Chapter 8(Esteban)

Recap but in TYLER'S POV

"U probably don't want to hang out with a girl like me anymore do?" She asked looking down at her lap. Do something u idiot. Tell her how u feel. I put my finger under her chin and made her look at me. 

"Now who said that?" I asked with a smirk on my lips. She shrugged which i guess was her response.

"Look Cherry I knew a girl who was like u, I was in love with her. She had the same problems as u the only thing different is-" She cut me off before i could say the truth.

"Ur not in love with me i get I get it."

"No I am in love with u. She just killed herself and left a note for me and Esteban. She was Esteban's sister." I told her. Her eyes lit up as i said that I was in love with her.

"Oh. Wait u lo-" Before i could let her finish her sentence i kissed her as an answer, as if she was oxygen i needed desperately. She kissed me back the same way. Our lips moved in sync, but unfortunately she wasn't air so we both pulled away breathing heavily her fore-head against mine. 

"So u said u love me?" She asked with a smile on her lips.

"Ever since I first laid my eyes on u" I said back the truth. 

****Chapter 8****

"To be honest i kinda fell in love with u too when i first saw u." She said which made my eyes light up probably 10 times more.

"Hey ur eyes they are like a light green almost hazel color. Do they change like that all the time?" She asked with curiosity in her voice.

"When i'm happy or in love they turn hazel, when i'm sad in the light they turn blue and when i'm mad they turn dark green almost black." I say.

"Oh cool" She said."Now i can tell when ur mad, sad,happy, or in love!" She said with her eyes gleaming with happiness.  Dude too cheesy.

"We better get downstairs." I said back to her.

"Yea. Esteban might still be freaking out with what i said to him." She said chuckling. I laughed as we walked downstairs we found Braydon there. Skyler ran to Braydon and jumped into his arms. Braydon kept whispering into her ears. 

****Skyler's POV****

"Don't worry about it she is just a bitch." He said to me i nodded my head at him.

"Control ur temper and inner fear ok?" He asked me. I let go of Braydon and walked towards Esteban when he saw me walking to him he looked a little scared. I mean i would be too if i just saw what my friend would do when they had a panic attack and started beating someone up.

"Esteban r u ok?" I asked him quietly and softly. He nodded his head and stood there still a tad bit frightened of me i couldn't take it anymore so i walked behind him and into the kitchen. I heard a sigh of relief.

"I thought she was gonna go off on me." I heard him say. I chuckled quietly and tip-toed over to him the other boys saw me and i put a finger to my lips. I crawled to behind him and jumped on his back. I got a good hold and just stayed there.

"Skyler wh-what are u doing?" He asked.

"Esteban I would never hurt u like i did to Kailey ok?" I asked him. He nodded his head and his shoulders slumped a little as if he wanted to hear that.

"I would never hurt any of u like that...well if u don't get me mad ok?" I told all of them and they all nodded their heads.

"Good thing u tell me. By the way if i ever get u mad i'm wearing a good mask because this hot face needs to stay like that for the halloween dance." Esteban said I just rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"Hey are u coming to the Halloween dance?" Jahyla asked me.

"IDK to tell u guys the truth Halloween is the scariest day of the year for me." I told them all. 

"Why" Esteban asked.

"Well u see that was the day- the day." Braydon cut me off telling the rest of the story.

"That's the day dad brought a lot of guys over and they had sons around her age who are still out there and they would abuse her one by one." Braydon finished off for me.

"Actually that's not it, that's the day i would get beaten the most and i actually got pregnant because of them." I whispered the last part not sure if anyone could hear it but they did.

"WHAT!?!?!?!"They all shrieked.

"Yeah i was pregnant and to not make it obvious i was abused I killed the baby." I said. Silence was the only thing left, my phone made a noise saying i had a text. I saw it and it said unknown number.

Unknown- I found u can't wait till i get my precious little hands on u.

Me- who is this? I asked with fear.

Unknown- The father of my killed baby

I froze remembering who it was. I soon started to get dizzy cause the next thing was a blur and i fainted.

****Braydon's POV****

We heard something fall. I ran to where the noise was and found Skyler on the floor with her phone in her hands.

"Tyler and Jackson take Skyler to her room I'll be there in a minute." I told them. Before they left I took Sky's phone out of her hands. I read the text messages and i my fists clenched. Jahyla seemed to notice because she took Sky's phone out of my hand and read the messages, by the time she was done her face was pale. Next Esteban read the message then the twins.

" I'm gonna fucking kill him if he lays a hand on her." i said lowly. Tyler opened his mouth to say something but Skyler's phone rang. Jahyla soon looked like she saw a ghost. I took the phone away from her and saw it was a picture of Sky awake with duck tape on her mouth but she is still here. The phone rang again and this time Tyler grabbed the phone before it permanently got crushed. 

"It's a pic of Sky and it says Soon to be with me where nothing will happen to her Braydon. Enjoy the time u have with her, she just might not wake up where she wants to be. See u soon-Jake."

"Is Jake the one that got her pregnant?" Jackson asked.

"Yea and he is the leader of the most deadliest gang in Florida so we need to protect Skyler or they will take her away from us" I said still mad that he found us.