Chapter 7(Kailey)

Skykers POV

Today was an amazing day the twins left about an hour ago with Esteban while Jahyla stayed here cause she didn't want to leave just yet. So we talked about whatever until she asked me the weirdest question.

"Aye Sky do u think I'm pretty?" She asked with a desperate tone.

"Jay I think ur beautiful no matter what." I told her telling her the truth.

"I think I want to dye my hair a normal color instead of having it with black and blue highlights I want it to be all blonde." She told me.

"OK let's go get some dye and color ur already amazing hair." I told her excitedly.

****1 hour later ****

"OK all done u r now naturally blonde."I told Jahyla.she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at me.

"Thank u SO MUCH Sky I owe u won" she stated excitedly.

"No u don't besides I had fun. Its not everyday u get a friend asking about their hair" I said with a smile. I took out my phone noticing I had a message from Esteban.

Esteban💀- hey can u bring Jahyla over it's getting pretty late.

Aww it is so cute how much he cares about her.

"Jahyla Esteban wants u to go back home I'll drop u off."

"K" she said walking to the door. I grabbed my phone and went with her to drop her off.

When I came back home it was almost midnight. I decided to get some sleep knowing I'm not done anything on lazy Sunday except for homework.

I got in my room changed brushed my teeth and went to sleep.

*****MONDAY MORNING*******

"ugh I hate school. Especially on Monday." I moaned walking with Esteban, Tyler, Jackson, and Jahyla. As we walk into school u hear people talking about...me. I started listening and as soon as I heard one of them I was going to die.

'Hey did u hear that Skyler and Jackson are dating. - Yea Kaikey find Skyler and Jackson kissing on Saturday at the beach. Shut up u are going to make it obvious.' Some group of girls said as if they we're quiet. All I wanted to do was to find Kaikey and break her little jaw. I clenched my fists as the rest of the group started getting mad. I'm guessing Jackson had enough cause his next move caught me by suprise.

He grabbed Kaileys wrist and pulled us all in an empty classroom. Kailey and her minions followed close behind.

"Y did u spread all those rumors about us when we didnt do shit to u?" Jackson said obviously pissed off.

"U mean y am I trying to win u guys back so u dint have to spend time with that slut!" She explained. Ok now i wanted some if this shit. Say hello to ur worst nightmare.

"Umm which slut r u talking about me or u?" I asked.

"Umm u obviously you're nowhere near cute unlike me."

"Really cause if im mistaken or not that u r a little bichy ass whore who can't get a boyfriend so just goes around to partys gets drunk and lets someone finger u cause u know u can't get dick from any guy in this school." I told her as Jackson, Tyler, Esteban, and Jahyla started cracking up behind me.