Chapter 32

RECAP:

"BOO!"I heard both girls scream in my ear.

"Nice try."I said to them turning around to see them both have pouts on their faces.

"You're impossible."They complained at the same time.

"I'm just not that easy to scare."I said.

"Nah shit."They both said.

"Ok stop that."I said to them.

"Why?"They said again with smirks.

"Cause its fucking creepy."I said with a duh tone.

"okay"They said again looking at each other and burst out laughing.

"You 2 are weird."I said to them. They both stopped laughing to my phone ringing in my pocket. I pulled it out to see an unknown number. Probably one of the drug buyers or some shit, I thought in my head. But boy was I wrong.

Chapter 32- Zach's POV

"Hello Zachary."I heard on the other end of the phone and instantly my smile turned into a scowl.

"What do you want?"I asked through gritted teeth.

"Now, now Zachary you don't wanna talk to me like that.Wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious little girls."He said. I knew what he was doing, he was testing my patience since I'm just like a fuckin time bomb that would go off sooner than ever. I looked at peanut to see her sat on Esteban's lap hugging him and Hazel doing the same but on Tyler.

"That's what I thought."I heard him say with a chuckle that would scare anyone to death but me.

"What? That I actually care about people?"I said through gritted teeth walking away before they heard me. I walked into a small forest that was around the school.

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious girls now would we, Zachary cause you're really testing me."I heard Michael say. 

"How am I testing your patience?"I asked curiously with a sly smirk on my face.

"Don't worry about that. You should tell your friends, I'll be coming back. Maybe this time I'll kill one of them just for the fun of it.Have fun trying to protect your girls."And with that he hung up. What did he mean by this time, I thought in my head. I walked back to the group to see the girls fighting with the guys.

"You're such a bitch!"I heard one of the guys scream.

"Are you fuckin kidding me right now!"I heard one of the girls scream in frustration.

"What happened to you guys?"I asked stifling a laugh at the sight in front of me. They were all covered in food.

"They started to tickle us and we spilled our food over them!"Jahyla screamed while glaring at Jackson, like the other 2 girls.Soon enough they were all screaming  and gaining a crowd. I saw all 3 girls about to slap the guys until a high pitch voice was heard.

"Would you look at that? Who would've known we would see you guys fight."I looked over at a girl with dark brown almost black hair and brown eyes. 

"What do you want Kailey?"I heard Sky say.

"My man back."She spat out

"As if he wants you back."She spat back. I started walking closer to her but Esteban stopped me.

"They fought yesterday and she was fine."he said.

"She gets used to it."I said.

"Shut up."I heard Sky growl out.