Chapter 1

A:N
Hey guys this is acually my first book I have ever written so if u guys can tell me if I did something wrong or if u have any comments about the book please just tell me anyways I hope u like. Thanks bye

Chapter 1

Skyler's POV

Today was my first day at Jameson high school I was actually kind of nervous because my mom had passed away since birth and my dad drank so much when she died and blamed it on me that she had died and abused me once my brother left to Florida. One day i got a call that my dad had drank to much and got into a car accident. So my brother got custody over me ad here i am moving to Florida from Arizona. I was mad at first but I thought it would be pretty cool.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and realize it's my first day. As I walk to the bathroom and take my shower and my morning routine I start putting on my white cropped dress with a pink like lace on the bottom a Jean vest and my white converse. I do my hair which is a curly brunnetee red kind of color and put on make up just to make me look decent.

I grab my phone wallet bag and keys and head downstairs leaving. I grab a a frozen pancake which I love pancakes put in the microwave and wait.

Ding.

I take the pancake out and eat it on my way to school. The school wasn't that far only having to drive for like 5 minutes. I find a parking spot and park my Mazda, I go to the front office to receive my new schedule and locker.

"Hi how may I help u" the lady behind the desk said. She didn't look too old probably mid 20's blonde hair and the prettiest green eyes. As I am about to say something the door gets slammed shut and a boy in a black leather jacket black jeans and black Jordan's comes walking.

"Yeah my name is Skyler Jackson I'm the new girl here." I said to the lady.

"Ah yes let me go get your schedule and your lock for your locker."

As I wait quietly I can feel someone looking at me so I turn around and see the boy who came in earlier. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes." U see something u like there cherry" the boy said. I shake my head and turn around and realize what he called me.

"Did u just call me Cherry?" I asked with a confused look on my face. He nods his head as the teacher comes back.

"OK so here is ur lock and schedule for class have fun" oh please that is the last that will happen at this place.

"My name is Tyler catch u around Cherry" so that was his name I thought I would just forget about him.

"My name is Skyler not Cherry but whatever." I said as I leave the office and head towards geometry my least favorite class. When I get there I go in and as i see I am the first one here. Yay.

"Hi my name is Skyler I'm the new girl."

"Of course well u can sit wherever" the teacher said pointing wherever. I decide to sit near the wall near the back of the class. As people start coming in the notice me and start to whisper, then there is a girl who comes in and sits next to me.

"Hey my name is Jahyla" she was pretty and had blue eyes with pretty curly blonde kind if brownish hair with blue and black high lights through it.

"My name is Skyler i just moved here from Arizona"

We talked for a little bit as soon the class grew quiet and u saw Jahyla get quiet as well as i look up i see Tyler and another boy who I'm guessing is his twin come near me Tyler sits behind me and the other boy sits behind Jahyla. She looks a bit nervous i was about to ask her until the teacher started to say something.

"Class today we have a new student Ms.Jackson would u like to stand up and tell the class something." I hear laughing throughout the class and wonder what its about as i stand up boys start to look at me with shocked faces.

"My name is Skyler and i just moved here from Arizona yesterday."

This was gonna be a long day.