Chapter 22

Skyler's POV

"Hey Sky u wanna go shopping for a halloween costume this weekend?"Jahyla asked me while we walked to the lunch room.

When we walked in everyone grew quiet and moved out of me and Jahyla's way. We were still doing the bad ass group which I internally loved. I looked over at Jahyla and she looked at me and we both smirked. We walked inside and went to our table. I took out my lunch and so did Jahyla. The food here is just disgusting, literally one day someone was eating a salad and then started throwing up because he found mold in it.

"Y do we need to get a halloween costume?"I asked her.

"Oh yeah ur new. We have a wicked halloween dance in school. Which is tomorrow. U wanna come?" She asked me. I was about to say no until she pulled out her big puppy dog eyes knowing i won't and can't say no.

"Ok fine i'll go." I said to her.

"Yes!" She screamed and threw her hands up in the air. It was October 30 and every one seemed to be talking about this so called dance.

"So I was wondering if we could go as twins."Jahyla said to me. I shook my head no as an idea came to my head.

"Lets go as animals, and lets make it a surprise for the guys." I said with a smirk.

"Make what a surprise for the guys?" Esteban asked me sitting next to me as Jackson did the same sitting next to Jahyla.

"We're not telling u our costumes fro the dance."Jahyla said with a smirk on her face as well. We all r now known for being bad asses. I mean Jahyla got into a fight with a guy because he grabbed her ass and took her phone. Lets just say he couldn't play football for 2 weeks.

"Oh well then. Jahyla u tell me what to go as and Cherry u tell Esteban what to go as." Jackson said. I looked at Jahyla and nodded my head yes as she did the same.

"Sure.This is gonna be fun."I said.

"Oh BTW its gonna match our costumes. It starts at 7 in the gym. Boys don't be late cause we are gonna meet u there." Jahyla said. We looked at the guys and found their faces priceless. Me and Jahyla bursted into laughter. We soon heard the sound of heels clicking on the floor and they got louder. We all turned around and found Kailey and her little bitches walking over to us. My fists clenched and Esteban put his hand on my thigh to calm me down, which only worked a little bit.

"Chill Skyler I'm only here to let u know that the best costume wins some sort of prize. Let the best one win."She said to us. We all looked at each other confused. She sighed and looked at us.

"The principle told me to tell u guys. IDK y but he did. And I respect that u guys don't like me, I wouldn't like myself either if that happened." Kailey said to us. I'm pretty sure my jaw was touching the ground by this point from shock.

"I'm really sorry Sky." And with that she left. I looked at the others and their were also touching the ground.

"I...I d-d"I tried to say something but just kept on stuttering as if nothing would escape my mouth. I sighed and just stood up to the sound of the bell ringing. We just all got up and walked our separate ways to class.

Only 5 minutes left of this hell house and then i'm outta here. For the last 5 minutes I spaced out thinking of what I was gonna go as. The bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I got my stuff and ran out the door. I found my bike and got on it. I texted Jahyla to meet me at the mall so we can go look for our costumes and i think i might have something in mind. Before i could put my helmet on I heard a moan and looked to see Austin and one of Kailey's minions making out behind the school wall. I rolled my eyes and put on my headphones, then my helmet and I jammed my key into the bike and basically rolled out of the place i'd love to call hell.