Chapter 10

Skyler's POV

When I left my house I bursted into tears and climbed into my car. I don't really know where I am going but I know it's away from everyone who thinks I killed my best friend Jasmine. I was just driving around with a tear stained face when I got a text from Braydon.

Brotha ❤💍💎- Hay where are u we are all worried sick about u even Tyler he was just mad. He didn't mean it, come back home.

Me- Y should I come home if everyone thinks that it's my fault Jasmine died? I asked him keeping my eyes on the road.

Brotha ❤💍💎-Like I said Tyler was just mad he didn't mean to he said it slipped.

Me-Before I could reply a truck crashed into my side of the car making it flip over. It stopped moving. I texted Braydon again.

Me- Help me.

And after that it all went black.

Braydon's POV

Sista😘🔥💋-Help me.

"Guys I think Sky is in trouble!"u told them.

"Y should we care?" Jahyla asked me spitting out the words with venom.

"Because she just sent me a text saying help me. And she won't answer any of my calls." I said to her.

"Jahyla is right y should we care she watched our best friend, girlfriend,cousin, and sister die in front of her."Tyler said.

"Dude u and Jahyla r selfish didn't u hear her? Jasmine and Sky were best friends I even knew her. Whenever I called sky she would put it on speaker and I can hear her and Jasmine having the best time. It was the only time I ever heard her so happy over there. Because if Jasmine Sky had a reason to live." I told them.

"Braydon's right. When Sky saw the necklace it looked like she wanted to kill someone by ripping their heart out then stabbing it multiple times. Then feeding their bodies to sharks. And trust just by that look I was scared." Esteban said. Jackson nodded his head and agreed with me and Esteban.

"Well if u two want to decide what u want I'll give u 5 minutes." I told them before walking in the kichen with Esteban and Jackson following. I called her phone again and someone picked it up but it wasn't Sky.

"Hello who is this?" Someone asked from the other line.

"This is Braydon Skyler's older brother. What happened to Sky?" I asked them worried about her.

"She was in an accident but will be fine. She is in North side hospital."with that said I hung up and went into the living room where Tyler and Jahyla were.

"Ok let me put it like this do u guys want to loose someone who cares about u and trust u or do u guys want to keep her and be with her?"I asked them loosing my patience.

"What do u mean we can loose her?"Tyler asked us.

"Skylers in the hospital she got in a car accident. And if we ont get there soon I have a feeling Jake will get there before we do."I said to them.

"I want to go but I'm trying to convince Tyler that Skyler is our friend and she would tell him what happened." Jahyla said.

"Like relive it while telling him?"I asked her.

"Yea"

"Thats not a good idea when I saw skyler after that she had more bruises and cuts than Jasmine. Tyler u don't get it Skyler was protecting Jasmine. She almost died from blood loss." I told him. Tyler was thinking if he should go or not.

"Fine I'll go and I want her to show me the scars and tell me exactly what happened."he sakd and got to the car.

Tyler's POV

To be honest when Braydon said that Cherry was in the hospital it kind of freaked me out knowing it was my fault. I tokd her that it was her fault Jas died. When we got to the hospital the nurse at the desk started unbuttining her shirt when she saw me, Braydon, Esteban ,and Jackson. I mean who would blame her there are 4 hot dudes coming in out of nowhere with one other girl.

"Im here to see Skyler Jackson she is my little sister."he ssid to the lady who keot eyeing us up and down. Ok gross. I do that to girls not the other way around.

"She is in room 423 on the 4th floor." She said back. We started walking then she grabbed my hand and put in a slip of paper on it. I looked at it then winked at her. When I was far away from her i crunched up the ball and threw it behind me.

We got to the elevator and went uo to the 4th floor. We looked for room 423 and I found it. I sent a text to the others where it was. I went in the room and found her sleeping in the bed. I walked over to her and sat down next to her. I grabbed her small hand and placed a small kiss on it. I looked over to her pale eyes. I picked up the clickboard and saw her medical things(AN sorry idk what is in those clipboards). I heard the door open and look to see the others walk in except for Braydon. I read on the clipboard that she is in a comma. I started getting mad at myself knowing it was my fault. Jahyla must have seen me get mad and took the clipboard away from. She read it and her eyes got wide and she dropped the clipboard. Esteban picked it up and broke the silence.

"She's in comma."was all he said before a mad Braydon walked in. He looked at all of us then looked at Skyler.

"Please tell me i did not just hear u say my baby sister is in comma." Braydon said in a sad voice.

"sorry Braydon but she is in comma." Esteban said. Braydon punched the wall leaving a dent on the wall.

"Braydon... y r u so mad?" Jahyla asked him.

"i am 6 years older then Sky and my mom was diagnosed with cancee when Sky was born. She went through operations to get rid of it but it didnt work so when she was dying me my dad and baby Sky went to fo see her. I promised my mom that I would protect Skyler when I am around her cause she knew that I would go to college and I couldn't take Sky. She knew he would abuse her. And whenever I hear that Sky gets hurt I feel someone slap the back of my head. My moms last words exactly were 'if u don't protect ur sister I'll smack ur head. Protect her for me please.' And that was her last word please." By the time he was finished he was sitting on the other side of Skyler rubbing her hand.

"I'm sorry Braydon I promised I wouldn't hurt her and that is exactly what I did." I told him.

"Its OK man I would have been the same way u were." He said. "There is just one problem." He said.we all looked at him.

"What?" We all said at the same time.

"Skyler doesn't have a car and her motorcycle isn't here yet." He said.

"Wait a minute she has a bike?" Esteban asked surprised.

"Yup"Braydon said popping the 'p'. I'm falling in love with this girl even more.