Chapter 24

Skyler's POV

I woke up with someone's arm wrapped around my waist. I looked up and found Esteban sleeping. I tried wriggling out of his grip but it only tightened. 

"Skyler if u do-"Braydon stopped talking and looked at all of us, even though I was the only one awake. He stared at me with utter shock and then looked at Esteban's hand that was around my stomach which only tightened every time I moved. My eyes widened and I tried to get out but yea u know what happened. 

"Uh Esteban u need to let go of me."I said to him.  He woke up and looked at me, then Braydon, then where his arm was. He let go of me which caused me to fall on the floor.

"Geez I didn't mean like that u know. " I said getting up and dusting myself off. Braydon still stood in shock so I walked over there and did something that always worked. For some reason.

"Wake up ur dreaming!"I said while snapping my fingers in front of his face. He flinched and blinked and then sighed.

"Skyler y do know every time u ever did that it never worked and I always know what's going on."He said. I froze in shock as he continued to talk."And I know that Esteban had his arm around ur waist."He said... calmly.  

"Wait ur not mad?"Esteban asked. Braydon shook his head and chuckled.

"No I know that Esteban would never do anything to u. He was just thinking u were his teddy bear and he wanted a cuddle." Braydon said muttering the last part, but I heard him and slapped him upside his head, in return he just rolled his eyes.

"What time is it?"I heard a groggy voice.

"1 o'clock" Braydon said. My eyes widen in shock. I forgot I had a date at 5 with Austin.

"JAHYLA GET OFF UR LAZY ASS AND COME HELP ME!!!!"I screamed into her. She jolted up and fell onto the floor.

"Aye chiqa. Por qué has hecho eso?!"She screamed at me.(A/N sorry i kinda lost my spanish when I was little. So sorry if I spelled something wrong.)

"lo siento no despertarías!!"I say a bit to happy. She glares at me and untangles herself from the blankets.  When she is fully untangled from the mess of blankets I grabbed her hand and dragged her into my room. I slammed the door shut and gave her her toothbrush that she leaves here.

"Ok we need to go shopping for my date tonight with Austin at 5."I said to her as she brushed her teeth in my bathroom.

"Y am I just hearing about this now?"She asked me when she was done brushing her teeth.

"Cause I just found out last night."I said getting some shorts and a tank top. U might be wondering y i am wearing shorts and a tank top in the beginning of November. Well I live in Florida if u forgot. 

"come on we got 4 hours to pick an outfit and get u ready"She said coming out the bathroom. We ran down stairs and drove to the mall as fast as possible. We went into a couple stores and decided on picking out 2 outfits.

 We went into a couple stores and decided on picking out 2 outfits