Chapter 14

Chapter 14- Edited

After saying goodnight to Sarah I layed there watching her sleep in her very cute adorable superman ( the pants are shorter) pj's as she slept. She looked so peaceful and happy it seems as if she is getting used to us, she started acting differently in a good way I might add about us she hasn't tired to escape and is actually letting her self have fun but that will all change tomorrow when I tell her everything.

After laying there for about 20 with my eyes closed trying to get to sleep. When I felt myself drifting off I felt 2 arms snake them selves around my wait and squeezed them, then I barley heard Sarah whisper "Harry are you still awake?" I thought I might make her lighten up a bit by the sound in her voice, she sounded upset "No im sleeping" I said in a dead voice then chuckled, she playfully smacked my arm "what's the matter love?" I asked wondering why she woke me up, to be honest I wasn't annoyed just curious.

She squeezed me tighter "I couldn't sleep, I kept dreaming that the scary parts in those movies we watched and that the same thing was happening to me" she answered but it came out more like a whisper. I turned around on my side so I could face her and wrapped my arms around her body and hugged her closer to me " I wont let them hurt you let alone lay a fringe on you" Im said as she lifted he head to look at me. Even though it was night time and the cutens were closed the was a cracked in the middle where they patted sending a line of light on to the bed. This was just enough to see her outline and her angelic blue eyes.

I was looking in to her sky blue eyes that had a firework style in them, she snapped my out of my thoughts "Harry... why are you being so nice to me, you always act differently at school. Why change now?" She asked catching me off guard... no I cant tell her the full reason not tonight "Its only an act for school, you've seen me over the past week has been probably the most honest I have ever been with someone outside the grouping my whole vampire life that is".

I could never lie to her... I just wouldn't tell her the whole truth. She was in thought for a second "How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?" She asked, I smiled "Im 328 years old" I said matter of factually, her eyes widened. I chuckled at her reaction because I wasn't even the oldest in the group im the second oldest Louis is the oldest "really? You don't look a day over 18" she laughed , making me smile " now Sarah its after 12, get some sleep. Ill keep you safe from all the evil monsters" she smiled and snuggles closer to my chest. I fell asleep listening to her heartbeat and breathing. Knowing that I would tell her tomorrow and possibly lose her.

Sarah s POV

I woke up in the morning in cased in Harry's arms. He was so sweet to me last night. Even if I didn't want to admit it this side of him that he hid from us at school was growing on me, I never imagined till now that he had a fun, loving and caring side to him. I traced the birds on his collar bone with my finger. His shoulders tensed, I smiled even though I knew he was awake. I kept it up until I knew he was loving it and stopped.

He frowned "I never told you to stop love" he said pouting " I know but its fun to tease you" I said chuckling "And you get entertainment out of it?" He asked raising an eyebrow "yep" I said popping the p "Sarah, I was wondering after breakfast if I could talk to you" he asked in a serious tone "sure, no problem" I said un evenly. I got up out of bed and grabbed my robe while harry put a shirt on .

We walked out into the lounge room where Niall, Liam, Tia and Louis were watching TV eating waffles "morning guys" harry and I said in union "well breakfast is made just being kept warm on the cubord oh and Harry thought you might be hungry for something else.. its in the fridge" Niall said turning back to his food. I have known that boy for 1 1/2 ears and what I knew about him is boys can that boy eat. I've always seen him with food. He may not have been eating it but it would be everywhere for him to have on the go.

After breakfast I changed I ti jeans and a creme t-shirt that had a small blue bird. Harry wore a white t-shit black jeans and a jacket. He mo ed his hand so he was holding mine "I've got some where I want to show you" he said leading me out of the apartment towards the roof, at the time I didn't know that going with him would change my whole life unsure for good or for bad reasons but what he and to tell me I would never forget and neither would he.