Chapter 23

Tyler's POV

There was a loud bang at the front of the gym and we all looked and saw Jackson, Esteban, Skyler, and Jahyla in costumes. They were all matching Jackson and Jahyla were dressed as some witch and Skyler and Esteban as a lion tamer. Let me just say this Skyler looked HOT AS HELL unlike Kailey who looked like a slutty police officer.

I looked over and saw Austin staring at Skyler while he was on the phone. He nodded his head and smirked. Somethings not right. I thought in my head. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kailey grinding on me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her of of me.

"I'm not really feeling like doing this right now." I told her. She nodded seeming to understand and kissed me.

"I'm gonna go do some karaoke and show that bitch Skyler who can sing." She said and smirked and walked away. OMG can't wait to break up with her. And hook up with Skyler. Would u shut up. I looked up to see Skyler on the stage with her sexy ass costume. She started singing Irresistible by Fall Out Boy and Demi Lovato. Her voice was like an angel. Dude u r so whipped. Yea yea whatever.

I stared at her in amusement as she sang. When she finished she ran off stage and to Esteban Tyler and Jahyla. Kailey went up and sang Focus by Ariana. I looked over to the snack table to find Austin still staring at Skyler and talking over the phone. He looked a lot like Jake but hell do I know.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I saw Kailey. When did Kailey finish her song? Thats what I want to know.

"Hey babe they r about to call all 3 winners which is us 2." She said with a confident smile on her face. I smiled back and we talked away to the crowd.

"OK for best costume king... Tyler Cruise." The principle said. I went up there and they gave me a police stick thing.

"Now for best costume queen..." the principle started to say and Kailey started walking to the stage. I saw Skyler roll her eyes at her and just payed attention to the principal in front of us.

"Skyler Jackson." He said. There was people applauding and Skyler's friends started pushing her to the stage. She walked up and they gave her a whiplash. I saw boys passing money around and Skyler snatched the microphone away from the principle.

"How many people bet that I would win?" Skyler asked calmly. I saw all the players raise their hands. Skyler shrugged and gave the mice back to Charlie. I glared at all the boys who had raised their hands.

"OK and for karaoke the winner is Skyler." He said.

"WHAT!?!"Skyler asked surprised and Kaikey screeched at the same time.

"U heard me." He gave Skyler a gold and glittery mice and she took it from him.

"Do I get to keep this?"she asked. He nodded his head. I walked off stage as she began to sing Break Free by Ariana. Once she was done with the song she left with the others. i looked around the gym seeing everyone doing the same. I was about to do the same but someone grabbed the collar from my shirt and pinned me against the wall. I looked and saw Austin.

"I know u saw me looking at Skyler." He spat.

"I don't want happened to Vanessa to Skyler. She died because of u." I spat back.

"Oh please I didn't kill her;Jake did." He said with a smirk."I mean I am Jake's little brother after all." Thats all that took me to punch him square in the jaw.

"If u touch her I will kill u."

"How u bitch? Remember I grew up in the Mafia. U can't and won't be able to scare me. I die well I die."

"Ill find a way to kill u. And I will find a way to make u suffer. Just like Vanessa, Skyler, and Jasmine did." After that I punched him again and knocked him out cold. I went outside, got in my car, and drove away.

Austin's POV

"Don't worry Jake. I'll get her. I mean she already kissed me." I said into the phone with a smirk. I knew that Tyler was watching me just because other than him watching me it would be the girls checking me out.

"U better get her because everyone that ever had pleasure from her is coming back for one more time."Jake said. Yup Jake is my brother. U can actually really tell from how alike we look.

"OK so I'll take her out on a date next Sunday at the beach. U and dad come out and take her and I get paid my ussual. Plus tip." I said. I heard Jake sigh and he said

"Alright fine. And u do realize that next Sunday is tomorrow. Right?" He said to me.

"Yea I know I have my ways Jake." And with that I hung up.

Skylers POV

I cuddled into my pillow feelingnit vibrate. Wait since when did pillows vibrate? I opened my eyes to find Esteban carrying me and Jackson carrying Jahyla. Wait where r we? As if reading my mind Esteban answered me.

"We we're too lazy to go home so we all decided to crash at ur place." I nodded my head feeling my phone go off.

Hey it's Austin

I saved the number and texted him back.

Me-Hey how come u haven't talked to me

Austin💋💘-Sorry ive been busy

Me-its ok

Austin💋💘-u want to go out tomorro

Me-sure what time

Austin💋💘-ill pick u up at 5

Me-sure

Austin💋💘-gtg my mom bout to kill me

Me-lol ok later xx

Austin💋💘-later xxx

I smiled as i read the text. I turned off my phond to see that im on the couch with a blanket and Esteban on the other side.Jahyla and Jackson cuddled up next to each other. They are so addorable. I totally ship them. I put my phone down and fell asleep thinking of what tomorrow will be like.

A/N i know small chapter and I'm sorry but the next chapter is gonna be epic. What do you guys think Austin and Jake r planning to do with Skyler?

I want u guys to tell me if u think Skyler will die or if she will live.

Please vote on my book and comment what I should do in it.

Thx for reading. Lov ya guys

Later

✌✌