Chapter 29(Lizzie)

Skyler's POV

I was walking down the stairs (more like running) when I tripped and fell the rest of the way down.

"Ow"I said to more of myself when I was all the way down. I looked on a step to see it covered in butter, and Braydon being Braydon forgets what he did.

"SKY ARE YOU OK?!?!?!"He asked me.

"YEA BUT I THINK I BROKE MY ANCLE!!!"I screamed back at him which was 50% the truth and 50% lie. Braydon came running down the stairs and slipped on the butter step and fell down the rest of the stairs. I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face and couldn't breath.

"Ow! I forgot about that."He mumbled under his breath.

"Karma's a bitch my dear brother."I said to him when I was done with my laughing fit.

"Lying bitch."He said to me.

"It's not my fault I decided to spread butter all over a step."

"It's your fault for lying to me."

"You still would've fallen down the stairs, cause a) you would have forgotten about it, or b) you would've skipped it but slipped on the next step and fallen down the stairs a lot more painfully."

"I wouldn't have done that."

"Yea you would've cause when your in a hurry and you go up or down the stairs you fall."

"Touche little sister."He said to me and helped me up off the floor.

"Thanks."I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Why are you all dressed up?"Braydon asked me.

"I have to go to school. I missed 2 months I can't miss any more days. I'm just lucky we had 1 month off."I said to Braydon and he just nodded his head.

"So you're going to school dressed in that? Showing off your bruises and scars?"He asked me looking up and down.

"Yup. I don't care if people are staring at me, they can do whatever."I said and walked out the kitchen with my book bag. I got on my motorcycle that I missed so much and drove off to school. Braydon made me stay home for another week just to make sure I was ok, so my bruises and cuts aren't as bad. Tyler caught me in the bathroom cutting my wrists, so I got some new scars there too.

As I got to school all eyes were on me. Literally.  I took my helmet off and let my hair flow down in its natural waves, since I was too lazy to do anything with it this morning. I decided on no make up so today I was all natural. Everyone was looking at my arms and legs noticing the bruises and cuts. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kailey smirking and walking this way. This is just to easy, I thought in my head.

"Hey Skyler!"Kailey squeaked with her high pitch voice. I'd rather want Michael screaming in my ear than to hear this bitch's voice, and that says a lot.