Chapter 25

Skyler's POV

I woke up with a bag over my head and a massive headache. My arms and legs are tied to a chair. The bag was ripped off my head and a light was shown into my eyes, I tried to shield my eyes but the light follows me.

"Nice to see ur awake princesa."I heard a voice say.

"W-who r u?"I asked tiredly.

"Funny u don't remember us, baby girl." Baby girl?

"Shawn?!"I asked surprised.

Flashback

"Baby girl where r u?"Shawn said. I was hiding in my closet with tears falling down my face. I didn't want to get hit again.

"Found u!"He said with a smirk on his face as he opened the door. He grabbed me by my hair and yanked me out making scream out in pain. He chuckled and pulled me up by my hair making me scream louder and whimper in pain. He soon dropped me making me hit my head on the floor. I massaged my scalp and the spot I hit my head.

"Come on baby girl let's go to the chains." We walked to the basement so all my dad's 'buddys' saw me and could beat me. I got down there and followed Shawn. He got the handcuffs from the table and tied me to a chain. They all pulled the chain making me go up and hang from my wrists.

"Alright begin with the torture."Michael said. Everybody screamed  a 'hell yeah' like always.

End of Flashback

" Come on baby girl let's go to the chains."Shawn said the exact same the last night I was met with torture. I got up ,after they untied me, obeying him not wanting to get hit from him cause they hurt worse than running into a tree. One day he hit me cause I was doing homework and he wanted to have 'fun'  I told him I had to study for my test and finish a project but instead he grabbed me by my hair pulled me up and punched my stomach and my face. I had a bruise on my face for like a month. But of course nobody noticed.

"Hey baby girl u just gonna stand there or u gonna follow me?"Shawn asked with a knowing smirk. I mentally rolled my eyes and followed him. On the way there I looked around to find myself in some sort of rundown warehouse.  We went inside a room and I found a pole and a pair of handcuffs. Instantly I knew i was gonna be in torture. I looked around and found everyone who had ever beaten me or raped me or abused me in here. I looked in the corner and found Austin with a smirk on his face. I glared at him which made his smirk widen and my glare hardened. Shawn handcuffed me in with pole and blindfolded me.

"Alright princesa  bring back what we lost."I heard Jake say and a bunch of followed dark chuckles. I growled and started dancing around the pole like I was supposed to do whenever they would take me to my basement.

"Let's call Braydon and show him what we are doing."I heard Austin say.

"Good idea. Let's call them."I heard Michael said.

Braydon's POV

"U guys she could be anywhere. Austin nor Jake are at their house."I said as i entered the house to find them all staring at me with a scared face. Including Tyler. 

"What's going on?"I asked them. Tyler had a sympathetic look on his face while Jahyla had a scared face and Jackson and Esteban had a worried face. I scrunched my eyebrows as Tyler handed me an envelope.

Don't worry bout baby girl she will soon be... I don't want to say killed but that is exactly what she will be. Soon ur little friend Jahyla will be the same. Be expecting a call soon, for now i'll be watching.

I then saw a picture of Jahyla sleeping in her room. I stared in shock at the picture. I looked up and saw them all with worried faces. We all jumped when we heard my phone going off. Someone wanted to face time me. Its probably Jacob playing a prank on me again. Dumbass. I pressed the green button to answer and sat down with Jahyla,Jackson,Esteban, and Tyler. We saw someone dancing on a pole wearing a blindfold.

"Keep going baby girl."Someone said. I knew that voice, when I realized who it was my blood went cold. The others must have noticed cause they started getting scared as well.

"Remember me Braydon. Its Shawn, and im liking the view of baby girl over here to."Shawn said.

"Don't fucking touch her."I growled out. I heard a gunshot go off and heard a 'yelp' from Skyler.

"Skyler!!!"I screamed. She must have heard me because she stopped whatever she was doing and looked around frantically.

"Braydon?"She choked out a sob.

"EVERYBODY GET OUT!"Shawn screamed. In a blink of an eye a door was slammed shut. He uncuffed Skyler and yanked her by her hair and pulled off the blindfold. He put a knife against her throat and kept the phone still on her. She started crying harder then I have ever seen her cry. Even when 'dad' beat her up so bad she was in a comma for a week. I didn't  notice that Shawn said something to Sky as I heard her start to cry harder.

"Br-Braydon I-I lo-love u. And please tell Jahyla,Esteban, and Jackson th-that I love them as-as well."She sobbed. I heard Jahyla screaming and crying.

"An-and please tell Ty-Tyler I lo-love him t-too."She said. I looked over at Tyler to see him about to cry as well.

"No Sky don't say that we are going to help u."I said for sure. I heard her scream which made Jahyla cry even louder.

"Don't worry Braydon I'll take good care of her. Just like how u took good care of mine"He said with venom laced in his voice. I looked over at Tyler and glared at him. He looked confused, I mean I would to. Skyler screamed in pain which made me look back at the phone.

"Don't fucking touch her or else-"

"Or else what? Huh Braydon? U CAN'T do anything and u WON'T do anything since u know I HAVE Skyler. The only family U have left."He said. I growled knowing what he meant. My mom and dad were an only child and lost all contact with their family ever since Sky was born. My dad lost all his friends ever since he started beating Skyler, and got in with the wrong crowd. 

Shawn soon let her go and handcuffed her back to the pole and blindfolded her. He told her to keep dancing. We soon saw everyone back in there. Skyler only had on a bra crop top and some short shorts on. Someone went behind her and whispered something in her ear. She shook her head no and tried to move but the guy grabbed her waist and slammed her to his chest. He uncuffed her and threw her on the floor. Someone else yanked her up by her hair and cuffed her hands to a chain. She just hung there lifeless. Soon they took off her blindfold. Her eyes were watery and she had black streaks running down her face. Soon she broke down crying.

"Shut up!"Someone yelled. And that someone was Michael. He slapped her. 

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER MICHAEL OR I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL U!!!"I growled.

He then stabbed her in her thigh. She screamed a high pitch scream I have never heard before. Michael started twisting the knife in her thigh, Sky kept screaming and soon her whole face was smudged with black make up and tears were streaming down her face non-stop. 

"Don't worry Braydon we'll take good care of her."I then saw Shawn in the camera.

"How could u do this to her? I mean she trusted u."I said getting mad at him.

"Don't u talk about trust with me Jackson when she didn't listen to me.  What happened to her on her  quinceañera? Huh?"He said to me. I stayed quiet knowing what he meant. "Exactly. Look I still care my baby girl so i'll try and keep her from getting hurt.  U know how Michael is. " I nodded my head in understandment.

"When can u get her back to us?"I asked.

"I don't think I can. In time tops one out of all of us can get killed. I'll meet u at the park tonight at 10. I can't stay out for long,  who knows what they will do to her."I just kept on nodding my head.

" I gotta go i think someone is about to beat her."Shawn said and hung up.