the dogs out" he said making me laugh at the line. "Yes I will be your girl-friend ly" he leaned forward and smashed his lips onto mine making me smile into the kiss.

Afterwards we headed inside and went into separate bath-rooms because we had only just started dating and sharing a room but that was as far as we went. The shower was relaxing as I hopped out Michelle came into the room with my Minnie mouse PJ's when suddenly my mind showed me a picture of me wearing them and laying down on a bed next to a guy, I couldn't make out his back besides him being tall and wearing a shirt and jeans. Suddenly I was back in my room with Michelle snapping her figures in front of my face, her chocolate brown eyes showing fear and concern "Are you ok Miss Sarah?" she asked setting the clothes down on the bed "Yeah I'm fine just spaced out for a second" she nodded "Well Master Lyle is waiting for you in the lounge room which has been set out for your movie night" she said curtsying before leaving the room.

'Why did I think about myself in someone's room' I thought to myself. Getting ready I placed my hand in a side plate and some fuzzy socks. When I walked into the lounge-room. There was Pillows, mattress and blankets along with snacks, pizza lollies and a stack of movies. Suddenly I was in a lounge room apartment that looked over a city, there were 6 people around me but I couldn't see their faces like before and there was food and drink and a movie playing on the screen. An again I was brought back to reality with a nervous looking Lyle in front of me "Sarah? Are you ok?" he asked moving over in front of me "Yeah just spaced out again it's strange because it's the second time today" I told him hoping he would be able to help me or tell me what was going on "Maybe your imaginations running wild" he said taking me over to the mattress where Jasmine and Chippy were laying down wanting some attention.

I was really starting to like it here with Lyle, it made me feel like it was home and everyone was nice and treated each other like family. When the movie was half way through I heard a voice in the back of my mind 'Sarah Please be ok' It was male and husky and sent shivers down my spine 'Hello?" I asked in my head thinking I might have been crazy "What the bloody hell?" the voice said back "How do you know my name? Am I going crazy?" I thought back hoping that this actually was someone else "Wait who are you?" he asked "Um Sarah Nelson? Who the hell are you?" I asked trying to act as if I am watching the movie.

It was silent for a minuet "It's really you baby, I can't believe I can hear your beautiful voice again we have been searching for you for 2 months why haven't you come home? Did someone take you? Have they hurt you? Who took you?" the guy started asking me questions one after the other that I could hardly catch up "whoa, calm down who are you?" I thought back before he gave me a head ache "Sarah I'm Harry, Harry Styles your mate" he said "Harry who?" I laughed back "I'm sorry but I already have a mate so I think you have the wrong person" I thought back just as I was about to turn my attention back to the movie the voice pooped in my head again "Wait this is Sarah Nelson who Is 17 and was born on 24/09. Who was born in Brisbane Australia, whose parents are Margaret and Robert and has a brother called Matthew?" he asked leaving me utterly shocked "How do you know that about me?" I asked scared "Sarah how can you not remember me, who are you with right now, please tell me" he pleaded I looked over to Lyle "Ly there's a voice in my head saying that I'm his mate and his name is Harry Styles" I told wondering what's going on "He wants to know who I'm with, what should I tell him?" I whispered.

He looked frozen, "Umm tell him that Lyle Curtis is next to you, I thought back to Harry who was waiting for my answer "Um my mate Lyle Curtis is next to me" right after I said the name Harry erupted in anger "Sarah you were bloody kidnapped from me your mate not Lyle. Sarah get away from him and come back home" he pleaded "I'm sorry but I have no clue who you are and I am not leaving my mate for a stranger goodnight" I thought blocking his voice from my head "Sarah I know a Harry styles his a vampire and a dangerous one at that so if he comes for you run stay away from him" he stated pulling me into a tight hug, I nodded my head and pecked his lip's.

He got up off the lounge saying that he was going to stop Harry from contacting me and that I should get some sleep. I agreed and hopped under the covers with the dogs sleeping next to me, It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

Lyle's POV

I left Sarah in the lounge room, I focused on her making her fall asleep so she wouldn't be worried or over hear the conversation. I walked into the back garden and pulled out my phone calling Harry's number "Harry speaking" I heard his voice answer the phone "Well hello Mr. Styles I hear you have been harassing my mate" I stated smirking "Why you... give Sarah back to me! What the hell did you do to her to make her forget about me and her friends!?" he yelled into the phone "Well, the medicine that I give her every day to help the pain in the chest that you have caused her I slip in a certain drug that causes memory lose so when they pass out you can make them believe and forget anything and only the voice that made it can take it away" I smirked into the phone "I will find you, Kill you and take Sarah back to where she belongs" "Very well I would like to see you try and win Sarah back when you kill her mate" I said hanging up on him and walked back into the lounge-room to find the lights off and Sarah and the 2 dogs sleeping in-front of the fire.

I layed down beside her bringing her body next to me and soon fell sleep thinking about ways how to keep Sarah with me and safe while keeping Harry on the other side of the world. And with that I fell asleep.'

Hey Muffin's what did you think about Lyle's POV? And I know I said otherwise but I changed it to two months that Sarah had disappeared. So remember to Vote, Comment and Follow and be sure to check out my other story that I have posted the second chapter so check out the link in the comment's below.

Xoxo- Sarah