Chapter 33

Tyler's POV RECAP:

"They took her."I said to everybody once the ambulance left with a bleeding Zach.

"Zach's gonna be ok but he has to stay in the hospital for a while."Lizzie said to us.

"Ugh we need him."Jackson comforting Jahyla who had dry blood on her hands.

"Why?"Esteban asked.

"Out of anybody, Zach knows Michael best. Arizona and Florida."Lizzie said and we looked at her confused,

"Zach's a drug dealer and his number one buyer is Michael."Lizzie said slowly."Zach knows very place where Michael tortures girl."

"One problem."Lizzie said."Michael isn't done. He wants Jahyla because of Jasmine and he wants me because I'm in danger."

"How are you in danger?"I asked her.

"I was 'safe' but since I started hanging out with Skyler he said that she's in danger so now I'm in danger and so is Jahyla. He's gonna kill one of us."Lizzie said.

"But Skyler just came back. This is only her first day back why would he want her back?"Jahyla asked proving a point.

"Skyler's gonna die."I said realizing what would happen.

"WHAT!?!"We heard somebody scream and we turned around to see Braydon looking pissed more than ever. Uh oh, I thought in my head while we stared at Braydon who was punching a tree.

NEW CHAPTER

"Braydon, calm the fuck down!"Jahyla tried screaming at him so we could talk to him and he would stop beating up the innocent tree.

"How am I supposed to calm down when my fucking little sister is about to get killed!"Braydon screamed making Lizzie flinch.

"Whose the chick?"Braydon asked making Lizzie roll her eyes to find him slightly calmer than before.

"You sure I'm more interesting than the tree?"She asked cockily making Braydon roll his eyes this time.

"I'm Lizzie. A new friend of Sky's."She said.

"You look familiar."Braydon said.

"I'm gonna kill you Zach"She muttered under her breath.

"Zach, who the hell-wait WHAT!?!?!"Braydon screamed.

"Yea Zach. He's in the hospital and why did I say that?"Lizzie asked herself. Braydon turned around and started walking away.

"Where are you going?"I asked him.

"To see Zach."Braydon said as if it was obvious. We followed Braydon and went to the hospital. In the car was nothing but silence and tension that could be cut with a knife. We got to the hospital and Braydon slammed the car door shut before going to a tree and punching it.Again.

"Braydon-"Lizzie said but was cut off by an angry Braydon.

"WHAT!?"Braydon yelled.Lizzie gave him the look she did to Skyler, and in seconds Braydon was calm. Lizzie grabbed Braydon's hands and dragged him in the hospital with the 4 of us following behind them.

"What room is Zachary in?"Lizzie asked.The nurse looked at her than at Braydon then at us.

"Only family can see him."She said and that ticked Lizzie off.

"Im his little sister and these are his cousins so would stop being a bitch and give us the room number."Lizzie said almost growling. The nurse rolled her eyes and typed away on her computer.