Chapter 20

Skyler's POV (RECAP)

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING HERE?!?!?!"I yell at them. Yup my relaxing night has just turned into anger again.

"Well Braydon invited." Tyler said calmly. Anger boiled in my body.I turned and faced Braydon, he nodded and started running. I counted down 5. 4...3...2...1...

"BRAYDON GET UR ASS BACK HERE!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs and started running to where Braydon. I've done this so many times in this house that I know where he would hide. I opened the closet door that had another door in it. In there I found Braydon, I pulled and threw him on the floor and got on top of him and started slapping him. He grabbed my wrists and flipped us over and he slammed my wrists on the floor and looked me in the eyes. I relaxed a little bit and he let me go and got off me but I stayed on the floor. He left the room and I found everybody staring at me. Braydon came back with my handcuffs and he cuffed me and helped me up.

"Why do u need to cuff her?"Jackson asked Braydon.

"Skyler doesn't hurt me like she hurt u two."He said looking at Kailey and Tyler in disapproval."She only slaps me cause she doesn't want to be like my dad."He said and I stiffened. "I cuff her so she won't damage. To herself or me or the wall."He said looking behind him to my wall that has about 500 wholes.

"Woah. And I thought I had anger problems."I heard Tyler we all slowly turned our heads to him as if he was crazy.

"Braydon y did u invite these two?" I asked.

"I didn't I invited Tyler and told him to bring JAHYLA but as u can see he didn't listen."Braydon said getting angry.

"Tyler get out."I said to him calmly.

"Why?"He asked me. I handed my hands to Braydon and he took off the cuffs. I looked at him with warning eyes. He smirked at me and I smirked back and glared at him. He glared back at me.

"I'm gonna say this one more time" I said trying to calm but that stupid smirk is testing my limits."Get out of my house and bring the slutty whore with u."I said to him. He got mad and i could tell. I smirked at him testing his limits.

"Payback's a bitch Tyler."I said and a can of paint was poured over the happy couple that was now glaring at us.

"Now." I cleared my throat and Esteban, Braydon, and Jackson covered their ears."GET OUT OF MY HOUSE OR ELSE!!!" I said more like screamed. Kailey went running out the house but Tyler stayed.

"Why?" he asked me.

"U don't get it do u?" I asked him and he shook his head. I guess he was lying when he said he loved me.

"The day u found me in my room with cuts on my arms u said u loved me ever since u first saw me. It meant a lot to me cause guys called me sluts, whores, and a bitch. Instead of someone saying 'I love u' they said 'I hate u'. I don't play with love Tyler. And to see u kissing Kailey today then walking in with her it made me feel like a slut and a whore."I told him. He had a cold look on his face and that's when I just gave up. I shook my head as tears pricked my eyes.

"Never mind. U can go hang out with whatever slut u want but just know this..." I said walking away."I'm done.bye guys I'll see u 2 at school."I said referring to Esteban and Jackson.

"Bye Sky."they said in unison. I looked at Tyler and shook my head again and ran upstairs with tears falling from my eyes.

JACKSON'S POV

Skyler walked up the stairs crying. We heard the door slam and I saw a glass shake a little bit. I looked at Tyler to see.he still had a cold look on his face and his fists and jaw are clenched.