Chapter 27

Shawn's POV

As I saw Skyler dancing she started slowing down. The guys started screaming at her and I saw Jake smirking. I instantly knew that he drugged her, I didn't know what I was ding but somehow my feet led me to the door to leave. I slipped out the door and took out my phone to check the time. It was around 9:30 and I knew Braydon would be awake knowing his little sister is trapped somewhere with a bunch of perverted freaks. I called Braydon and he picked up on the first ring. Surprising.

"Hello?"He said with worry evident in his voice. I sighed knowing I would have to let him know what is going on.

"Meet me at the park by ur house."I said then hung up the phone. I started walking to the park by their house which was about 10-15 minutes the walk. Damn this place is small. If Braydon looks threw the abandoned part of town he might actually found baby girl. I kept on walking and saw something that looked oddly familiar.

**FLASHBACK**

"Baby girl I need u to stay away from him." I said to baby girl as she was dancing with me at her Quinceañera. I pointed over to a boy who was dancing at the bar with a drink. She nodded her head at me and smiled as I returned the same smile the sing ended and I kissed her forehead and broke apart. A different song came up and she started dancing with her friends. Jake was intently staring at her and i caught myself glaring at him. Before I could do anything I heard a high-pitch scream. Everyone got quiet in less than 5 seconds. I looked to see where the scream came from and I found baby girl laying on the floor.

I ran towards her and fell on the floor next to her. She had sweat dripping down her face and looked deathly pale. I looked up and found everyone looking around. I saw her best friend crying and looked confused.

"What happened?"I asked slowly through gritted teeth. The girl I think Jasmine tried to calm down and talk but couldn't. She just kept on sobbing and crying her eyes out. I rolled my eyes and picked up Skyler.

"Wait I want to come."Jasmine said. I nodded and started looking for my. I finally found it and unlocked the car. Jasmine opened the door and crawled in. She held out her hands and I placed Sky down so her head was in Jasmine's lap and her feet were somewhat kicking the door. I got in the driver side and started the engine. In less than 5 minutes we were at the hospital. I took them out the car and we started running to the entrance.

"HELP!! SHE NEEDS HELP!!"I screamed out. A bunch of nurses took her away while screaming at each other. The last thing I heard scared me lifeless. Jasmine started crying and I hugged her close to me.

"We're losing her!!"One of the nurses yelled and that was the last thing I heard before they left.

"Some guy gave us a pill and we took it. She must have drank to much of them and passed out. We didn't know what it was or what it would do."She sobbed into my chest while trying to talk.

"Do u know him? Can u describe him?" I asked her softly. She nodded her head and breathed in slowly.

"He had brown hair and really pretty and bright blue eyes. He had like a hispanic accent too."She said as i instantly tensed up.

"Was his name Jake?"I asked her, venom laced in my voice when I said his name. She nodded her head yes.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"You're here!"I heard an all too familiar voice say.

Braydon's POV

"Alright guys lets go. Shawn's gonna meet us at the park in 10 minutes."I said to everybody. Jahyla sat in the front while the twins sat in the back seat.  I drove to the park and parked the car.  I gave them all a handgun just in case but not Jahyla. Girls too scared. We walked to the playground and just waited. Jahyla sat on the swing and Tyler and Jackson were with me. I saw Shawn walking over here but had on a face I hadn't seen before. Uh-oh.