Chapter 21

Tyler's POV

She put her arms around my neck and bring her knee into my face making my nose crack. Man this girl can hit hard. What do u expect u idiot she was abused and raped every day, dont u think she fought. She threw me on the floor and got on top of me then gripped my hair.

"Is that all u know how to do Sky?" I asked,testing her patients which was short. Biggest mistake I ever made.She smirked then let go and punched me in my jaw, blackness was all I saw after someone pulled her off me.

Skyler's POV

I climbed up the vine and crawled in through the window. I looked around to find everything still in place from where we first left it. I started to tear up remembering a summer I came here. I remembered it like it was just yesterday.

"Come on Sky hurry up!" Jasmine told me climbing up the vines.

"OH well sorry for being tired from running away from the cops for 3 God damn miles just to come to our tree house out of town." I said back to her. She climbed through the window and picked her head out and stuck her tounge out at me. I smirked and stuck her my beautiful finger that just everyone loves. I laugh at her face to see her flipping me off as well.

I start climbing up the vine and crawl through the window. I'm slammed onto the floor and found Jasmine on top of me. We start to wrestle a little bit then we both fall on our backs and just look at the ceiling. I grab my IPod and play Fall Out Boys Just One Yesterday. (Great song and band ultimate fav. Should really listen to them.) I put it on through my Bluetooth speaker and turn the volume up. We start jumping, dancing, and singing off key not giving a damn to who might of heard it.

I climb up the stairs that lead to the roof with Jasmine following behind me. The night sky has taken over with stars shining all over.

"Hey Sky promise me something?" Jasmine asked me, cutting me out of my star gazed trance.

"It depends?" I asked her cautiously. She chuckled knowing why. One time I promised her I would do her a favor for and if was to promise her I'd never leave her side and when I do that for 2 seconds she gets tackled by a k-9 I'm like 'seriously right when I left for 2 seconds u get tackled by a dog.'

"Its something else.No matter what happens promise me we will ALWAYS be best friends." She said to me. I smiled and nodded my head.

"I promise." I held out my pinky and she did too. We linked our pinkys and smiled. We let them go and hugged each other.

A tear slipped out of my eye as I remember the painful memory as I sat on the roof. I held out my pinky and sniffled a little bit.

"I promise." I said in barely a whisper. Tears kept on flowing down my face as I keep on remembering what we did here. IDK when but eventually I fell asleep.

Jackson's POV

After Skylers little show and Tyler's truth Sky ran off and we tried calling her but she didn't pick up. Its been hours since we last saw her and we are starting to panick. Tyler woke up but that led to Jahyla slapping him in the face and her screaming in his face. Pretty sure every one is afraid of her as well.

"Where could she be?! She couldn't get kidnapped again could she?!" Braydon asked. Suddenly Jahyla's face lit up.

"Esteban remember that day Jasmine went missing when she found out that supposibly Tyler was cheating on her with Kailey?" Jahyla asked Esteban. His face lit up as well.

"Yea and she asked us to pick her up near the entrance to the town where there are a bunch of trees?" He asked her.

"Yea she said only her and her best friend knew where it was. And Skyler said Jasmine was her only friend back at home so she must be there." Braydons head shot up.