Chapter 34

Skyler's POV

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head.Pain flared all around my body as I moved barely an inch.I opened my eyes and saw green eyes piercing through my own hazel green eyes.I glared into his eyes making a smirk form on his face.

"Sleeping beauty is finally awake!"I heard Michael yell making me wince as my head throbs painfully.

"Have you decided?"I asked him quietly not trusting my voice as a sob grew in the back of my throat.

"Yup. Because you said 'do whatever' we have agreed to do every form of torture to you and leave Lizzie, Jahyla, Braydon, Esteban, Jackson, Tyler and Zachary alone. Since killing you would easily destroy all of them inside, its like killing them."MIchael said and I nodded my head.

"So you rapped me yesterday, you gonna beat me today and then kill me tomorrow."I asked more like stating it to him trying to understand. He nodded his head and tapped my head making me wince from the throbbing pain.

"But that's tonight."He said and I looked down at the floor and saw blood stains on the cement floor.Curiosity got the best of me and I asked him.

"Who's blood is on the floor?"He looked up from his phone and smirked obviously knowing who's it is.

"That blood belongs to every other girl I've tortured...In Florida."He said. His smirk widened and a mischievous glint glowed in his eyes.He stood up and slowly walked over to my hanging figure. He leaned in and put his hands on my waist making me flinch from how tight his grip was.

"I always win."He whispered in my ear and punched the side of my face making black dots re-appear in my vision.He hit the side of my head again and darkness took over me.

Tyler's POV

Thousands of thoughts flew around my head as I slammed the door shut and just walked away. The main one was that Sky was gonna die for us. For me. I walked through my front door and saw 2 suitcases there.

"Tyler!" I heard my moms voice say. I turned to the office door to see my mom and dad there. My mom came to me and hugged me but I just stayed there still.

"How was your 6 months trip?" I asked with venom laced in my voice. My mother flinched and my father glared at me.

"You will not talk to your mother like that." My father said making me roll my eyes.

"You know what's interesting you guys left and never called or left a note. Me and Jackson we're worried for you but we just gave up and didn't care after we realized you weren't coming back. And now you came back and I don't give a fuck! I got too much other bullshit to take care of."I said and walked up stairs and to my room ignoring my mother's calls.

My door then burst open and their stood my mother. Her eyes turned into slits and her face was red with anger.

"You will not disrespect me in MY house!"She screamed at me making me roll my eyes.

"Singe when? You never paid for this house it was me and Jackson. You know what I don't give a shit. What I do care about is my fucking girlfriend!"I screamed at her and she rolled her eyes making my eyes darken.

"Girlfriend or slut?"

"Girlfriend. She is fucking sacrificing herself for me and her brother who happens to be the only other family she has. I love her and I won't be able to see her ever again!" I screamed at her. My phone started ringing and I looked to see it was Braydon.

"What?"I spat out still mad from my mother who was glaring at me from answering the phone.

"Don't you 'what' me! Where the fuck did u go?"