Chapter 13

Skyler's POV

After everybody left Tyler stayed behind cause Braydon was going to a party and with Jake on the loose they don't want me to be by myself.

"So what do u want to do?" Tyler asked sitting down next to me on the couch.
"Actually I wanted to talk about the note u left me." I said to him.When I said that his eyes held an emotion I couldn't tell what it was.

"Yes I do forgive u"I said to him. When those words left my mouth he jumped on me and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Thank u thank u thank u thank u!!" He said while hugging me tightly.

"OK...Tyler...Cant...Breathe..."I finally got out and he let me go and scratched the back of his neck.

"Sorry" he mumbled. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. I got u- and went to the movie rack and found The Boy. I put it in the DVD player and sat down next to Tyler. I cuddled into him while he put his arm around my waist protecticly. I pressed play and we started watching the movie

When the hand cones out the portrait and chokes the lady I hid my face into his chest. I felt him chuckle softly and I looked up at him and smiled. He started to lean in and so did I. Soon his lips were brushing against mine. He grabbed me by my waist and put me on his lap. He started kissing my neck and I leaned my head back to give him more space.

He stood up with me on his front and walked up the stairs not breaking contact. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance,I opened my mouth and our tounges were soon moving in sync. We made it to my room without breaking the kiss. He let me go and dropped me on the bed but I bounced back up from how bouncy it is. Tyler and me laughed at me stupid bed. We layed down next to each other on my bed. I rolled over so that I was on top of him.

"U want to go on a date with me this Saturday?" Tyler asked me with a worried expression on his face. I nodded my head yes. Lucky me that I got in an accident Friday so today is Tuesday and I have to go to school tomorrow. I jumped off of Tyler and walks to my dresser.

"I'm gonna go take a shower brb." I told him.

"Can I join?"

"Umm let me see uh no." He pouted which was adorable. He gave me his puppy dog eyes trying to convince me but it's not gonna work. He stuck out his bottom lip when I sat down on his lip. I bit his lip and he kissed me making it easier for him to slip his tounge in. He layed me down so he was on top of me. We broke away and I had a big smile across my face. He smiled back at me and I saw his bright green blue eyes in the moonlight. Nothing can ruin my good mood.

And I spoke to soon. We heard a rattling noise downstairs and we didn't know what it was. Tyler looked at the door then back at me like he was deciding if he should beat the crap out of whoever was in my house or if he should stay with me. He grabbed a bat out of my closet and walked to the dorr heading downstairs. Wait how did he know there was a bat in my closet?
Hey wouldn't u have a bat if u knew there we're creepy rapist people after u? Exactly what I thought. I started hearing groaning then a thud. Sounded like Tyler beat the shit out of them. But I thought wrong. In front of me was my dads best friend Michael.

"Looks like we meet again cupcake." He told me. He only calls me cupcake when he is about to do something to me. Then a knock comes from my window and I turn to see Jake, I look out the other window and see a car light turned on. So I'm getting kidnapped now. Michael came closer to me and put a rag on my nose with chemicals in it. I tried holding my breath but I was too scared so I breathed it in. The only thing I remember was Jake caching me as I fell and everything turning black.

Tyler's POV.

That son of a bitch knocked me out. When I woke up I saw the front door open and everything was too quiet. I ran up the stairs and into Skyler's room but only to find it empty. I screamed in frustration. We just got her back and now they got her. God I can't even babysit a 17 year old. I called Braydon to tell him.

Ring

Ring

Ri-

B-what
T-they have Skyler
B-wait who has Skyler
T-Jake and some other guys that I guess abused Sky as well but the have her.
B- and how did they get her
T-they knocked me out and took Skyler. IDK all I know is that they have Skyler cause like I said they knocked me out.
B- OK I should be there in like 5 minutes. Call the others and meet me at Warehouse 14.

And with that he hung up. I texted the others to meet me at Sky's place and they all said they be here in like 5 minutes.

**5 minutes later**

"OK so can explain to me what is going on?" Jahyla asked.

"Yea that is exactly what I'm doing. OK so me and Skyler were watching the boy and we went upstairs to her room to play 21 questions. We heard a noise downstairs and I wanted rl gl check or out but I didn't want to leave Skyler all alone. So I just went downstairs with hee bat and found some tall dude in the kichen. I snuck up behind him but he turned around to fatmst for me to hit him. And out of nowhere 2 guys cane out and knoxke me out. Before I was out cold on the floor I heard a scream and I knew it was Sky's but I couldn't get to her on time." I explained it to them.

"So who has Skyler now?" Esteban asked. God he is so slow.

"Jake." I replied but Braydon said something else.

"My dad had his best friend look after Skyler and do what my father wanted to do to hee most. Make hee suffer and die. They are about to kill her." He said with anger in his voice.

"His name is Michael and he is a good fighter and has who knows how many weapons. But if we don't get to him fast. Were not coming back with Skyler. Ever." Braydon said with his fist in ball and his jaw clenched.

"Lets get ready for war" I said to them all. We are coming for u Cherry don't worry. Just stay strong.