Chapter 17

Tyler's POV

Its been 2 weeks that Sky has been in a comma. School is still the same where Kailey tries to kiss me. Key word tried. But obviously failed. At one point Jahyla was gonna fight her.

I am currently in the hospital laying down on Skyler's chest listening to her heart beat. She gets anxiety attacks and if I don't get over to her she might never wake up. I got called in the middle of class and I went outside class to take it when I heard it was about Skyler I said I'll be there as fast as I can and ran back inside the class. I went to the teacher and told her in her ear what was happening. She nodded her head and I ran to my seat to get my stuff. I got stopped by Kailey it was actually pretty funny so I decided to record it.

Tyler found Kailey.

Kailey was walking over to me with no make up on glasses and she was wearing skinny jeans with a crop top that said 'I did it to get LIKES' and some black and white converse. She didn't look to bad.

"Hey Tyler" Kaikey whispered seducticly in my ear. I pushed past her trying to get to Skyler but she pulled me by my shirt and slammed me against a locker. Damn she is strong.

"Listen I'm free tonight if u want." She whisored in my ear. She started to kiss my neck and I fought the urge to keep her there. "Ill be waiting for u" And when she said that she turned around her ponytail smacking me in my face and walked off normally. I can tell it was hard for her but I gotta get to Skyler.

Present time

Right now I am sleeping on top Skyler she moved so now my head is ontop of her head and my hand is intertwined with mine as her face is in the crook of my neck.

Skylers POV

I saw a bright light with 2 shadows one looked like my dad. He looked really happy.

"Daddy?!?" I called out. He looked at me and smiled at me. He came torwads me and gave me a big hug which I gave back.

"I'm sorry Skyler I didn't tell u." He said to me.

"Tell me what?" I asked looking at him a bit confused.

"As u know Michael and Jake well I used to be in a gang where Michael was the leader. He said I would regret doing what I did which was quit. He told me to abuse u and I couldn't so he did it. Once he did it I started drinking so it would be different but he bright in friends that would rape u. Then Jake came a long and blah blah blah u already know the rest." I nod in understandment.

I looked at the lady and asked who she was.

"That is ur mother. I don't know if u will remember her but she died a few months after u were born from cancer." It turns out she is my mother. She ran to me and kept on saying my baby girl. She hugged me tightly and after a few seconds I hugged her back.

"U remember me?" She asked me. I shook my head no as tears pricked my eyes.

"No but Braydon has told me so many story's about u and how pretty u were. I dreamt of us as the perfect mom. And now that I can finally see u I realize u r perfect." I said as years left my eyes. She had tears running down her face as well. Once I realized where I was I looked up at my parents.

"Am I dead?" I asked them. They looked at each other then back at me.

"No sweetheart u r in a comma and basically u have a decision to make. U can either come with us and die or u can go back with ur brother and ur friends who seem to care about u because well if u don't make a decision in 3 minutes u die." My father said to me. I didn't want to leave my family but I wanted to stay with my mom and dad. I came with a decision and hugged my parents.

"Ill see u 2 sooner than u think." I said and started running back to where I belong. My family.

Tyler's POV.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I looked up and saw the gang. I picked my head up a little bit only to find out that it is soar. I groaned as I cracked my neck and my back.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked them as I got off the bed with Skyler.

"They told us what happened with Sky so we came when school was over." Jahyla said. I turned around to look at her lifeless body on the bed. I turned my head to the guys and see that Esteban is looking deeply at Skyler as if she was... dead.

Wish I never said that.

Her heart rate began to pick up speed and she wasn't saying anything which meant she was dying. Doctors came rushing into the room as they tried holding Braydon back to get to his little sister. Jahyla is crying into Jackson's chest and Esteban looks like he is now in deep thought.

I grabbed Esteban by his shoulder and dragged him out the room. He was still in deep thought but his eyes held anger, hurt, and fear.

"Okay man what's up?" I asked him suspiciously.

"I'm reliving the time when Jasmine died except now it's with Skylee by the same killer." He said the last part with anger clear in his voice. And to get him like that u have to do something really bad.

"Its fine I know Sky will make it. She did make it out that car crash." I said admitting some truth.

"Yeah but that wasn't major." He said and walked back into the room. I followed behind him only to find the doctors shouting.

"CLEAR!" And they IDK but I think they shocked her. Her heart beat came back and a smile broke on my face. Skyler is alive. Her eyes flickered open and she looked around the room. She smiled as she saw Braydon. Tears pricking her eyes. The doctors let Braydon go and he ran to Sky. She spread her arms our and hugged him as he hugged her back. She cried into his shoulder.

"I missed u so much. U r never gonna be alone. I promise I won't let anything happen to u again." Braydon said to her. He let her go and backed away. Jahyla went to her and smacked her head.

"Ow what was that for?!?!" Skyler asked rubbing her head.

"For not shutting up when I told u." She hissed at her. We all chuckled at our 2 favorite girls.

"Well sorry mom." She replied. Jahyla hugged her tightly. And basically we all hugged her except for me. Soon she fell asleep and we all left. But something is telling me that something is gonna happen in school when she comes back.