Chapter 30

Recap in Skyler's POV

"Hey guys, come meet somebody."I said when the boys were 5 feet away from us trying to scare us.

"Dang, how did you do that?"Esteban asked walking up to us.

"You guys aren't quiet, besides I heard you laughing."I said smartly."Anyways this is Lizzie. She's the new girl in our group."

"New girl?"Lizzie asked looking between me and Jahyla .We both nodded our heads really fast like we weren't going to regret our decision. Which we weren't.

"If you want you can stay, we won't force you."Jahyla said, making Lizzie nod her head. She turned around and looked at the guys.

"Alright let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving."Jahyla said making me look at her.

"You always are."I said, making Lizzie giggle. Me and Jahyla then started talking about how we are always hungry and blah blah while Lizzie just listened. We sat at our regular table when we got our food and we looked at Lizzie to see her with only a water bottle.

"You're not gonna eat?"Jackson asked and Lizzie shook her head no.

"I'm not really hungry right now."She said softly. Then we heard her stomach growl and she just got scared.

"Liz you are hungry just tell us why your not eating?"Esteban asked her with a knowing look making me glare at him which he didn't see.

"Can we go somewh-"She was cut off by the cafeteria doors getting slammed open. We looked to see it was the principal with... Michael.

**NEW CHAPTER**

What was he doing here? Is he gonna kidnap me? Is he here to pick up Austin? Does he know about Lizzie? Too many questions were in my head right now. I looked at the guys to see them pissed. Jahyla and... Lizzie were scared. What surprised me the most was that Lizzie was scared. I was soon brought out of my trance was the principle's voice.

"Skyler, Austin, and.. Lizzie come with me."The principal said and walked out the cafeteria with me, Lizzie and Austin following me. We went into his office and sat down while Michael stood next to the principal smirking. I looked over at Lizzie to see her shaking with fear, I looked over at Michael to see him glaring at Lizzie. I was about to ask Lizzie why she was scared but the principal cut me off.

"Ok this is the new teacher, you 3 will be in his class." He said. I never knew his name, oh well.

"Only us 3?"Lizzie asked quietly.

"No, I am gathering 3-5 people. I am calling the people by periods."He said answering her question. Lizzie relaxed faster than ever making Michael give her the deadliest glare.

"Who is the next group you are calling?"I asked him, making him look at me confused."Just wanna help."

He nodded his head,"Can you get me Jahyla, Tyler, and Maria."I nodded my head and walked out with Lizzie in front of me to make sure nothing happens to her.

"Lizzie go back to the cafeteria and sit at the table like nothing happened. Ok?"I told her and she nodded her head."And don't tell them what's happening."

I walked back into the principals room and heard them talking. I walked in and cleared my throat.

"When will these classes be starting?"

"Tomorrow. Your homeroom teachers will give out your new schedules."He said and I nodded my head and walked back to the cafeteria. I sat down and looked at the group.

"Jahyla and Tyler you have to go to the principal's office."I said to them."Who's Maria?"I asked them. They pointed to Kailey's table and I instantly regretted asking everything. I walked over to the table and the whole cafeteria got quiet.