Chapter 11

Skyler's POV

I was waking up when I heard someone talking. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I tried moving but I was frozen. I finally moved my fingers a little bit and I opened my eyes. I was in a room that was all white with Esteban on the couch asleep with Jahyla. Tyler and Jackson talking and Braydon next to me sleeping.

"Guys what's going on?" I asked the twins. When they heard me they slowly moved their heads to look at me. Jackson went running out the room and came back in with a doctor. Tyler shook Braydon awake.

"Skyler how are u feeling?" The doctor asked me.

"Umm numb but other wise fine." I told him.

"Do u remember anything?" He asked me again.

"I remember leaving my house upset and then text Braydon help me before everything went black. How long was I out?" I asked him.

"U were out for 3 days." He said simply. At least I didn't miss that much.

"Where's my phone?" I asked them.

"It got destroyed in the fire so ww got u a new one." Tyler said as if thinking i didnt hear them talkin 3 days ago to me.

"Thanks, and my car is jacked up too isnt?" I asked them. They just nodded their heads yes. I looked over at Jahyla who had a tear-stained face and deep circle under her eyes.

"What happened to Jahyla?" I asked them. Once they heard me ask that Jahyla wake up and stood up. She walked over to me and looked ne dead in the eyes.

"I'm sorry i accused u for not doing anything for Jas when she died." She said to me looking down.

"Its ok i probably would have been the same." I said chuckling. I looked over at Tyler who had a guilty face. I looked at Jahyla and she was smiling. I sat up in my bed and got over to Jahyla's ear.

"Y are u smiling like an evil person?" I asked her. "And what is wrong with Tyler?"

"Well im smiling cause its a suprise and Tyler thinks its his fault u r in here." She saud whispeeing it in my ear. I gave her a confused look and she just laughed.

"Is there something wrong with her?" I asked them. They just shook their heads no.

"When can i get out of here? I HATE hospitals." I asked them.

"U just have to do something with the doctors then u can leave. Oh and i ordered ur bike so its gonna be here tomorrow." Braydon said.

"yay can i tell u secret?" I asked him he nodded his head and i smiled to myself.

"THANK U!!!" I screamed into his ear. He fell off the bed and was holding his ear.

"Sky" he holding his ear. "dont tell" i told him with a smile on my face. He got up and walked ovee to Tyler. Tyler ran away and over to my bed. Tyler was gonna crawl over it but something grabbed foot and he slipped and fell on the floor.

Jahyla popped up next to me and we all started laughing. Tyler got off the floor and held his head.

"Meanie" he murmured which got Jahyla sticking out her tounge at him.

"Ok guys visiting time is almost over we better get going. We'll see u tomorrow Sky." Braydon said.

"Ok later guys." I said to them. Tyler gave me a small smile and i smilled back at him. I looked to see Esteban still sleeping on the chair. I threw my shoe at him that i found under the bed. It him im the face and i just started laughing. He fell onto the floor which only made me laugh even harder.

"What the fu-" before he finished i cut him off.

"Im so sorry its just that the others left and i cant get up." I told him. He looked suprised to see that i was awake.

"Ur up. Wait did u say the others left?" He asked me. I nodded my head amd chuckled to see Esteban running out of the room.

I sat back in ny bed and looked at tge clock to see it was 8:45.

I heard the door open and in came someone i never thought i would see again. He looked at me and an evil smile appeared on his face. He closed the door and locked it and walked to me. In front of me was Jake Lopez the boy who i used to love.

Jakes POV

"Hey princesa." I said to her.

"Pendeho que to ases aquí?" Guess she forgot I could speak English now

"Look I didn't mean to scare u or anything but I wanted to se my favorite princesa." I said to her. Her eyes grew wide.

"U know u lost ur chance at me being ur 'princesa' a long time ago. When u didnt show up for the baby." Ok now she just hkt the soft spot.

" me i was gonna go to u cause i heard the news. To be honest u was nervous but mainley happy. But when i found out u killed it i didnt bother. U didnt need my help." I said to her. Her eyes grew dark and her face was gatting red from anger.

"Didnt need ur help every thunder storm i cried out ur name but u never showed up. I killed my baby cause it was either his life or my life. U knew that if that baby was born papi was gonna kill it or me possibly even u. I couldnt see my baby die that way so i drank myself drunk and that night i have never seen papi be so nice to me. It was the night they rold me u were never ever gonna show up again. So explain it to me. Hiw did i not need u when thise guys camw bursting threw my door stucking their dick in me?" She asked me. By the time she stopped talking she had tears streaming down her face.

"Princesa i didnt mean to put u through that. But i will get u back i promise." I said to her my voice going to a deep growl.

Skylers POV

"Princesa i didnt mean to put u through that. But i will get u back i promise." He said to me hisvoice going to a deep growl.

"Jake please i need more time with them juat leave ne and my friends alone. Please." I askes him my voice cracking up. By now he is next to me with his hand on my face while his thumb is caressing my cheek.

" ok princesa but know when i get u will go through torture." he said to me. He kissed my fore head and left me cryinf in my room.
what am i gonna do?