Chapter 18

Skyler's POV

I woke up in what seemed like a hospital room. A doctor came in with a clipboard.

"How are u feeling Ms.Jackson?" He asked me.

"Well my legs and stomach hurts like a bitch and my hips hurt a little bit."I told him.

"Ok thats because u got stabbed on ur hip and u were shot in ur stomach and thighs quite a lot. Ur lucky u survived. How much do u remember?"

"Well I remember that i got kidnapped and they made me call Braydon. They came to get me at the park but he kidnapped Jahyla. I told him to let her go but he didn't so I told them the truth on how Jasmine Jahyla's sister died. When I was telling them he kept on shooting me till I shut up which I obviously did. How long have I been out?" I told the doctor.He nodded his head and looked back down to his clipboard.

"Well u have been out for 16 days. Have u had anxiety?"He asked me and i nodded my head yes.

"Ok well that explains y u have wanted someone to come to u and hold u. IDK y but u replayed ALL ur memories when u were in a comma. Whenever im guessing a bad memory came u would say'I wan' blah blah' The person u called the most for was Tyler, then Braydon. At one point u called ur father but he passed away. Braydon came and filled in that spot." He said to me. I was shocked I called my dad, I mean yeah he abused me when I was growing up but he said he was protecting us.

"How long am I gonna stay here?" I asked him.

"About 1 more week just to make sure u will be fine." He said writing something down n the clip board.

"Do u need anything like water or food?" The nurse asked me.

"I am getting a bit hungry." I said to her, she smiled and walked put the door.

****END OF SCHOOL****

I woke up to the sound of talking. I didn't open my eye just so I can hear what is going on.

"Dude will she ever wake up?" I heard Esteban say.

"Nope she is a heavy sleeper. One day i screamed in her ear to get up for school and she still didn't wake up." I heard Braydon say. "The only thing that she will wake up to is if u put bacon on her nose."

"Lie" I said making Esteban jump. I giggled from his reaction and looked over at Braydon.

"Hi" I said to him.

"Hey how ya feeling?" He asked me. He stood up and kissed my forehead.

"Numb." I said and they all chuckled. I looked over at Jackson and Jahyla then Esteban and then Tyler. I gave him a small smile which he gave back.

"So how's school without me?" I asked them. They all basically said the same thing in unison except for Tyler.

"Boring."

"Actually it's been pretty funny, cause u see-" Jahyla started laughing then looked at Tyler so he could finish the story.

"Now this got interesting."Esteban said and Jackson nodded his head. Tyler sighed in defeat.

" Kailey has been trying to get to me in many ways which are disturbing." He said with a disgusted look on his. I laughed at his face, he took out his phone and gave it to me. Esteban, Jackson, and Jahyla crowded around me to watch the video. I pressed play and giggle a little bit as i watched Kailey walking over to Tyler with a shirt that said 'I did it to get LIKES' with some skinny jeans and a pair of high top converse and some glasses on.

"Hey Tyler" Kaikey whispered seducticly into Tyler's ear. He pushed past her trying to leave but she pulled him by his shirt and slammed him against a locker. Damn she is strong.