Chapter 2(Skyler)

A:N. Hey guys sorry for the long wait but if u guys can just text me some ideas to put in the story in would love to anyways thanks for picking my book to read. Picture of skyler. PEACE✌

Tyler's pov

I'm txtin my friend Esteban while we are in class when i hear a girls voice.

"Hi my name is Skyler and I just moved here from Arizona yesterday." She said. She's a brunette with a kind of blonde hair color and the most amazing blue hazel eye color. Isnt she the one i saw this morning. When she was done she sat down and I saw every boy looking at her as if she was some sort of lost puppy. Even my twin brother Jackson was looking at her in that way.

Well anyway my name is Tyler Cruise, I have dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. I have a twin brother named Jackson He on the other hand has dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm known as the bad boy while my brother is the good boy in this school even though we go through everything together.

I text Esteban about Skyler and how I bumped into this morning.

Esteban✌- OMG yass bruh she is in my homeroom better hope Kailey dont see u around with her.

I chuckle as i see his message. Kailey is my ex-girlfriend and still thinks we r dating but i try and tell her we r done this has been happening for about 2 months now thank u for coming Skyler the voice in the back of my head says.

Me- yea lets just hope she dont end up like the other girls Kailey had ruined my chances with

Esteban✌- yea she talkin to anybody

Me- yea it looks like Jahyla

Esteban✌- oh well ill see u after class Mr.Bradford wont stop glaring at me

Me-ok i told u not to take his class later man✌

Esteban✌-yea yea whatever see u later

As I looked up the bell rung huh class is over already well what are u waiting for go get Skyler. My voice is right I should go get Cherry. And Esteban. Yea him too.

***************************************************************
As I reached the lunch room I saw Esteban standing talking to his cousin and Cherry. Man I love u bro. U see Jahyla and Esteban are cousins and they have this relationship where it's almost as if they are siblings. As I made my way over to Esteban I saw him look at me and smirked at me and I smirked back.

"Aye man what took u so long I was just meeting the new girl Skyler" Esteban said with a smirk. As I looked at Skyler she turned around and we locked our eyes not caring about anything. She broke it by looking down and then back up with a smile on her beautiful face. Seriously Tyley ur the bad boy u don't do relationships. I smiled back trying to get rid of the voice in my head.

Someone tapped on my shoulder making me jump and to see it was my older brother Jackson. Seriously what is going with u, u never get scared Tyler u just met her and ur getting all mushy. The voice in my head was right I look at Jackson to see him laughing as well as Esteban, Jahyla and Skyler. Man she has a cute laugh. Really Tyler cute laugh snap out of it.

As they stop laughing Jackson is the first one to break the silence.

"So what's ur name Cherry." Jackson asked he just had to use Cherry the nickname I gave for her. There goes my jealousy.

" A) What is up with everyone calling me Cherry but there us no stopping both of u from calling me that and B) y do u want to know my name?"

"A) that's true Cherry B) if I get mad at u I can call u by ur name not Cherry and C) who else is calling u Cherry."

"A) who says u will get mad at me and B) Tyler is calling me Cherry, Jackson." Ha wait how does she know his name?

"How do u know my name?" Jackson asked with a shocked look on his face and kind of confused too and that is what I was wondering too how does she know his name.

"Let me answer ur question does the name Braydon Jackson ring a bell?" How does she know Braydon.

"Yea y?" He asked almost nervous.

"Well Braydon is my brother I moved in with him."

Wow so Braydon Jackson is pretty much Cherys older brother.

"I didn't get to see him home yesterday so he's gonna come see me after school u guys want to came to my house after school? I got a pool and behind it a beach!!" Man she sounds excited.

With that said we all said sure and went in the lunch room, when we walked in Kailey came our way kind of pissed. Speack of the devil. As a twin Jackson can tell what I'm thinking sometimes so he just chuckled as what I said while the others looked at us confused as nobody said anything.

"What are u doing hangin around this bitch!?!" Kailey asked pissed she doesn't even know her and she is already calling her a bitch damm I should study my one night stands more often.

"Umm.... who do u think u callin a bitch?!?" Skyler asked annoyed.

" u obviously and her u 3 shouldn't hang out with one of their kind."

"OUR KIND!!" Fuck can they both be any louder.

" duh I mean who would want to hang out with u anyways ur just 2 girls who have nothing and I wou-"

She was cut off with someone slapping her and to see it was Skyler pissed off she pulled her hair and said

"Listen u bitch I would watch what ur saying or I will make u regret u never said anything!!" She spat and threw her in the floor and her minions came to help her up.

"This isn't over" Kailey said trying to get up.

" Good I was only getting started." With that said she turned around and walked out the door.

Skyler and Jahyla were both pissed. Man she looks hot when she is mad. Tyler snap out of it.We started running after Skyler trying to find her. We turned down a hall and Jahyla found her.

"U OK?" I asked looking at her I can't believe nobody do anything not even the teachers. Life at Jameson high school.

"Yea let's just get out of here before I punch something else I don't want to." She said still mad.

"Ooooo fiesty me likey. Hey that rhymes." I said a little too loud for everyone to hear.

"A) not in the mood and B) congratulations u found rhyming words let's give him best student of the year award." She said sarcastically. Everyone laughed and I just chuckled as it was kind of funny.

Skyler got out her phone and called someone and told she was leaving and if we still wanted to come to her house we can she just need to calm down a little bit. We switched numbers and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So I hope u guys r liking my book so far I promise u I will try and update a chapter every week. Its hard for me rn cause I don't have wifi as the cable is cut but I am using a hot spot to do the best I can.

Thanks for reading my book love ya guys ❤❤❤