Chapter 18

Chapter 18- Edited

Sarah s POV

I heard the door open  and then close. I felt pain for a minuet when Harry bit me then strangely I started to like it... wait what the hell?!Why am I enjoying this? Luckily he stopped soon after before I could give my self a headache for why I felt so much pleasure in something that I definitely shouldn't. A second after some one opened my mouth and this liquid started dripping into my mouth and I'm guessing from what Harry had said this must have been his blood.

Though what made me seem mental was because his blood tasted like chocolate Tim Tams ( If you are in Australia you know how much they are awesome mine is dark chocolate an mint XD )and soon after I felt this connection like a power cord between Harry and I. This must have been.. ew, It just dawned on my that I enjoyed the taste of Harry's blood.

I heard the doctor tell him that he should feed properly so he left that's when I heard the door open and close. "Hello Sarah Hun you must have been scared to death. Did you know that I knew all about you the day after Harry found you? He called me over while Louis was baby sitting you because your parents needed a sitter  and they had already seen Harry and that would be weird so he got Louis to become your sitter. And one week while your parents were out of town and Louis and Harry were looking after you, you got a fever" she said pausing trying to remember the rest of the story.

"He was so worried about you that he called me to check on you well demanded and rushed me to you "she said, I was surprised  that he really cared that much about me? "Even after he left you when you were younger and left that necklace he went and got one similar "why was she telling me this?

 "It had a rose on the front in the middle and on the back it had 'S&H forever' pretty much the same as yours. He just has the pictures of the 2 of you in frames in every room or house that he has. He just asked to the boys to hide the pictures so he could tell you himself eventually "I heard her sigh and leave the room. Why didn't Harry acted this funny and caring at school instead of the annoying stuck up playboy. I'm surprised that I didn't even remember Louis nor Harry when I first met them at the school.

I now oddly and vaguely remember Louis coming over with Harry when my parents left for work, I remember them taking me to the park, making me laugh and laying me on Harrys chest when he read me a story before bed.I also remember going to bed when I was 5, it was my birthday and I was reading a story under the covers with my flash light because my parents were asleep. I heard a tap at my window.

Me being little and not knowing properly of stranger danger and how scary that should have been , I got up and walked over to the window to see Harry with a barbie doll 'Odette' from Swan lake and a white fluffy bear. I opened my window to let him in. "Hey Bay girl Happy Birthday "Harry said. I jumped up and down while hugging him while he chuckled and hugged me back.

he sat down on my bed with me on  his knee "So what did you get for your birthday? "he asked while playing with my hair "Why don't you visit me anymore?" I asked eating a marshmallow that he brought for use to eat "Well  I had to move or else I would be.. in trouble"he said almost uncertain "Well mummy said that we will be moving soon as well" I said though as soon as those words left my mouth Harry expression saddened  "Where are you moving to? "he asked urgently "Daddy said that I would e able to see everyone like in those really big building "I answered playing with my new barbie doll.

Harry stopped playing with my hair and looked over at me "Well baby, I have to be going soon, would you like me to read you a story before I go "I nodded and grabbed 'Sleeping beauty ' and climbed under the covers next to Harry as he started reading the story. Soon after I fell asleep feeling safe in his arms. Its strange because ever since I fell asleep on the rooftop  I keep remembering  my past when Harry was in it.