Chapter 16

Tyler's POV

Once I saw Jahyla standing beside my car. She was crying and a lot. I mean I would be upset that my own twin didn't tell me they were having a baby. Wait who was the daddy?

"Get in." I told Jahyla and she looked up and got in the car. Once we were both I hit the steering wheel over and over. Jahyla put her hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"Who was the dad of that baby?" I asked Jahyla through gritted teeth. She gulped nervously and looked everywhere but me.

"That letter was written a week before she died. In the ultrasound picture it looked like she was 2 months or something. " She said to me. I looked at her confused and she sighed.

"She went back to Arizona about a month before she was killed. The month she came back from Florida. She spent her last night with u." She said and her next words surprised me.

"U were the dad, Tyler." she said with a calm voice. I stared at her in shock and then it all came back to me. She stayed with me on her last night in Florida . OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!?!?

I started the car and started driving back to Jahyla's house. I dropped her off and went to my special place no one knows about. Only Jasmine knew about it. I drove by all 3 exits until i came to one that lead into the forest. I kept on driving until it said 'KEEP OUT'. I started walking down a trail and came to a stop. I reached a meadow that was covered in flowers with a lake at the bottom of the hill.(picture as at the top)

I walked down the hill and laid down in front of the lake and looked up at the blue sky.

Beep-beep. My phone made a noise saying I had a text from someone. I looked at it and saw it was from Jackson.

Twin👿Idiot💩- Aye man where r y?

Me- my secret place

Me-y

Twin👿Idiot💩- Just because im an idiot it doesnt mean i dont care about u u idiot.

Wait how did he-

Twin👿Idiot💩- I looked through ur phone when u were sleeping and found my name as 'Twin👿Idiot💩'

Me- well what do u want me to do change it?

Twin👿Idiot💩-Nah cause my name for u is 'Green eyes Idiot💀'

Me- haha😄

Twin👿Idiot💩- ima leave u to ur privacy ur foin to the hospital today right?

Me- ok and yea ima go every day c u later

Twin👿Idiot💩- kay

I turned my phone off and looked back up at the sky. Soon I started falling asleep. As soon as I closed my eyes I started dreaming which is rare.

"Tyler stop trying to scare me." A voice that I new. I'm here again. It was Jasmine's voice.

"I'm not trying to scare u" I said. Wait did I even want to say that. What is going on?

"Then y did u turn the lights off and go running up the stairs like a maniac and come back down saying u have a chainsaw?" She told me. I could practically here the smirk in her voice.

"Damn u know me so well?" I muttered to myself.

"I hope I know cause then that would mean that IDK my own -." She stopped talking and I heard nothing but my own breathing. I started getting a little scared.

"BOYFRIEND!!!!" I heard her yell in my ear. I yelled in pain while I heard Jasmine turn the light on and she was holding her stomach on her hands as if she was dying. I walked over to her and picked her up by her waist. She squeled and started laughing again. I turned her around and she wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapping her arms around my neck. She stooped laughing and looked me straight in the eyes.

I started to lean in and tell she smashed her lips on mine. Her lips were in sync with mine until she broke away for air. She smiled at me and played with my hair. I went to the couch and sat down with her in my lap.

"Ur the only girl for me Jazzy." I said to her. She looked me in the eye and happines was written all over her face and a hurt was in her eyes.I decided to ignore it and just look at the happiness on her face. Maybe she just wasnt ready to tell me yet.

"Don't tell the guys but I got a new best friend. She told me. "Its too late to not tell the guys Jasmine." Jackson said from behind her.

She tackled him onto the floor and started slapping his chest. Which had to hurt cause she slaps hard.

"Don't u dare tell them anything Jackson or I will kill and make u choke on ur own dick." She screamed at him.

Something hit my head making me wake up. I looked and saw a fly on there. I slapped my fire head making the fly fly away. It still sunny so it shouldn't be too late. I turned my phone on and checked the time then my messages.

2:05

Twin👿Idiot💩-dude call me when u turn ur phone its bout Skyler.(9) more messages 1:39

Jahy💋Jahy😄- might wanna answer ur phone(10) more messages.

And the list goes on and on. I call Jackson to sew what's happening with Skyler.

J- it's bout time dude where r u
T-im on my way to the hospital i just fell asleep
J-ok man but hurry
T-y what happened
J-Skyler woke up with amnesia and fell back into a comma
T-and thats a problem because
J-She is talkin bout u she is dreaming and im guessinf ur in it and so are the rest of us even Kayley its like she is feliving her memmory cause when she gets to a foghting part her heart ratd increases and if she gets to the part where what happened last night she could die
T-wym she could die
J-Braydon said the name she says the most is who she wants and she said ur namw the most and hurry up u for half an hour before the line goes dead

With that said he hangs up. I run to my car and get in. I start driving as fast as I can to the hospital. When I get there I have bout 20 minutes so I run to the desk and slam my hand on it.

"Skykee Jackson room #!! NOW!!" I scream at the lady. She points to the right and says very quietly I'm lucky I even caught it.

"Room 314 be careful it's not a pretty sight." I look at her confused and she winks at me seductlivly.I scrunch my nose in disgust before sticking a finger nobody like to see at her and ran to room 314. I opened the door and found the whole gang listening to her carefuly. They look at me and smile at me weirdly. I look at all them confused as 2 y they would be like that.

I looked at Skyler to see she has a slight smile on her face but still in comma.

"I want Tyler." She said moving slightly as her heart rate increases.

"Tyler hurry up and go over to her." Jahyla said to me.

I got next to Skyler in her bed and hugged her closer to me. I heard her heart rate relax a bit and smiled to myself.

I'm not letting anybody hurt u on my watch. And with that i fell asleep.