Chapter 5 (Braydon)

Tyler's POV

"Dude even tho that was hilarious she will get you back she doesn't go down without a fight" Braydon managed to say in between laughs.

"And since we are all laughing Jahyla and Skyler are probably gonna get us back and good knowing how smart they are." Esteban said trying to calm down his breathing.

We all calm down and continue watching the movie until i put on insidious. We were watching the movie until we heard something smash on the floor upstairs. We started hearing screaming as if you just saw someone get murdered. We all looked at each other in horror. 

"Guys come on its obviously the girls trying to get us back" I said with an obvious look on my face. They all agreed and we continued watching the movie. We heard another scream but it was closer. We all get scared when my phone starts to lay music. Its playing my favorite song, Glad You Came. I get closer and turn it off. I turn around an notice Esteban and Braydon have duck tape on their mouth. I turn to Jackson and he puts his hands up in defense. Then me and Jackson hear something scream in our ears. 

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Me and Jackson scream. We hear it again. and turn around to see Skyler crying blood. I turn around to Jackson to  see Jahyla near him crying blood. 

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO US!!" they said in Unison.

"We're SORRY we didn't mean to do it."I said as my voice cracked in fear. Suddenly the lights turn back on and we see Jahyla and Skyler cracking up on the floor. 

"You should have seen ur faces."Skyler said still crying blood and creeping me out even more."Yea it was hilarious." Jahyla said calming down.

"Wait how were up crying blood?" Jackson asked a little confused.

"I put some red food coloring in my eyes it hurt like a bitch but it worked. Thats what the smashing up stairs was and the screaming was it hurt a lot we were blind for like 2 minutes. Jahyla almost fell down the stairs." Skyler said while walking over to her brother and Jahyka walking to her cousin.

"1...2...3..!!!" They both said in unison while ripping off the tape from Braydon and Estdbans mouth.

"Alright I think that's enough torture for one night. I'm going to bed." Skyler said. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

Jahyla and Skyler went upstairs and Braydon showed us to the guest room. It had one big bead in the corner and an air mattress on the floor. Esteban ran go the air mattress which left me sharing a bed with Jackson. Its not the first time I shred something with him tho.

I got changed brushed my teeth climbed in the bed and went to sleep.

Skylers POV

"bruh their faces were hilarious!!" Jahyla said coming out the bathroom.

" ik i had a lot of fun tonight im really happy u guys came"i said while getting comfybin my bed.

"Im happy I came to its been a while since ive had this much fun." She said getting in the bed.

"Its not over yet we still got tomorrow."

"Yea let's just go to sleep."

"Yea. Night."

"Night"

And with that I fell asleep.

12 hours later...

I was woken up with someone pouring water on me. I sit up as fast as i can surprising i didn't get whip lash.  I saw it was Tyler holding a bucket full of ice cold water and Esteban, Jackson, and Braydon trying to hold in a laugh. Tyler makes his way towards Jahyla as I'm trying to warn her but Esteban and Jackson held me back. Jahyla jolted up as the clod water hit her face. I bit Esteban's hand as hard as I could and he pulled away with pain in his hand, i spit on Braydon knowing that is one of his weaknesses. He threw me on the floor. When my face collides with the floor i hear someone cursing and loud.