Chapter 35

Skyler's POV

I looked around and saw that 'm back at the treehouse. I stood up and tried walking to the door but it wouldn't open.

"SKY-SKY!!"I heard a familiar voice call me and only one person ever called me that.

"JAZ-JAZ!!"I said and turned around to see my blue haired best friend. I hugged her and we both started crying.

"How am I up here?"I asked her.

"You're in a comma Sky and you can't leave just yet."She told me and I nodded my head. I looked back at her and hugged her one more time.

"Momma?" I heard a little girl say. I turned around and saw a pair of twins both with brown hair but the girl had big brown eyes and the boy had had big grey eyes like me.

"You recognize them Sky?"Jaz asked me and I nodded my head a smile coming back to my face. Did I forget to say that I ran away for like 3 years and met a guy who I stayed with and had twins? Yea well I did.

"Zayn and Zara."I said and bent down to their height.

"You guys are so big."I told them and they just stared at me.

"Yup they are."A voice said from behind me. I turned around and saw their dad, he was about 6'6 had brown eyes and blonde hair.

"Max."I said and jumped up and hugged him.

"Is it like a dead family reunion?"I asked into his chest making him chuckle.

"No, we are all just here to say hi before you have to go back."He told me. I let him go and looked at the 4 people I have caused their lives to end.

"I'm sorry you guys. If I had never let you guys come into my crazy messed up life you wouldn't have been dead."I told them. I felt a tug on my jeans and I looked down and saw Zayn. He put his hands up and I picked him up. 

"Does he talk?"I asked them and they all shook their heads no. I bent down and put Zayn back on the floor and looked at him closely.

"He looks like you."Jasmine said to me. I looked over at Zara and grabbed her hand. Michael killed them on their 4th birthday and made me watch him kill Zayn then Zara and then Max. I looked back at the window and walked over to it. I saw the gang crying and then looked at Tyler. He was crying silently but just stared at me. Then I looked at Braydon and saw he looked so vulnerable. He had his knees against his chest and was sobbing while Zach patted his back trying to comfort him. The only time he was like that was when he found out I ran away. 

Yea I ran away when I was 15 and came back when I was about to turn 18. I'm gonna turn 19 in June. I came back to my dad like 2 weeks before he died. I turned around and sighed leaning my head against the wall. A hand was then on my shoulder and I looked up seeing a lady I didn't recognize.

"My, have you gotten big."She said. Her voice was like an angel, so soft and sweet. I looked at her in confusion as she just smiled brightly at me. She had long dark brown hair and green grey eyes like me.

"I'm your mom, Sky."She said and I looked at her and saw she did look like me... a lot.

"Wow, you're beautiful."I said to her.

"You are to. I've been watching over you and that's why you aren't dead yet and why Braydon doesn't cry as often. I told him before I was pulled away that I would smack him if he did anything to you...and I do smack him."Mom said making me laugh a little.

"Sky?"I heard Max say and I looked at him. His brown eyes filled with pain and sadness. I hugged him and he put his head on top of my chin and I laid my head on his chest.